Lilraaos

Sword Dance

*shrugs into infinity* Sammy, did you want the thing? Did someone else want the thing?

IDEA: So whoever the human guy is, he/she hunts down demons and takes their souls, because of backstory shenanigans. When he gets his hands on one of these souls, he does a ritual thingy and locks their souls inside weapons. Since their souls are bound to an object, they can't manifest their true forms and the best they can do is a humanoid appearance. Also, the weapons they're contained in may/may not have abilities based on the demon inside of it.

omg lily we're gonna do it we'll ship the inferiority complex with the main fangirl lv over 9000 im in tears omg

also im gonna be the main character i have decided

omg maybe maybe lily. i like my siblings tho so you may have to fite me.

no he doesnt have any friends he's lived alone for so long he was the prince and now he's on the run he is sad and lonely

ohhh that's a good idea! idk how to write fighting scenes but i will do it for lukos

(im in the abyss i've fallen so far at least i have lily)

I'm cool with Europe or Japan, because Europe and I'll get to draw pretty dresses but Japan = pretty kimono's but the throwing stars will probably have to be arrows or something in Europe.

Ah! An SAO fan >:D

I think we can make some space but its getting pretty full ^-^''

That is a plot Spyro and I actually sort of like that idea, what does everyone else think?

yesyes but we can't measure over 9000 or our scouters will break

So will Lukos be rivaling or nah?

(Sammy is mine forever)

I wouldn't mind, as it is one of my ongoing goals to get one of my characters their very own certified harem, but I also want to make sure I'm not taking away from anyone. I'll have a weapon character as well.

user posted image

You mean like this?

But if you want to do a roleplay involving harems or characters with harems like that sounds fun

(I really really hate the harem genre in animes and such but mostly just because the main guy is stringing along the other girls when he already has someone that he clearly prefers and that just really really annoys me because its not okay to play with someone elses feelings like that even if you are trying to be 'nice' by not turning them down, however from a roleplay aspect it seems like it would be really fun to explore the feelings of harem members of an actual king/queen/powerful figure and having to get along with fellow wives/husbands while you may or may not have feelings for your official spouse and scenarios like that)

Edited by Lilraaos

wait okay so am i going to fight with lukos or-- cause i mean if we can avoid conflict then by all means i would want to so

edit: also can we set it in japan so i can have throwing stars instead of arrows (because the main lost the majority of his throwing stars and now only has two)

also should we get some sheets set up?

Edited by littlelizzie

Wait, wait so whats our plot so far? This is what I've got, someone please correct me if I'm wrong?

-Set in AU Feudal Japan

-Demons roam around

-MC Has the power to bind demons to weapons, those weapons can then take a human form or a weapon form that the MC can wield

-MC is trying to take over the world/country

-MC may or may not have a rival (Depending on what Lukos whats to do) or human companions and is a lonely lonely boy traveling with swords

But now that I think about it, demons might be a bit hard to do, weapons turned humans might be simpler?

@Spyro: I have a hard time imagining that but it might be possible?

sammysammysammyplzletmehavealolithrowingstar

Wait, wait so whats our plot so far? This is what I've got, someone please correct me if I'm wrong?

-Set in AU Feudal Japan

-Demons roam around

-MC Has the power to bind demons to weapons, those weapons can then take a human form or a weapon form that the MC can wield

-MC is trying to take over the world/country

-MC may or may not have a rival (Depending on what Lukos whats to do) or human companions and is a lonely lonely boy traveling with swords

But now that I think about it, demons might be a bit hard to do, weapons turned humans might be simpler?

@Spyro: I have a hard time imagining that but it might be possible?

sammysammysammyplzletmehavealolithrowingstar

its set in feudal japan, yes.

i think someone mentioned demons a little while back (i cant remember who) but i dont know if we all agreed on it or not. i personally think it would make a better separate RP, as this one is just supposed to be swords turning into humans. . . . . .

also i must have missed it but my main is trying to take over the world?? pfff this is gonna be great to write wow i have so many personality options wow

please give MC some human friends he'll just be talking to his swords for so long that'd be so depressing

omglilymaybemaybeitdependsonhowmanypeoplemakecharacters

becauseiftherearetoomanyimayjustmakemymainorimayjustmakeakusarigama

Thats good then Spyro ^~^

If we do demons we'll have to create a kind that matches to this roleplay and we'll have to decide general appearance/aggression/personality/history/powers and all that stuff and I'm worried about some being over powered and such and I feel as if it would take awhile to bounce all these opinions and ideas back and forth to create these demons and I would rather just stick with weapons turned human because the MC is a special snowflake because it'd be much simpler and we could just move onto forms and start. sorry Spyro >.<

Or something like that Sammy, its your character but please remember to include a reason why hes wondering around and creating a army

But MC has all his weapon friends they're people as well, don't be racist QQ

I agree that it may take a while but what if only those who want their weapon to have like an ability are the ones with the demons trapped in the sword. Maybe not all of them are demons because honestly thinking about how many people/ swords there are it would be incredible feat to catch them and bind them all, plus it would take forever to make so many different demons, maybe there could be an optional slot on the character sheet for it where hey can make the demon and explain it, though being trapped in a sword and bound would weaken it so say if it had the power to shoot lightning strong enough to cut trees in half and cave in roofs after being bound the range and damage would be cut say in half or pulled back at least slightly.

