Lilraaos

Sword Dance

Okay, take your time Lukos, no one else seems to have finished yet ^~^

But Spyro, if you did a bit of research now is a great chance to give your character a super meaningful name without other people accusing you of having that be another thing why your character is a Mary/Gary-Sue (which still aren't allowed so please refrain from making thank you very much) D:

I googled it but I'm a bit iffy about visiting unknown websites so no promises but this is a the top result

But yeah since your weapon isn't a person, their creator could have given them a name that relates to what they are/what they were designed to do/their appearance/etc

Also, are we going to go super realistic on armor or are we cool with battle ballgowns/pretty kimonos and such?

When weapons shape from and to human form is clothes included? Do they form their own clothing? (I'd prefer the second option but any ideas or opinions?)

Sorry, i have been sick for a couple days. i'm glad to see that this hasn't kicked off yet. as far as the armor goes i believe that the battle ballgowns and other stuff is probably fine though that is just my 2 cents on that subject. Thinking about the second question they change their form from that of a weapon whether it be sword or war hammer etc they go from having arms and legs to none and vice versa, it would be more i guess realistic if they didn't have it or maybe they only had clothes if their weapon form was sheathed ((if possible)) though i believe the second choice would make things slightly easier so in my opinion i think either would be fine though i am saying probably the second option would be the one to choose.

Okay, take your time Lukos, no one else seems to have finished yet ^~^

But Spyro, if you did a bit of research now is a great chance to give your character a super meaningful name without other people accusing you of having that be another thing why your character is a Mary/Gary-Sue (which still aren't allowed so please refrain from making thank you very much) D:

I googled it but I'm a bit iffy about visiting unknown websites so no promises but this is a the top result

But yeah since your weapon isn't a person, their creator could have given them a name that relates to what they are/what they were designed to do/their appearance/etc

Also, are we going to go super realistic on armor or are we cool with battle ballgowns/pretty kimonos and such?

When weapons shape from and to human form is clothes included? Do they form their own clothing? (I'd prefer the second option but any ideas or opinions?)

Okay now I'm kinda worried that I'll give my character a name that means "fish guts" or something because I don't knowwhat Japanese names mean and can't make sure that it means something that doesn't sound dumb. I'll have to figure something out.

On an unrelated note, I was thinking it would be cool if Mr. No Name had lightning powers since he's a hammer and it would be a cool reference to Thor and all that (even though the hammer he turns into is much bigger) and he coulda been enchanted with magic to do that before he was given a human form.

EDIT: Maybe his name could translate to "storm hammer" or something along those lines if you're okay with the lightning powers in the first place. I'll have to look and see what it translates to which will probs take a while.

Edited by MrSpyro

Personally, I'm not a big fan of this whole elemental weapons/weapons with magical powers that have nothing to do with the weapon itself. (I don't know where the whole idea came from anyway and I just think its unnecessary and makes everything more complicated.)

I'd prefer if the weapons were just stronger then normal weapons by being easier to wield (lighter, more flexible, etc) and/or having a stronger effect then normal weapon (more knock back then a normal weapon, able to extend for extra reach, little things like those examples that aren't external if you know what I mean).

Personally, I'm not a big fan of this whole elemental weapons/weapons with magical powers that have nothing to do with the weapon itself. (I don't know where the whole idea came from anyway and I just think its unnecessary and makes everything more complicated.)

I'd prefer if the weapons were just stronger then normal weapons by being easier to wield (lighter, more flexible, etc) and/or having a stronger effect then normal weapon (more knock back then a normal weapon, able to extend for extra reach, little things like those examples that aren't external if you know what I mean).

I agree with Lily. Throwing elements into the whole thing just makes it way more complicated. If you guys want to do an elemental rp, that's all grand and good, but I think this rp would be better off without elements or any magical mumbo jumbo (except for the whole transforming into weapons thing).

I'll be making my characters some time this week. Just to be sure, I'm playing the MC, yes? And I'm also going to do a weapon or two hehe

Name: Marziale

Weapon: Attachable Dual Katanas

Appearance: (Humanoid)

-eyes: pale pink

-hair: varied blues, medium, feathered

-skin: tanned, rosy

-height: 5'6"

-weight: 122 lbs

-build: lean

-other: Marziale takes on the appearance of a somewhat-tanned human wearing mismatched clothing comprised of various colors and patterns (stripes, harlequin, zipper blocks, etc). The blocks of fabric are somewhat haphazardly sewn together into the approximation of a sand-thief's garb mixed with that of a harem slave of the same region. It is much too modest for the latter, as it  covers a good portion of her shoulders and legs despite a sizable gap for the midriff. She has rose-colored eyes that sometimes shine a faint gold in sun and torchlight and her hair is the color of toothpaste, a mix of pale and somewhat darker blue locks. She wears plain blue fingerless gloves and a harlequin bandanna over her nose and mouth of the same color. A strip of six brown birthmark-like diamonds is visible on her right side, mirroring the appearance of her weapon form's handle.

