Dorchadas

Éirí Amach <Dor x Rora>

This is a 1x1 between me and AroaraAngelWolf. You may watch (I see you over there Mage), but please do not reply.

The Fae and Demons have been the rulers of of Machina for as long as there has been civilization. For so long the Shifters, Vampires, and Humans (among others) have been treated like no more than objects, trophies to cage up and put on a shelf.

But there have been whispers of rebellion...

The rebel group White Crow has begun to resist their overlords and take over territories, recruiting any who are willing and able.

How will you fit in?

Basic stuff about characters:

Demon

-can't use magic

-generally are humanoid with alterations like wings, claws, etc

-can have body powers like breathing fire

Fae

-Excel at magic

-don't have many physical differences from humans but usually have a couple minor ones like cat eyes (or odd colors) pointed ears feminine looking

-minor magic users(captives) has wings the more powerful ones look like elves.

Shifters

-Can shift into anything

-One shift per shifter

-I claim the only dragon shifter unless you else have a reeeeally good sheet/idea

Vampires:

-Hate daylight but some can tolerate it

-Garlic is okay

-Crosses too, we have religious tolerance here

-Silver is really harmful though

Human

-They suck. Get over it.

Name:

Age (How long they've lived):

Body Age (The age they look like):

Species:

Powers:

Appearance (Images okay):

History (Put something at least):

Personality (It's okay if it shifts as we go along):

Edited by Dorchadas

Name: Morga

Body Age : in her 20’s

Species: Demon

Powers: she breaths fire.

Appearance: her eyes turn yellow before she flames

History: A leader of a mob of demons very feared for a woman. She has lots of female pets although the males she keeps to herself and earns money by “renting” her female pets out to other leaders.

Personality: Manipulative cold and cruel. she acts innocent but really totally not.

Name: Lyra

Body Age: 22

Species: fae

Powers: vary limited but can shoot arrows of ice accurately.

Appearance:White hair almost silver, Deep navy ink blue eyes

Her wings

History : this was all she knew. Born in captivity her more powerful fae captor grew a liking to her once she grew her wings and became a woman. She spent her days entertaining guests with her archery and singing and chained at his feet. She has marks from iron brands on her skin from when she tried to escape. After one particularly horrible punishment leaving a wing slightly torn the White crow helped her escape and heal her before she died.

Personality : Silent as the night sky. Her main act of communication is a nod or shake of her head. Very shy but has a beautiful voice. She has a passion for stars. Her name is after one of the stars in the Swan constellation.

Name: Madigan

Body Age: 21

Species: Lupi/demon (Lu pie wolf shifter)

Powers: shifting. His demon aspect (and the fact he is a wolf) gives him a upper hand in communicating hellhounds. resistance to fire stronger then a normal lupi.

Appearance: Madigan Wolf form

History: His mother a captive. His father a Demon with a liking for dogs kept hell hounds and Lupi around. His dad Malikar is a demon that Fire cant harm him and can lift steal bars like feathers. Mad’s mother was a pretty white wolf Mal took a liking too. Once Madigan was born, given his extreme strength Mal was afraid he’d usurp him so he threw the baby in the hell hound pit. Much like Daniel in the den, the dogs didn’t harm him for three weeks. In fact they cared for him. Seeing if he destroyed the child the dogs would be upset, Malikar trained him to be a guard and sent him in charge of all Lupi and hell hounds. Mad used this opportunity and got out (and eventually sneaking out some lupi (ten in all) and about fifteen hounds out). He met up with shadow and founded the White crow.

Personality: Keeps mostly to himself but caring. He keeps the movement growing and keeps Shadow’s ego in check. Very pack/family oriented. Thinks of the White Crow as his pack.

Other: He has two hell hounds he set in charge of the others Meela and Anubis. Hums

often.

Name: Mori (more I)

Body Age: 19

Species: Fearli (cat shifter)

Powers: she shifts into a black lioness

Appearance: Human Animal

History: was a fighter. That’s all she says since joining White Crow.

Personality : stoic. Haunted. Silent.

FINISHED! (edited lyra has a pick of her eyes up))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Name: Karen Raek

Body Age: 21

Species: Manakete (Dragon shifter)

Powers: Uh, turns into a dragon? Hello?