No because then the demon swords would have special abilities that would have nothing to do with the weapons that they are and would probably be stronger then the normal weapons turned people (whom I imagine are already stronger then a normal weapon because if not then whats the point in them turning into weapon form to be used? It would just be reducing manpower otherwise).

I don't suppose anyone would mind if I made some mock sheets?

Human:

Name:

Appearance:

Weapons:

- (Follower One)

- (Follower Two)

Personality:

Skills:

Other:

Weapon:

Name:

Weapon:

Appearance: (Humanoid)

Appearance: (Sword)

Personality:

Abilities:

Other:

I haven't been following and it feels like I haven't contributed at all my apologies!!!

Yes I was hoping you would, thanks Lukos's <3

Will we be having a rival to fight for world domination (or whatever the goal is?)

I'll get started on the inferiority cutie as soon as I get home, no one wants to play blood knight to peace loving weapon?

(Also sorry if it's a weird request but if you guys want to pick Japanese(like) names for your character to keep in theme, I wouldn't complain biggrin.gif)

Name: (十六夜) Izayoi

Age: Appears somewhere between her late teens to early twenties

Weapon: Nagainata

Izayoi is a bit on the shorter side of average women in the current era. What many in that current time would describe as beautiful, she has a slender build with slightly exaggerated curves. Her skin is very pale and void of visible blemishes. Her black hair is very long and frames around her heart shaped face with full bangs and side bangs. She has large round eyes that are framed by long dark lashes and her small red lips have a bit of a plucker.

Appearance: (Weapon)

Personality: Gentle and kind though oftentimes aloof, Izayoi gives off the air of a noble women. Always looking for the most peaceful way to solve a conflict that doesn't have a negative impact on the future, she hates to be caught up in needless bloodshed and is not afraid to condemn those who participate and even enjoy such actives; however she can tell when her words will fall on deaf ears and knows well enough to leave those types of people alone. Despite that she knows there are things to protect or gain from fighting and will not hesitate to draw her weapon if she doesn't see a peaceful way out.

Feminine and graceful on the battlefield, Izayoi's movements are often described as mesmerizing, as if she were dancing. However since she is a nagainata, she has more range then a normal weapon but if her wielder's form is bad they could leave themselves open to attacks. She is not the type to lose her cool often and doesn't need to be told twice to make necessary sacrifices. She isn't the type to get mad when someone doubts her skill because she takes the form of a women but can quickly and calmly put them in their place if they engaged in battle with her.

Yet she is not completely emotionless, somewhat of a team mother, Izayoi is very supportive and protective of those under -MC's name-'s group. She sees herself as -MC's name-'s replacement mother having been her (and many female descendants before hers') weapon. Always ready to give the younger weapons advice or to lead an ear or a pair of warm arms to anyone who needs them. She especially has a soft spot for small helpless things and always seems to be able to find an excuse to hug everyone and drown them in marshmellow hell >:D

Other:

Name: (真子) Mako

Weapon: Ken

A bit shorter then the average men though a bit taller then the average women. With lowered eyes coupled with his feminine appears and soft unsure voice, Mako doesn't have a very commanding presence. Often mistaken for a women at first meeting, Mako has a lithe figure any signs of muscles hidden beneath layered armor. He has long dark midnight black hair that is usually tied in a high pigtail with loose hair framing around his face. His skin is pale white with no blemishes that can be seen. His eyes are slightly narrowed and are framed by long eyelashes.

Appearance: (Weapon)

Personality: A shy and soft spoken boy, Mako has a huge inferiority complex that is constantly eating away at him. He rarely talks and never seems to participate, the only one who he really ever confides in being [MC's name]. Mako has an almost unhealthy obsession with doing the best thing for [MC's name] and for his happiness. He doesn't oppose to doing anything as long as it will somehow benefit [MC's name]. Its as if Mako feels as if he can make up for all the destruction he thought he caused in [MC's name]'s lives for just existing if he can keep [MC's character's name] safe and happy.

Other:

ahh and bump, is anyone still alive? QQ

Edited by Lilraaos

I'm away from the internet quite a bit of the time now. I am working on sheets though.

Can someone give me a link to a Japanese name generator or something? I usually say my character moved from the U.S. but considering the time period, that won't work.