The Pooty Force

The Pooty Force

[OMG I SO EMBARRASSED XC well, anyways, this is wut i want... ok 2 vamps 2 reds 1 pink and 1 magi that is all. (Still Embarrassed )[/size]

~Edited to read~

Edited by _Z_

I'd like to edit my Pooty's biography if that's alright. tongue.gif

Original Biography:

Rexy often appears unexpectedly. He is very quiet and obsessed with shiny objects. The crown on his head floats because it has a spell on it to keep the owner from losing it (it will stay on his head even if it's upside down). He doesn't know what the ring does, but it has some unknown magical properties.

New Biography:

Rexy is silent, sneaky, and, if you don't know him well, may seem very creepy. He appears to pop up out of nowhere, but that's just his way of saying hello. He sometimes seems more magpie than raven, as he tends to hoard various glittery objects, even if they don't belong to him. His favorite, however, is his sparkling crown, which has unknown magical properties. The only one he's discovered is its ability to float on top of his head.

Edited by Meg_752

I was going to recolor "Carrot as Onion" that dirtytabs did but it turns out that homework can take four hours every night, despite me trying to rush through it. I'll art later if I can...

Gah! Here's Carrot's parent:

Linked because it looks strange when I try to scale it down. (It only looks good gigantic or tiny to me.)

It's literally just the sketch that I scaled done to make Carrot (with a few edits afterwards of course) but it's still something.

Edited by Vrack

wow this looks cool

i'll draw a pooty and be apart of this...........this

yay

how small should the picture of the pooty be? uhhhhh

Edited by Dragnilu

my pooty......

I want to submit my Pooty!

Username: Dragnilu

Name of Pooty: Ria (Ria Rui)

Picture of Pooty: user posted image

Short Biography: She is very calm and most of the time a happy little thing. When you say she is a bird, Ria gets reeaally mad, but she wishes to be able to fly like a bird. Ria is shy at first when meating new people and may not talk. If you spend more time with her you will find that she ]really like to talk and meet new people.

Anything else important:Poot Poot! Scared of snakes and loves sweets. Sometimes color changes depending on the light

just saying i love snakes........

Edited by Dragnilu

Awwww thanks.

I had to find my pooty in my heart. Im glad that people like it

Going to try a make a pooty tomorrow during school, just forget that I pm'ed you stella. If you want to reply go ahead.

Now what to make my pooty?!

Idk make something cool. Im still waiting for my pooty to become a pooty..........

Updated post with Mage and Vrack's art and added Ria to the Pooty list. Rexy's bio has been edited.

- Sen (XiaoChibi)

I'm so happy right now poptartFINALTINY.gifwub.gif my pooty is a pooty now.

What to do now? i could draw something..... like always

Question! Do you have to have a pooty in order to draw fan art of pooties? (I mean I may eventually make one but......mai gawd my creative drive sucks....)

Question! Do you have to have a pooty in order to draw fan art of pooties? (I mean I may eventually make one but......mai gawd my creative drive sucks....)

You don't have to have a Pooty to make Pooty art.

nope c:

Edited by XiaoChibi