Appearance: HumanDragon

History: Was a personal plaything of a high ranking noble and was abused quite a bit until the White Crow rescued her.

Personality: Extremely masochistic. The only way she could make it through her torture was to learn to enjoy it and now finds pain to be something she can't do without.

Name: Goes by Shadow

Body Age: 19

Species: Vampire

Powers: Vampire powers, good with a katana

Appearance: 3spoopy5me

History: Escaped from servitude and along with Insert_Name_Here cofounded the White Crow a couple years ago. Keeps the rest hidden.

Personality: Proud and almost contemptuous, acts better than everyone else.

Name: Kuroi Taiyou

Body Age: 23

Species: Fae

Powers: Has some aptitude for elemental magic but is best with mind control magic.

Appearance: Evil baby

History: Has been ruling over one section of Machina unquestioned for centuries.

Personality: Dark and sadistic. Delights in the pain of others.

Name: Siriel Kain

Body Age: 23

Species: Human

Powers: None

Appearance: Tadaaaa

History: From his days as a toddler he was trained to fight in the gladiator pits, and when he was 12 he started being pitted against people older than him in deathmatches. And then even older. By the time he was 15 he was the best human fighter in the pits.

But when he was 19, he escaped. After a year of hiding from the nobles, he found and joined White Crow.

Personality: Lives and dies by one word: honor. Will help his enemy if he feels the fight isn't fair, but if they cheat he shows no mercy.

Edited by Dorchadas

((Shoot me a PM if you don't like how I started))

Kuroi was awakened by one of his servants, a pretty female human. She had done quite well this time, waking him at the exact time he mentioned and providing him a perfect breakfast. She had gotten everything he asked.

Rearing his arm back, he swung it backhanded into her face, sending her sprawling. "Good work today. Now bring in the newest singer." He leaned back, another servant feeding him, as a vampire was brought in and chained at the foot of his bed. As she began to sing, he could almost enjoy it.

But it wasn't Lyra. He didn't know who had taken her but starting now he would hunt them down and make them pay. He dismissed all his servants but one, a minor Fae with a particular talent. He walked over and qithout looking at them, he ordered they open up a communication window. The man focused and a shimmering circle of light appeared in front of Kuroi. "Who should I be contacting?"

A sly grin slithered onto his face. "Morga."

Shadow awoke in his solitary room, making sure it was still locked tightly before going through his morning routine, finishing by putting on his cloak over his other clothes and pulling the hood over his face. Nobody in the White Crow had seen his face, not even Madigan, and he'd like to keep it that way. He unlocked his door and walked out, calling the members of White Crow in for a meeting, even though most of them had been sleeping. They would have to get used to this anyway, in case they were found in the middle of the night. Not that you could really tell when night was in a base carved into a mountain.

Once they assembled, he spoke, his voice seeming surprisingly young and boyish, something he hated being brought up. "Our food and supplies are running low and we need to do a raid. I'd like Madigan, Siriel, and a couple more volunteers. Mori, I'd like you to stay here and make sure Karen doesn't do anything stupid to herself. Gear up, we leave in an hour."

The room that showed up on the communication screen was red and black with yellow lanterns in black iron on the walls. Various objects lined the opposite wall, looking like torture devices. A demon, male tall handsome and very muscular stood with huge wings dragging the floor and a gilded jeweled caller more Egyptian like encrusted with stones. That and tight leather pants was all he had on. "Lord Kuroi. Mistress will be with you shortly. I will let her know you are on the line right way. " He bowed and walked away. Other men all handsome and strong, some scared some flawless milled about cleaning. Some in leather, some in a loan cloth or nothing at all all with callers ranging from iron to silver. The demon was Morga's best and favourite pet, an incubi by the name of Zephas.

He returned with the demon herself, two ladies doing her hair, another her nails as a fourth fastened her blouse behind her back. "Kuroi darling! What a surprise... enjoy my little gift? Now I know she is no Swan but she is a little pretty. Now don't harm her though. She's my best temptress. Have her belly dance for you. That should work a charm...How have you been? Any reason why you made this call sooo early in the morning?" she drug a nail on the screen as if tracing his jawline.

