SnitchMist2210

Draconian Dreamers

DRACONIAN DREAMERS

May all your dragon dreams come true

What is this thread about?

This thread is mainly targeted at people who want certain breeds of dragons and are having difficulties getting them. Hence, the purpose of this thread is for you to get your dream dragon.

How does this thread work?

1. There will be a dream points system wherein every new user gets 5 free dream points.

2. Dream points will be the form of currency in this thread.

3. Gifting a common dragon egg or hatchling will earn you 1 dream point, gifting an uncommon dragon egg/hatchling will earn you 3 dream points and gifting a rare dragon egg/hatchling will earn you 10 dream points.

4. Receiving a common dragon egg or hatchling will lose you 1 dream point, receiving an uncommon dragon egg/hatchling will lose you 3 dream points and receiving a rare dragon egg/hatchling will lose you 10 dream points.

5. Every 25 eggs that you gift will earn you 5 extra dream points. Every 100th egg that you gift will earn you 10 extra dream points.

6. The rarity of common and uncommon dragon eggs will be in strict accordance with DragCave Wikia.

7. These dragons are always rare:

Dino

Cheese

Paper

Chicken

Black alt

Vine alt

Undine alt

8. These dragons are only rare if CB:

Xenowyrms

Almandine Pyralspites

Spessartine Pyralspites

Blusang Lindwyrms

Tan Ridgewings

Red Dorsals

Seasonals

9. These dragons are only rare if CB or until 2nd gen:

Golds

Silvers

Prizefails

10. These dragons are only rare if CB or until 3rd gen:

Tinsels

Shimmers

Spriter's alt offspring

Thuwed

Dorkface

SITE RULES

- Never repeat the same post more than once a day. If you do, the thread will become messy and unnecessarily packed with posts. You don't want that, do you?

- Never ever swear or say hurtful things. I hope to maintain a conducive environment with my team of mods so that everyone can happily get their dream dragon

- Be honest. Do not think that you can get away with giving yourself free dream points! I will give an overview of the number of dream points every person who has posted on this thread has.

Each count of rule breaking will result in a warning point. 3 warning points will result in a 1 month ban . Your track record will be cleaned when your ban is up, but if you get 3 more, you will receive a 3 month ban.

Post Format

Dream request format:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]I would like my dream to come true![/color][/size]
Number of dream points:
Dream request:
Dragon Rarity:
Cost of dream:

Gifting format:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]I would like to make someone's dream come true![/color][/size]
Number of dream points:
[Gifter's name] --> [Dreamer's name] [Dream request]
Dragon Rarity:
Cost of dreamer's request:

Lastly,

Thread mod applications are open!

If you are interested in becoming a thread mod, please pm me!

State:

- Your time zone

- What do you think are the roles and responsibilities of a thread mod

- Why you want to be a thread mod

ENJOY!

Question: how is this thread meant to start up, if someone must have dream points in order to request a dragon? No one with dream points = no one to request. No one to request = no one to gift to...

Question: how is this thread meant to start up, if someone must have dream points in order to request a dragon? No one with dream points = no one to request. No one to request = no one to gift to...

I believe the thread says that every new user gets 5 dream points for starters.

See:

1. There will be a dream points system wherein every new user gets 5 free dream points.

Sounds to me like everyone starts out with 5 points and it goes from there.

But how is this going to be different than all the other gifting threads? I can't think of a single potential dream dragon that can't be asked for in another thread.

Edited by WWECornSerpent

Unless I am mistaken, I think that these gifting/trading type of threads should be approved by a mod via PM first.

Closing. Members haven't shown interest in joining. Other existing gifting threads can be used to ask for these.

Edited by rubyshoes