Her top reveals a sizable portion of her midriff and arms and is primarily comprised of a dark black fabric with golden pinstripes. It forms a corset-shaped tube-top that cuts off at the ribs and matching detached sleeves. Sewn to it is a brighter blue harlequin patterned fabric that makes up two thick supporting straps and there is a sheer fabric of the same color holding the detached sleeves up and hugging a few inches below the top. A thick bolt of plain magenta fabric is wrapped around her shoulders and drapes down to her haunches. It is clearly made to be pulled up into a hood in order to form a sort of makeshift cloak. There is golden clasp shaped like a backwards eighth note securing the layers of the cloak together.

Marziale wears bright striped harem pants that are tucked into a pair of dark boots designed to soften her step and create grip on smooth surfaces. They are made of soft leather and the soles have ridges that wedge themselves into any exterior to create friction. The striped fabric of her pants is in same amalgamation of blues as her hair and is interlaced with diamond and zippered patterns that break up the otherwise plain vertical stripes. Over it is a swooped magenta overskirt that is drawn up on the left side and belted by the same dark pinstripe fabric used in her top.

Appearance: (Weapon)

-other: In weapon form Marziale looks like two plain katanas that can either be dual wielded or be attached at the hilt to become a single double-bladed weapon. Her blades are nearly black and have pale cyan runes that glow in the dark. Depending on the wielder's preference, strips of cloth that appear to be taken from Marziale's human clothes appear tied around the hilt of the blades.

Personality: Laze

Other: Laaazy

Yay, finally the sheet for my weapon! The reason this took so long was mostly because of the picture, but finally, here we are.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Yes thank you Sammy, the weapons are already meant to be OP anyways, so giving them these magical powers would just make things boring plus I'd like to have lots of focus on character development and relationships.

Lukos can you just detach your hands and give them to me? I want to draw good as well ;-;

Anyways, she looks very good I'll have Izayoi finished up soon.

Also no demons and I don't know if an abilities slot is needed?

How was this gonna work then? I thought I heard something about demon souls in the weapons.

Name: Hisashi

Weapon: kanabo

Appearance: (Humanoid) Hisashi takes the appearance of a fair skinned kid , He has dirty blonde hair with strips of black in it that is slightly long, always covering one of his eyes since he believes that they would make him stand out too much. His eyes are two different colors one being a light brown while the other is dark green. He is thin weighing barely anything even in his humanoid form only weighing about 85-90 lbs. He has a runners body with powerful legs and almost no fat on him at all. He has a scar on his stomach that was from a past fight he had while in this form. He wears a pair of shorts and a sleeveless red shirt. He has a pair of the best running shoes he could find that gave him good traction as well as comfort so that he could run longer without getting blisters along the bottom of his feet. The shoes were red and had black designs all over them, he even made it so one lace was red the other black.

Appearance: (Sword) Nagasa

Personality: Hisashi is a loving and caring kid, he is always giving off a goofy smile to everyone he meets. He seems very innocent and when he is used to kill something or someone he always wonders why the thing had to die. He is playful and mischievous at times pulling pranks on others even if they get mad at him. He is blunt with his opinions and also can be flirtatious at times. He has been in trouble before due to just walking up and kissing someone then running off just because he wanted to know what it was like.He has trouble listening at times and even argues with authority figures when it comes down to him being in trouble for something he doesn't understand, if voices are raised at him it just edges him on and he will raise his voice to match.

Other: one of the Longest character sheet I've made took me forever and it still seems so short like somethings missing DX

Edited by voltage

@Lukos the MC just is super special and can turn ancient weapons into people

@Voltage, ahh hes so cute, Izayoi will love him so much omg expect lots of this from her because making things really awkward is my specialty

Anyways, I think hes good to go but tell me when you feel as if your finished with him ^~^

I can't think of anything else to add but he will definitely be like that, xd.png "hey wait i can't breathe let me goooo." He would probably end up a flailing mess or something, i have to figure out how exactly he would react to that situation but it seems like fun.