Madigan looked tired he rubbed his wolf ear and yawns. "Fine... I'll take four hounds. Meela stays here. She ate chocolate and got really sick, been up all night just trying to get her to stop vomiting. Scorched a mark in the hallway. Had to go to the lava pits to calm her down. Brimstone settles her stomach. ...hmmmm......zzzzzzzzz"

When addressed Mori simply nodded and moved over to the Dragon shifter, her glowing green eyes looking sickly with yellow in the whites but that is how she was born.

Lyra was silent. She wasn't sure if she wanted to volunteer. Her long flowing clothes where clean and she just got her strength back after weeks of bed rest after her harrowing rescue. She still couldn't fly until her wing membrane fully healed. Madigan snorted and jumped awake when his other hound, anubis nudged him. The dog was as being as the table tall enough to stand with its shoulders hitting the waist of the 6'5" tall white haired male. "I'm sure a couple lupi would volunteer. With four strong hell hounds and us, we'd get what we need. The dogs run faster then any horse and the cart was made for racing with them. It could handle a quick getaway. If needed that is." His voice was the opposite of Shadows, sounding very much like a man, and although deep, it was rich and warm and welcoming.

He rolled his eyes at her playacting, knowing as well as she how vicious she could get when she wanted to be. He locked eyes with her once again, answering her rather flamboyantly phrased question. "As... flattered as I am by your presence, this is not a social call. You remember Lyra, right? I do believe she sang for you once or twice. The point is... she's been taken. By who, I don't know. And-" he coughed and cleared his throat, looking away. This was definitely not a comfortable position to be in. "-and I need your help getting her back." He would most definitely be taking out some stress on his servants later on.

Shadow nodded at Madigan in thanks and continued. "That should be plenty for a raid. I'll even let you pick where we go. Meet here in an hour.

He headed out of the room, taking a dip in the local stream they use as a bath (after checking nobody was around), grabbed his katana, and headed back with about a half hour to spare.

Karen stared at Mori silently, digging her nails into her palms behind her back so it wouldn't be seen. She bit her lip, relishing the sharp spikes of pain running through her hand. It was... real, real in a way nothing else was. Pain, why was everyone afraid of pain? She closed her eyes and leaned back, enjoying the slivers of fire dogging into her hands, forgetting that she was being watched.

Siriel headed to the armory, seeing what he wanted to use today. He was proficient with just about every one in there, as being a Gladiator requires using many tools. Finally, he chose throwing darts with a minor poison that would knock out the servants for a few hours and two short swords that he sheathed behind him, making an X with his sheathes. Likely he wouldn't need either, but he always made sure to be prepared.

Morga's eyes flared Yellow as she backhanded the girl on her right. "OUT! EVERYONE OUT NOW!" She screeched. The servants didn't hesitate to drop what they were doing and run out the door. Her forked tongue flicked out with flames dancing along it. "My help! You need my help after my champion ran away! FOUR YEARS I have searched for him and you think I could help you when I found nothing!? That little human cost me greatly. He was my best gladiator and one of a kind! Do not think for once that i have not lost anything of value myself! I will only help if you give me something in return for my assistance...... she narrowed her eyes, still glowing a dangerous ember orange.

Madigan didn't move. Anubis gathered two lupi, a buff elder man armed to the teeth (which was tipped silver) and a lanky kid who was fidgety and twitchy, the best thief. Being a klepto that is. He can break into and take things without getting caught most of the time. Madigan was asleep the whole hour everyone was getting ready. He kept his daggers on him, and no one bothered the half demon as he slept. Unlike his father, he didn't have anger issues. He'd take everything easily. The two wolves and four hounds knew him enough to know he needs the sleep. Judging by the snores, he was really asleep, a rare occurrence for mad Madigan.

Mori snagged Karen's wrist and yanked her along to the training room that was attached to the armory. She lifted a bamboo shoot off the wall and threw it at her feet before taking up one herself. She spoke in broken English with a thick accent that was possibly Russian or French. "You know pain yes? So do I. Fight well. Sore after. Fight bad... I tie down to bed with soft ropes, no hurt self. Ja?"

