davinhadaway2

Davin's Art Stash

Hello! I'm Davin, and this is my art stash here on DragCave. To start off:

THOSE WHO STEAL MY ART WILL BE REPORTED.

I own my art. Those of you who take it will quickly find yourselves wishing you hadn't. I'm done with thieves these days, so please don't test me. Now, onto the rest.

I'm always up to draw something for you guys! I love to do it, and it's fun to learn more while I do it. Commissions are very relaxed, just post asking me what you want, and I'll either accept or deny. Payment is not required for most art, though if you want a piece that's going to take me more than 6 hours, I do want something in return for that time. Judging by my times, this would probably be any piece that's a full body dragon/human, with a full background, detailed and shaded.

I'm also always up for collaborations or art trades of any sort!

My art is digital, all done on Photoshop with my tablet. I can do traditional if you really wish me to.

Current Commision List:

DreamFall (OC) - DRF

-next in works-

Edited by davinhadaway2

This is the gallery! Now, all of my art can be found here. But I'll be placing some varied examples here for you to get an idea of what my art is like. I'll occasionally add more that I'm proud of ^>^

DRAGONS:

Asailia (My OC)

Ladybug Nadder

HUMANS:

Skya and Amneter (2 more OCs)

Alya and Chat Noir (Miraculous Ladybug)

FANART:

Broken

Most Recent Piece:

user posted image
Edited by davinhadaway2

hMMMmmm can you draw felines and bird wings? Might as well check before throwing a suggestion at you...

(an art collaboration sounds like fun but I only work traditionally lel)

Edited by rampaging wyvern

hMMMmmm can you draw felines and bird wings? Might as well check before throwing a suggestion at you...

(an art collaboration sounds like fun but I only work traditionally lel)

Felines? Yes, at least I think I'm pretty okay with them. I occasionally need references to get the way their skin lays over their legs correctly. As for bird wings, I've sketched them before, I do need references so I can get the type of feather layout the certain type of bird has, but I think I can probably do them.