This is WIP until he has a name but

Name: Can't think of one, will be referred to Mr. No Name for the time being

Weapon:Ōtsuchi

Human Appearance:

Skin: Tan-ish

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Bright Blue

Body type: Tall & Skinny

Weapon Appearance: See image in above link

Personality: Feh

Other: I'm lazy af right now

Maybe the main character could've just added him to their weapon set and hasn't thought of a name to give him because I can't think of a name

Edited by MrSpyro

Name: 日没 篤雄 Nichibotsu Atsuo

Appearance: *searches google for 30 minutes* This Guy

Weapons:

- (To be Added)

- (To be Added)

Personality: Atsuo is an assertive go-getter type of person and he does things at his pace and only his pace. If he says jump, you ask how high. If he says come then you better run over like he's your crush and you've just been asked out for dinner. If he gives you a warning then you can damn well be sure that the very next time he catches you doing whatever it was, you will be disciplined accordingly. And never, I repeat never, say his name incorrectly or use the wrong honorific. Not on purpose anyway. Now, he may sound like a fairly strict person, but Atsuo is far from being a bad guy. He's on a mission to help the poor, liberate the oppressed, and take over the world (in the nicest sense of the phrase), and for that you need discipline among your ranks and respect from your peers. Do all those things mentioned above and you will be in ship-shape.

Other:

-Birthdate: (June 21st)

-Childhood Name: 竹彦 Takehiko

-The name at the top is in 'proper' order, so his first name is Atsuo

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Mmm the current owner isn't the one who gives the weapon the name, I'm sure the one who created the weapon or the original owner or the whomever had gifted the weapon to the original owner is the one who names the weapon.

Ahh Lukos is making a human? Is that the guy from that one dating sim with the ninjas? I am a bit worried we won't have enough weapons but I think we should be good?

Also I'm going to add a slot for weapon's history. When they were created/what they were used for/brief description of previous owners/how they came into the hands of their current owner/etc?

couldn't a weapon also just name itself?

also i have questions and suggestions so i'm sorry if this is going to be long.

so, for my MC, what exactly has happened with him? i was just going to make him a prince (probably a rightful heir to the throne) and he had to flee the throne for some reason or another. i would make him travel the country to find weapons so he can get his throne back. i dont know if that's what we were planning, but upon talking to lukos some and talking about our characters interactions i think it would make the most sense.

also, i think there should be a section for the history, yes, but im not entirely confident about that with my character being the main. i dont want him to be out of character when he meets a weapon, and that leads me to my next question: are all of the weapons going to be MC's weapons, or will some be Atsuo's weapons, or will some just be aimlessly wandering? if they all will be MC's weapons, then i would really really like to talk to everyone privately to figure out exactly how they meet. (because i really, really, really dont want him to be out of character when he meets his weapons.)

also, i can make weapons if need be. i dont know how good of an idea that is, though, since i recently have been writing quite a bit for roleplay replies and can make huge posts if i have a lot of characters together.

basically. im kind of questioning exactly what the history is and what all of the weapons are doing as i dont think that was made very clear. if we could talk about it and all agree then i think it'd be better in the long run uvu

Hello bump is this still alive? Sorry recently started up sorry, won't be as active but Lukos, Sammy and I have the plot all set up so as soon as Sammy gets her kid and I finish my other kid we'll be set to start

okay can someone tell me what the plot is exactly? i remember a bit but i want to make sure we're all on the same page probably lily would be best to tell me the plot thanks bab <3

also i think we should do a headcount haha~

Yes Chaos~

Okay I've got you bby. So there are these two kingdoms and they have have a rather long history. That is the ancestors of both the kings used to be brothers and really good friends. They even gave each other nice swords and everything to prove their everlasting brotherhood.

So one of the kingdom is super power and the other is sort of wushu washy but has great land. The super power kingdom really wants to take over the wishy washy kingdom because they have nothing to gain from a continuing alliance with them and that land yo.

But they don't invade right away because that would be uncivilized you know what I mean. Anyways, the wishes washy kingdom's royal family sort of screwed up somewhere along the line and somehow the sword got lost so they just has a fake made and replaced. When the super power kingdom came visiting, they found out about the fake sword and bam perfect pretext for war

So they storm that castle and the wishy washy prince is on the room with a handful of weapons from the weaponry including but not limited to his (probably dead) mothers Naginata, a pair of Wakizashi, a shota Kanebo and that fake sword(with serious self esteem problems but hey if you started a war you'd probably be a bit down as well)

I may or may not be wrong on some parts but please feel free to chime in

Bump, hello

How is everyone? I've finished up with Mako. I wished he has a bit more of a personality but honestly I can't see him doing anything other then serving the MC 24/7. Its okay though, personality it something to be gained.