Lyra had followed Siriel. She was silent, her robes could have been whispers of the wind through the tunnels. She scuffed her shoe behind him and held out to him a grappling hook and rope. Once he took it, and she refused to let him leave without it, she turned and took off a silver bow in the shape of the crescent moon. A gift from her captor in which she stole. She hesitated be lifting her wings that where hidden in the folds of her dress and flutters them, lowering her head in concentration to try to lift herself up. She managed an inch and sweat beaded her forehead. She folded them again with a soft sigh.

Kuroi narrowed his eyes, reducing his gaze down to two slivers with glinting red irises peeking out. "I don't care how you talk to your servants or how you treat others in power, but you don't talk to me like that. I'm trying to extend my help and resources, and what do you give me? Unchecked anger and screaming loud enough that it was pointless to send your servants out? You're acting like a whelp, Morga. Get ahold of yourself." His features smoothed back out into his usual blank expression. "The difference is you won't be sending incompetent servants after them this time. You'll be sending me, and if you're not afraid of chipping a nail you're coming too. Now what information do you have about these people?"

As the hour mark hit, Shadow headed over to Madigan, watching him sleep. He looked so peaceful, and Madigan was so rarely at peace... He sighed, giving an order in a voice that was uncharacteristically soft for him. "Why don't we wait a bit for the raid. Madigan could use some rest." Shadow sat next to him, letting his head droop and dozing off.

Karen glared at Mori, kicking the bamboo pole back to her. Her eyes flashed a deeper shade of emerald as she spoke up. "I don't play with tiny sticks when I fight. I fight with the wind in my wings and fire on my breath. I fight to kill, lady. Remember that." She turned, beginning to walk out of the room.

Siriel was slightly confused, watching her flap her wings. "Why do you need a grappling hook and a bow if you're trying to fly? You're not quite doing it right, anyway. You need to practice often without overexerting yourself, maybe by working your wings in flapping motions without actually lifting off the ground? Your dress is also in the way. It's adding extra weight and restricts your wings. Changing into something lighter will help a lot."

The demon just looked at him. "My room is sound proof you dolt. You are the child chasing smoke. I lent my resources to Malikar when his ba****d son excaped taking some of his pets with him. I have very little to give now. I worked my talons down searching high and low and never found these people. Malikar never takes half rate idiots such as you. I lost more then that human, five men of mine with silver callers disappeared as well. Find someone else to get these people. I'm not lending any help to you. She's your pet, not my responsibility." she ended the call abruptly and turned to Zaphus, the only servant that stayed in the room. He just makes himself scarce. "Bring back my singer. If she's harmed or killed cut off the head of his best fighter and bring it to me. I'm cutting all ties to this filthy Fae. You are a demon from the third ring of hell, they will be foolish to stop you." Zaphus nodded and streaked out the window in a flash of lightning.

The two wolves nodded and let them sleep. Madigan snoozed for another half hour before stretching his arms and his head smacked the stone table jolting him awake with a snort. "Present. Hmm? Raid one of the smaller bosses. I know one is away and just got a payment of food and gold." He said softly rubbing the sleep out of his eye.

"Cowards hide behind animal shape. A Dragon be pinned, chained. You get like that, I leave you behind. Owners kill runways. You no different then I. Learn to fight like a woman, or are you just a beast? she asked springing over her and landing on her feet. "I teach you to be a fighter. Lest you like being stuck in caves and not fly in sky, you will learn to be weak before you be strong.

((She was giving him the hook))

Lyra wheeled around and shot a beautiful arrow made of clearish blue ice at him where it embedded in the stone wall behind him, spreading frost so it sticks to the stone in a star shape. Her dark blue eyes narrowed only slightly. "Never tell a fairy how to fly human. It is very very rude. The hook is for you. You will be late if you don't leave now. her voice was ..... music. Although she was nearly whispering and wasn't singing it sounded like the ring of pure crystal hitting crystal. She threw the hook and rope at his feet before walking out swiftly in a flash of silver hair and a swirl of Fae made silk.

