Shokomon

DC Moon Watch (Tracking Sonata Breeding and Eclipse Effects!)

-- Day 16

Phase Change Today @ {7:00PM EST/DC or 8:00PM EDT/DC}!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calendar: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): user posted image

So sorry this is late. Had a late work night.

--

On a side note, Please, vote in the poll about alternate alert systems for the Lunar Herald Breeding Cycle as compared to the forum-based cycle! I would like to hear opinions on this. 

I will be closing it soon, so VOTE.

-- Day 17

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calendar: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): user posted image

--

And because I caught mistakes too late, here are the last couple phase changes!

Previous Valkemare Phases for 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Tuesday, Aug 9, 2017 to 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, Aug 13, 2017:

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent; Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous; Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Previous Valkemare Phases for 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, Aug 13, 2017 to 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Monday, Aug 14, 2017:

Aurax (Gold Moon): New Moon; Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Current Valkemare Phases for 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Monday, Aug 14, 2017 to 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Thursday, Aug 17, 2017:

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent; Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous; Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Apparently, me being late is going to continue to be a thing. Probably would have been less late if my phone woULD AGREE WITH ME. :(

--

On a side note, Please, vote in the poll about alternate alert systems for the Lunar Herald Breeding Cycle as compared to the forum-based cycle! I would like to hear opinions on this. 

-- Day 20

Phase Change Today (Thursday, Aug 17, 2017) @  8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Monday, August 21, 2017.

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

On time-ish!

--

-- Day 24

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated)

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Fri, Aug 25, 2017.

On time!

--

-- Day 25

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Gold!!

This is so terribly late because I went out with friends yesterday and totally forgot about posting. (I didn't help that my phone was chronically dying and refusing to charge.)

Anyway, here is yesterday's phase change.

-- Day 28

Phase Change for Friday, August 25, 2017 @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Eggs are expected to remain Silver until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Saturday, September 2, 2017.

At Shokomon's request, I've removed the poll from the first page. Here are the results based on 113 responses:

1. Would you be interested in alternative alert systems for Lunar Herald Color changes, compared to the forum post-based alert system?

Yes, I'd like to be able to selectively subscribe (and unsubscribe) to a mailing list that constantly gets Lunar Herald color change notifications. - 12.94%, 11 members

Yes, I'd like to be able to selectively subscribe (and unsubscribe) to a mailing list that constantly gets notifications for (a) certain Lunar Herald Color(s). (You can pick and choose which color(s) you want notifications for.) - 5.88%, 5 members

Yes, I'd like to be able to enter my email address and Lunar Herald color of interest into a form and get a one-time notification for that color. (Would allow up to four notifications to be set.) - 8.24%, 7 members

Yes, I am interested in both the subscribe system and the one-time notification system. - 9.41%, 8 members

I am happy with the forum-based alert system, but I am interested in the subscribe system as well. - 3.53%, 3 members

I am happy with the forum-based alert system, but I am interested in the one-time notification system as well.- 7.06%, 6 members

I am happy with the fourm-based alert system, but I am interested in both the subscribe system and the one-time notification system as well.- 21.18%, 18 members

No, I am happy with the forum-based alert system, but it would make sense to have a bot post the notification. (Mods/TJ willing.) - 16.74%, 14 members

No, I am happy with the forum-based alert system system. Please, keep posting. - 1.18%, 1 member

I have an alternate suggestion. (Explain in post.) - 14.12%, 12 members

I am not interested in any alert systems, including the forum-based system. Stop bumping this thread. - 0%, 0 members

Thank you, purpledragonclaw! I really appreciate it!

--

I'm so sorry. I have been completely out of it as of late. It's no excuse for completely missing the moon phases as of late. 

So, to clear up any confusion, here are the most recent couple of phase changes:

Previous Valkemare Phases for 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Saturday, Aug 25, 2017 to 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Tuesday, Aug 29, 2017:

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing GibbousAurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous; Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to be stay Silver!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Previous Valkemare Phases for 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Tuesday, Aug 29, 2017 to 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Wednesday, Aug 30, 2017:

Aurax (Gold Moon): Full Moon;  Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon; Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!!

Current Valkemare Phases starting from 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Today, Wednesday, Aug 30, 2017 to 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Saturday, Sept 2 , 2017:

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous; Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous; Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Phase Change for Saturday, Sept 2, 2017 @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!!

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Wednesday, September 6, 2017.

Phase Change for Wednesday, Sept 6, 2017 @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous  --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become  less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent -->  New Moon Phase Change! Cirion is expected to remain less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, September 10, 2017.

Edited by ainisarie

Phase Change for Thurs, Sept 7, 2017 @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon)Waning Crescent   No Phase Change! Aurax is expected to remain less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon -->  Waxing Crescent Phase Change! Cirion is expected to remain less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to remain  Bronze

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, September 10, 2017.

Edited by ainisarie

Phase Change for Sunday, Sept 10, 2017 @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon)Waning Crescent   No Phase Change! Aurax is expected to remain less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon):Waxing Crescent -->  Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become greater than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to remain change to  Indigo

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Monday, September 18, 2017.

Rather late, had real life interruption.

Phase Change for Thursday, Sept 14, 2017 @ 11:25 PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon)Waning Crescent--->New Moon   Phase Change! Aurax is expected to remain less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0%)

Cirion (Blue Moon):Waxing Gibbous -->  Full Moon Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become greater than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100%)

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Monday, September 18, 2017.

Edited by ainisarie

Phase Change for Friday , Sept 15, 2017 @ 9:40 PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon)New Moon--->Waxing Crescent    Phase Change! Aurax is expected to remain less than 50% illuminated! 

Cirion (Blue Moon):Full Moon -->  Waning Gibbous   Phase Change! Cirion is expected to remain greater than 50% illuminated! 

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo

Edited by ainisarie

Thanks so much ainisarie,  I fell asleep before I was meant to post on Friday :blush:.    Please note the time below, as this is a tad early :) 

-- Day 20

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM Cave time

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!!

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM cave time 22nd Sept

- Day 24

Phase Change Today @ 8pm cave time

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated)

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8pm cave time 26th September

-- Day 28

Phase Change Today @ 8.pm cave time

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Eggs are expected to remain Silver until 4th October 8.pm cave time

Because I am a dumb and crashed yesterday, let me post yesterday's phase change.

-- Day 0

Phase Change for Saturday, September 30, 2017 @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Now for today's change! (A little bit late though.)

-- Day 1

Phase Change Today (Sunday, October 01, 2017) @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Time: 8:18 PM Dragon Cave Time (DC)

Date: 4 October 2017

Moon Phases:

I. Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous 

II. Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold.

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold.

Edited by w5aw5

1 hour ago, w5aw5 said:

Time: 8:18 PM Dragon Cave Time (DC)

Date: 4 October 2017

Moon Phases:

I. Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous 

II. Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold.

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold.

Thank you so much for covering for me, w5aw5! I've been really busy as of late. It makes it hard to post on time. I really need to get on with your induction. So sorry.

Also, for a interesting note: The month of October lines up perfectly with each day of the cycle! So, you can figure out what day of the lunar phase is just by looking at the calendar! XD 

Let me post the full phase change now:

-- Day 4

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!!

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, October 8, 2017.

-- Day 8

Phase Change Today @  8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Thursday, October 15, 2017.

Man, and I was on time yesterday too. Sorry for the late post!

-- Day 9

Phase Change Today @  8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze!!

Sorry I'm late! I'm so off cycle now... D:

-- Day 12

Phase Change Today (10/12/2017) @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Friday, October 20, 2017.

--

It's Indigo time!