skwerl56767

So I wrote a short story...

A while ago for NaNoWriMo, I tried to take up the challenge by completing a story by the end of the month. I failed miserably, and just to be ironic, I magically was able to churn out this short story about DC not long after the challenge ended (go figures, huh? tongue.gif). So, that's what this is; me sharing that story (at the prompting of a friend which didn't require much effort). I have another idea bouncing around in my head too, and after a while I might put some more stories into here, but for now I'm just throwing a random story at you guys.

Just a heads up, this isn't my most polished work; my more-serious-novels-that-will-never-be-finished read a little better, but of course, they aren't finished. Then again, this isn't a bad story; I would say it's like a family/picture book for people familiar with DC (I can really imagine it with pictures), just a little something to pass the time.

So now that I've told you a bunch of stuff you probably don't care about, have a link! xd.png

A Guardian of Nature: A short story about the three Trio Dragons being gathered to summon a Guardian of Nature.

Comment away!

I don't have the time right now, but it looks good, and I will definitely be here later to read it!

Thanks, and you're welcome! I've been thinking about writing more short stories, though if I did that I would probably have this thread merged with my art thread so all of my work is in one place. I forgot what my second idea was though, so now I'm back to brainstorming something... hm...