Kuroi sighed as the screen clicked into nothingness once more. "Temper, temper. But still quite predictable, and I can use that to my advantage. Anger is a tool for pleasure and battle... it has no place in diplomacy. Sloppy." He called in several of his servants, surprisingly well-kept and unmarked. Two were obviously great warriors, one a vampire and the other a wolf shifter. To them, he gave the first orders. "Morga will be sending her pet here for something soon. If he is civil and the request isn't too unreasonable, grant it. If not, bring me his wings." As they nodded and left the room, he turned his focus to the other three he had called. They weren't even servants, they we're minor Fae that were guests in his home. "Friends, teleport me into Morga's castle. As quickly as possible, though I know your magic can take time with the doubtless barriers she has put up." In five minutes, he popped into existence right next to her. He drew his sword, pointing it at her lazily. "Don't be alarmed, sweetie. I came to finish our conversation. Apparently there were connection problems of some sort. I was going to say I have something you never have - but it will take a little time for it to pay off. Are you willing to be civil now?"

Shadow awoke from his dozing with a jerk, instinctively making sure his hood was still pulled down. "Where are w-" *Ahem* "-that is to say, excellent plan Madigan." He stood up, hoping the other founder hadn't seen him sleeping. "Gather everyone. We move now."

Siriel tilted his head, watching the faerie leave. So much for trying to help. No matter, he had more preperations to do. He worked at the grinder, sharpening and weighting his weapons until he heard a shrill three-note whistle pierce the air. Time to go. He leapt out of the window, hitting the side of the mountain and landing with a roll, skidding down further and swinging himself into another window. Walking through two rooms, he entered the one where the rest were assembling. "Ready."

Karen sneered locking her gaze with the other woman and speaking in a slow, poisonous tone. "Coward? Just another synonym for having brains. Those who fight bravely are young or dead. You'd do well to consider that, kitten. Now if you'll excuse me, I was on my way out."

“Only if you don’t have your men harm my dear Incubus then yes we’ll be civil." Morga said awfully calm considering her previous outburst. her tail flicked around behind her, obviously irritated. "And get that thing away from me. Now Business should be conducted in privet correct?" She asked, there was absolutely no one in the room but the two of them. "What about the thing i never had? is this your business proposal to me?" She purred as she picked up a discarded file and sharpened her claws more.

The other two stood at attention as Madigan leisurely got up and stretched popping several bones before pushing his white hair back in a ponytail tying it with a black ribbon and rolled his shoulders. "All ready? let's go. He whistled three times. this let others know they are leaving and set the houlds left on high alert for danger. He strode to the hidden entrance at the base of the mountain that was also threw a extravagant maze of tunnels before one even found the main compound. Here he strapped on a demon leather harness to a large hound with a flaming skull for a head. No two hell hounds where the same. The two wolves shifted. "Siriel take the cart with Wayne. Jay and Alex, you two scout ahead. Luz, Anubis cover the wagon flank it. Sol, cover our tracks. Shadow, you and I scout in the air alright? its night, we both blend easily." The Two lupi took to the front while two hell hounds (Luz with bony wings more for show then flight and white flames at her feet) a hound followed behind, large, golden brown and a very long tail that had a curtain of fur perfect for sweeping away cart tracks.

Madigan shifted and shook himself as a wolf. He was larger than the Lupi, and even some hell hounds. he spread his wings and flapped them, they buffeted the air like a tyto owl's. He lowered himself so shadow could get on.

Lyra was in her room, the top of the dress off as she still attempted to fly. Fairies don't flap, they flutter. The dress was getting in the way, although it was fae made, the lightest material around. after several attempts she collapsed on her bed exhausted and slept for a long while.

"I am to watch you. You no train fine. sit in corner and watch me. or not. but i follow you. Orders are orders. They say one day you need to learn, don't ask me to teach you. I will not be easy on you." She said not moving out of the way.

He sheathed his sword, sitting leisurely in a nearby chair. "Like I said- it will take some time for it to pay off. Until then I can't go around mentioning it whenever I feel like it. Very hush-hush. Now like you said- your best gladiator is with them, and I'm sure he's not the only good warrior they have. How do you propose you're going to take them without killing them?"

Shadow climbed onto Madigan, lacing his fingers into the wolf's thick fur and leaning in to reduce the wind resistance. He could feel how warm the other was, snuggling up close. He felt them lift into the air, his vampire senses piercing the night gloom as he scanned around. For a moment it felt like just the two of them, flying together without any worries.

But of course, this was not the case. They would know peace someday, but that was far off. The only thing to do was take it one step at a time.

