casprrr

ANSWERED:Special Leap Day Breeding

I see no need to make a big deal out of leap days. An event every 4 years would just be strange.

A regular release that happens on a leap day would be neat and not very disruptive.

A badge would be fine, there have been badges that were only given out on a specific day before such as the carrot.

A raffle - NO. People freak out enough over the Christmas one, and we don't want those rare dragons to become too common.

Releasing retired dragons - again, NO. BPs are likely not coming back ever, if they aren't HM prizes I doubt TJ would let them breed true. As for Frills, I would much rather see them permanently re-released. And releasing old CB Holidays wouldn't make much sense lore-wise since they only breed during one specific month, plus only releasing them once every 4 years is very limiting.

No official event at all - We can make an event ourselves if we really want to. I've seen organized mass-breedings on the forums several times, maybe next leap day someone can set one up.

This. Particularly no to anything exclusively released on a leap day; the outcry from people who weren't able to get on that day, and know the exclusive release/event won't be available again for another 4 years, would be insane.