heytheregirl

AlphaCentauri

WaterDroplet: No, since that one's a Royal Blue, it would be Something Galileo. Yeah, and please don't name it "something"...

Should I see if Zeditha wants the AlphaNova I bred?

Also, I accidently incorrectly influenced my Galileo egg. Is there someone I could send it to who could send it back so I can influence it again?

Edited by FAstudent12

WaterDroplet: No, since that one's a Royal Blue, it would be Something Galileo. Yeah, and please don't name it "something"...

Ok, thanks! I'll start thinking of a name. laugh.gif

Should I see if Zeditha wants the AlphaNova I bred?

Also, I accidently incorrectly influenced my Galileo egg. Is there someone I could send it to who could send it back so I can influence it again?

You can send it to me! I might need to make it a trade though because I'm egg locked.

Great work, everyone! I had to update a whole bunch of names on the front page, and I'm impressed! Will get eventually to adding breeder info...

Great work, everyone! I had to update a whole bunch of names on the front page, and I'm impressed! Will get eventually to adding breeder info...

Can't wait biggrin.gif Will the dragon lineages be linked? I love looking at all the dragons together. tongue.gif

My news... Turns out, Meteor Star is the wrong gender to get the lineage shape I want. So I got them a sister smile.gif Soon to be bred to a CB Male red.

That's it for now, I think.

Cinspawn: Eventually I hope to get them all linked. I had to turn in my laptop at the end of the school year, so currently I am on mobile, which is why I'm updating so infrequently...

Cinspawn: Eventually I hope to get them all linked. I had to turn in my laptop at the end of the school year, so currently I am on mobile, which is why I'm updating so infrequently...

Ofcourse, no worries. <3 You take your time. :3

I bred the wrong dragons. AGAIN. Go me. dry.gif I gifted the egg to my best friend and made her aware of the naming rules. She will name accordingly and I will report for her when it grows up smile.gif

My new AC dragons:

Iago AlphaNova

... and some non-AC dragons for the lineage.

The dragon I gave to my friend is named! :3

Here it is:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/i0q1J

Can you please doublecheck the name, heytheregirl? biggrin.gif And please don't forget to list it under "Yzel07's dragons" because it's on her scroll. :3

Cinspawn: The name is correct.

Sorry, should really kick myself in the tailbone and update this, but I've been super busy lately...

Oh, also, I don't know if I was supposed to breed Gideon. I didn't do it actually, my younger cousin was messing with my phone and somehow managed to breed three pairs of my dragons. I apologize in advance, in case I shouldn't have bred Gideon without permission.

I just wanted to post I'm on a semi-hiatus for DC, I'm still reachable but I'm definitely not as active as before. I really want to continue this lineage though, so please don't think I vanished! biggrin.gif