Siriel took the cart, keeping his eyes open for wild animals or anything that would try and harm them.

Karen glared at Mori, her eyes flashing a deeper shade of emerald. "I'm going to leave this room. Whether I go around you or through you is completely up to you."

"Capture one and give them a strong truth serum. Then make them tell me where they are. You plan to capture out lost pets and keep them? It would not bode well with the others who wish to reclaim what was lost....." a sinister smile curled her lips. "But I guess we can make them pay a high price to have their pets back. Finders keepers if they can't pay up, correct?"

Madigan flew, his yellow eye emitting a glow of it's own in the dark. In the moonless night he was a dark shape, a vulture perhaps. He huffed, a puff of steam curled from his nose. His body felt like there was fire in his blood he was so warm, he hardly ever got cold, even in the winter. He followed a path in the sky tipping side to side slightly in a serpentine pattern. There. The compound glowed. Hardly anyone was on the wall. They weren't expecting a attack at this time of night. Foolish move. He streaked downward and landed on the earth hidden in tree cover

The two wolves stayed in front of the cart, and the hounds kept up easily with the fast pace. Any trace of the cart ever coming this way was covered expertly by the hound in back. The wolves went ahead to find a way inside without a large confrontation while the hounds somehow instinctively found Madigan still as a wolf with shadow on his back. They huffed and spoke to him in their language and he huffed and growled lowly back.

"keep watch on you. You go ahead. " she snarled softly back before stepping aside.

He closed his eyes and sighed softly, his patience running slightly thin. "Of course we're going to capture them, unless you don't want your gladiator back." He opened his eyes once more, a piercing glare fixing itself upon her. "What I mean is how are we going to do it. They have men that could easily tear your precious incubus apart along with whatever men you send. You need to get your men ready or you can consider your pets gifts to whoever else can. As for finding where they are, you can leave it to me. I have it handled."

Shadow slipped off Madigan's back, kneeling by his side with one hand still entwined in his fur. "I suggest we have some people scale the wall and take out the sentries before going in. They're less likely to be noticed than our flying friends and can incapacitate without killing much easier." He turned his head, staring at his friend. "Or... do you already have a plan?"

Karen walked out past her, not happy with this arrangement. "I don't need to be watched, okay? Go play with your sticks or something, I don't care as long as you leave me alone."

"like I'd send my dear Zaphus out there! How else would you trap someone? Fool them. Trick them. The guards are tricky, too many they will run off, too few, they will be on guard for traps. They have to raid for food and supplies yes? Watch for a pattern of stolen goods, then send a little package to the other remaining leaders in the area. It would be disguised as a food crate, magic would cover the trap so once it's picked up, it wraps them in a wire mesh that is sticky as a spiders web. Magic has a unique signature correct? Make it so only you can take it off."

Madigan shifted back, unable to speak in wolf shape. "I trust that Jay and Alex can find a way in without even going past the guards. Jay was a guard under me, it was known that many minor leaders have escape tunnels in case of an attack of a stronger opponent. Not all are used and some lead directly to the food stores. Others have sewage tracts and air shafts for water and heat. If there's any, they will spot it. Alex is good with locks and is half fairy, he can smell magic and only has enough to unlock small standard doors with a touch, more complex ones he uses tools."

"And disobey orders? No. I'd rather be beaten. she followed her out of the room.

Kuroi mulled it over for a moment, then shook his head. "That won't work effectively enough. After it happens once they'll start finding other places to get food. They're not dumb enough to walk into the same trap over and over again. What we need is a way to get all of them together at once and capture them then. Got any bright ideas?"

Shadow licked his fangs, something he did when he was feeling restless or impatient. Waiting and watching were things he had never been able to do easily. However, orders were orders. He nodded curtly, keeping his restlessness in check. "By your command."

Karen shrugged. "Guess it has to be the hard way." She took a running leap out of a window, shifting as she fell, and flapped back up to fix Mori with a cold stare before flying to another part of the mountain.

