nlechoppa

Magnus Chase and The Gods of Asgard

I can't wait to see what Riordan does with Norse mythology! I can't help but notice Magnus's last name though. Is he somehow related to Annabeth?

I can't wait to see what Riordan does with Norse mythology! I can't help but notice Magnus's last name though. Is he somehow related to Annabeth?

Yes, he's Annabeth's cousin, Riordan said smile.gif

Yes, he's Annabeth's cousin, Riordan said smile.gif

That is so cool! biggrin.gif I haven't been keeping up with the news, so I know next to nothing about this series.

I can't wait to read it! But i'm probably going to read The Blood of Olympus first.

Got it read it...... curled in a ball and died crying. I read that baby in a day! Can't wait for Magnus to come out!!! Every time I see it I squeal like a little girl!

I haven't read Magnus yet, my sister is the Percy Jackson fan so she reads the books first, then lets me borrow them for a read. So, she's reading Magnus atm and I have to wait. She has tried to explain parts of it already (don't worry I won't share). Got to say, from what she's said so far, I'm curious. Apparently it has a similar feel to the Kane Chronicles.

Now to wait til she finishes... which shouldn't be long because she's a vacuum reader, lol.