Dorchadas

Éirí Amach <Dor x Rora>

Kuroi rematerialized in his home, sighing with relief. They had both known that if she felt like it she probably could have killed him where he stood. But there was no time to dwell on the past; he had more pressing matters to attend to. Ordering his servants out of the room and having guards posted at the entry points, he sat. Clearing his mind, he clasped his hands together and rested his forehead against them, beginning to focus his energy.

He sighed lightly at his friend, a slight smirk on his face. "I don't really care if you use it to beat small children, we need to finish this up soon before you can. So let's hussle, okay?" He ran in, taking more stuff and bringing it out.

Karen dropped out of the rafters, landing smoothly and staring at Lyra with an intense gaze. After a moment she walked out the room. "I need some maps..."

Zaphas arrived back with the vampire and she sent them away and brought in her other servants to help her get ready before sweeping out of the room. She began collecting her dues and massing a army in secret in case the rebels hear anything about it.

Madigan handed the other wolf something light and had him Alex and Siriel go out first with he and shadow covering them, anubis waiting at the cart for them. Madigan's ears twitch and he turn in time to see the sentry with a crossbow, something glinted on the arrow. Not thinking, he moved shadow against the wall as the twang of the crossbow sounded. He picked up the smaller friend and dashed outside yelling in celtic as the others got on board and the cart took off. Anubis belched a wreath of blue white fire delaying the guards for a moment as the cart picked up speed. "Hold your breath!" At that moment the lead houd pulling the cart plunge into a tree. Dark, frigged cold. It was both like being blunged in ice water and burned at the same time, silent and loud at the same time. As soon as it was there though it was gone and they were in the cave of the mountain base. Madigan fell out of the back of the wagon, an arrow in his side.

Lyra shank back from the intense gaze. "I...I think I k-know where they are.. but.. w-why do you need them?" She said softly in a squeek. sliding after the dragon hesitantly.