She rolled her eyes. "We only need one to use the truth serum on. Once we find out where they are based and any back ups they have, we can launch an assault on them to draw them out. Foxes my friend hunt in paires, and are clever enough so when a rabbit hides in its home, one digs at the hole it went in, while the other waits for the rabbit to pop out the back. An ambush attack. "

At this Madigan did something shocking, he cringed and shied away from him, ears flat like the three words where a harsh smack. A hand rested on the warn frayed leather that was his eye patch. Like shadow hiding his face, he went to grate lengths to hide any and all scars and marks from his life. "Don't ever say those words again. I am a friend, a equal not your commander..... Siriel.... go see if they found anything. Stick to the shadows.." He said turning his back on them. Anubis, a hound not known to like being touched by anyone else but maddy, sat beside shadow and thrust his hot pointed nose in her hand.

Oh Mori followed alright.... with some difficulty. She wasn't a mountain cat, but built for the flat lands of the dessert. She still tried, following right out the window in her cat shape scrambling along the rock after the emerald Dragon. She fell several feet sometimes, scratching up a few feet before going down a couple more. By the time she reached the window where the Dragon went in, her sides heaved and her paws bloodied from desperately clinging to the rock. She slipped in and collapsed for a moment trying to catch her breath before staggering to her feet.

Lyra had changed and wanders into the large hall they dine in. Checking to see if anyone was around, she began to sing. This place had the best acoustics and she loved singing but while being free could she chose what song she wished to do. She chose a fairy song. Although, foreign songs she admired for the words in strange languages sounded beautiful and fluid, like water over smooth stone, she'd sing one later in her room. As she sang she called an ice arrow and drew a magic circle in frost on the stone floor hoping that the circle and the song would help her strength return.

Kuroi was slightly irritated at this point. He'd explained this to her already. "I will take care of finding them myself. The only reason I need you is because you have more manpower than I. You need a real plan. They will be ready for your ambush- they'll probably expect it! You need men twice as strong and three times as determined. Think you can handle that? Or will you be too busy playing with your pets?"

Shadow looked up into the other man's eye, seeing how hurt he had been by the statement. He placed his hand on his friend's shoulder and nodded. "I didn't intend for that to come across that way. You know I think of you as a partner, not a boss." He felt Anubis nudge at his hand and was somewhat surprised. He stroked the hellhounds head affectionately and smiled.

Siriel nodded curtly, slipping into the darkness and looking out for the scouts. His eyes scanned the shadows, searching for them or a hidden way in.

Karen walked the halls aimlessly after flying back in, enjoying not being watched. After a while, she heard a haunting melody in the distance, she followed it to the dining hall and walked in quietly, listening to Lyra.

Morga finished braiding her hair in loops and complex rings before she responded to him. "Very well. You are very intellectual and as even us demons know, we aren't exactly the most strategic planners, counting on surprise and brute force to get our way. Although it seems you don't like my gift to you and prefer your sweet swan song." she turned to him eyes narrowed.

Madigan took a deep breath. There was no short of rumors about the two leaders, Shadow's more shrouded in mystery, while his are more fanciful. Most where whispers of how he healed so fast no scars where left, others where about him and how he heroically lost his eye, a secret only he kept close. Once Siriel left, he looked more broken and beaten down then he ever let on, shoulders sagging like they held something very weighty upon them. "Those three words where my mother's last and very nearly my own. Please, a friend to a friend... never speak them again." He asked never meeting his eye contact. "We all have skeletons in the closet we wish to keep hidden, but it's funny how such simple of things as words are can make them jump out again." He spoke bitterly.

The two wolves came up grinning. "Easy way in through an old storm drain. A few traps but Alex disarmed them. We're clear to go." The wolf said.

Lyra had finished the ice drawing and soon sang the last few bars of the song. She began a New song, spreading her wings out. They weren't. The biggest but the same frost color as her arrows and glimmers like they where formed of ice themselves.

Kuroi laughed, a cold and cruel laugh but not lacking genuine mirth. He continued for about half a minute before wiping his eyes and responding in a sarcastic tone. "Is the great and powerful Morga, she who amasses armies and destroys her enemies with one flick of her hand, jealous of one of my pets? That is just priceless." He turned more serious and straightened up. "Honestly though, I like each and every one of your gifts to me."

Shadow nodded, seeing how hurt his friends was. "I'm sorry I brought those memories back. I know life hasn't been easy for you, or really any of us for that matter. But that's why White Crow exists. We're going to change this or we're going to die trying."

