m_overdone

Battlestar Galactica

So... I may be - just a little, tiny bit wink.gif - obsessed with the Battlestar Galactica remake from the early 2000s. BSG just... so much talent, both in terms of actors (Mary McDonnell is so amazing as Laura Roslin, and I love Alessandro Juliani as Gaeta, and that's just scratching the surface). I recently watched the Caprica spinoff (so sad that got cut off after only one season) and then rewatched the main series again with some friends, and I am dying to talk about it with people. Anybody else out there BSG fans?

I recently watched the BSG season 1 biggrin.gif I loved it!

Iii! So glad you're liking it! I would love to hear from you what some of your theories are about the show's plot developments, characters, etc. (especially re: cylons). I love hearing how other people's minds work when it comes to shows like BSG. (I also may or may not love internally cackling over how "spot on" or "way off" peoples' theories are. xd.png)

BSG rocks, I recently rewatched the entire 4 seasons and had a blast! Never watched Caprica or The Plan though, have to check those out some day...

BSG rocks, I recently rewatched the entire 4 seasons and had a blast! Never watched Caprica or The Plan though, have to check those out some day...

I've only watched part of the Plan. Caprica isn't as good as BSG, but I really enjoyed it.

For me, the most remarkable thing about Battlestar Gallactica, the new series, was that the humans were pantheistic and the Cylons were monotheistic. At first it knocked me for a loop.