Siriel grinned. "Great work. This should be a piece of cake." He headed back soundlessly, appearing by Madigan's side. "They found a way in. We're ready whenever you need us."

Karen smiled and listened, feeling herself grow a little sleepy...

After a few minutes, she was out like a light. She looked peaceful for once, as if she had no cares or worries.

"The only thing I am jealous of, is the fact you prefer her over my singer. She isn't all that good, a Siren's call is more haunting then hers." she huffed irritated. "now are you going to tell me this plan of yours or are you going to continue to insult me in my own home? "

Madigan nodded and looked at the human, nodding again before slipping to the other two silently. A hound stayed with the cart while the other three went with them. Anubis stuck by shadows side another unusual thing for him. The party had to go two at a time in the tiny tunnel after several twists and turns Madigan popped the grate and they where inside the dungeon part of the compound. The food is stored near the kitchen, to find that they had to follow the noses of the hounds, who can sense fire and boiling oil like they could brimstone. The two front hounds scouted ahead as the others followed.

Lyra jumped when something fell, she turned and stopped singing when she saw Karen on the ground asleep. She stood there uncontrollable, unsure what to do.

He grinned mischievously, answering in a sly tone. "Why can't it be a little of both? And my plan is simple: I obtain the location, you send your men to crush them. I know I'll be able to hold up my end, you just need to focus on yours.

Shadow was close to the dogs, backing up their noses with his superhuman hearing. After a moment of listening carefully, he turned to the rest of the party and whispered quietly to them. "I hear one person on patrol or something, but they're far enough away that they shouldn't be a problem. However, there's a cook or something asleep in the kitchen. We'll have to be careful. Alex, keep your nose out for more magic. Let's go."

Karen slept peacefully, unaware that she was making the beautiful faerie flip out.

"I'll have my men ready. only my best and strongest forces. Perhaps i'll call up a demon friend of mine who owes me and tell her its time for me to collect? I can get more then two thousand strong ready in minimal time." she flexed her wings.

Anibis slipped in and made a coughing sound. "Anubis can knock out people with a nauseous gass. hes a rare one that can breathe fire. the cook is out for the time being. you guys grab what you can carry i'll get the heavy things. go go..." the others went in after shadow and grabbed what the could while madigan, simply store in and lifted a crate and a barrel of supplies and tucked then under his arms walking out and practically jogging down the tunnel to the cart.

Lyra looked around wildly and knelt to wake her then hesitated.... and hesitated some more before getting up and pacing. what was she going to do? Spotting a discarded blanket on a bench and a pillow she carefully tucked the pillow under her head and covered her with the blanket. Then she sat on a bench tapping her fingers not wanting to leave the girl alone.

He nodded. "That will do nicely. Gather what you can until then and when I get my information you'll be the first to know. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm sure my servants are missing my presence. You do have teleporting Fae, right?"

Shadow grabbed the lighter things, running so fast and silent he seemed like a shadow flitting by, next to invisible in the dark tunnel. In fact, that was the very reason they called him that. In only a minute or so he'd gotten a good chunk of parcels on the cart- meats, cheeses, soldier rations, and more. He sat and relaxed his body for a moment, keeping his senses scanning the area.

Siriel kept watch at the kitchen door, his hands resting on his short swords just in case someone came in, listening intently for noises beyond it.

After a while, Karen opened her eyes and saw the Faerie with the voice of a siren- staring straight at her. "Gah! I wasn't watching!" She got up and backpedaled, half-shifting so that wings sprouted out of her back and flying up into the rafters.

"Hmmm... now let me see, I think I have a few visiting..." she called them into her chambers and watched with interest as they sent them back.

Madigan headed back as Alex stayed and kept a eye out. He then headed back in nearly running on all fours as he grabbed a crate of flour and a barrel of cooking oil. He set a couple bottles of fancy wine and sake in the cart too smirking at shadow. "I like a little before bed, helps with sleep. Can't hurt it isn't cheap.. a few more things and we'll go."

Lyra jumped back. "Oh....I don't mind, but you scared me when you fell asleep. I didn't know what to do..." She looked lonely and longingly at the rafters. She took the arrow and added a layer of frost to her wings. With a deep breath she hoovered and attempted to get higher than a foot before collapsing on a table.