Lilraaos

Freak Circus

Finished, sorry it took so long, we were up on the beach with cousins.

Anyways, ready to start whenever everyone else is ready ^~^

Also to clarify, Hansel and Gretel are not siblings, so no incest.

Edited by Lilraaos

Most of our other players don't have updated forms or only have WIPs at the moment, but if you all are ready to go then so am I.

Hey guys, I'm going to have to drop out, I just don't have time for another RP, sorry sad.gif

I think we should wait a few days, maybe until tomorrow? Its been quite awhile and I've seen Spyro post elsewhere however Esko is still on vacation it seems. If he never appears, I'm cool with playing the ringmaster but I think I saw him on earlier today so we should give it a bit of time but I feel as if we wait to long, this might die >.<

I'm sorry to see you go, Polaris D:

Finished Kapikan's sheet. Keep in mind that it was with the old version of the sheet, and if I don't have to, I won't change it.

Now another WIP. Sorry guys

Name: Fenyang (Show name: Copycat)

Looks: It depends on who he is turning into. However, he has a "default" form that he uses when not copying others

Cycles: Cycles?

Attraction: What would fit him? I don't know o3o

Sex: Male

Sex Orientation: Anybody

Rom Orientation: Anybody

Species: Dragon metamorphmagus

Powers/Abilities:

-He cannot turn into anything, like a traditional shifter, but instead mimic others. i.e. turning into an exact copy of, say, Hansel

- He could possibly escape by turning into a random tourist. However, with the Ringmasters' soul-seeing powers, this makes finding him easy and makes escape hard.

- He could copy some powers of who he turns into, but not the Ringmasters' Soulmancing. Soulmancing is a born power, and so needs a stronger metamorphmagus to copy. Fenyang is not at the correct power level yet.

Legends:

- It's hard to spot one. So, nothing much is said.

- Often mistaken for plain old shapeshifters.

-

Appearance: =..=

Appearance: =_____=

History:

Metamorphmagi have always been hard to come by. Any shapeshifters are feared and so killed, and often metamorphmagi don't even survive to maturation. However, some do, and may be able to blend into society.

Some stick out like a sore thumb. Fenyang is one of those, and was caught by the Ringmaster much too easily.

Role: What would fit?

Other: That was crappier than I hoped. I can't history

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Bump, Esko if you don't make the ringmaster soon, I will. Sorry, I'm pretty eager to start.

Sorry for letting y'all down.

To get me 'used to reading only', dad took my phone for a 'few days' as he said. However, once I get on a summer camp computer tomorrow, I swear I will get as much of the Ringmaster done as I can. I WOULD do it on the 3DS, but it can't copy and paste. I feel terrible for being so slow and I am deeply sorry

This is what I have so far. You can tell how much time I had. Sorry

Name: Charles Sanderson (Often called the Ringmaster)

Looks:

A tall man, standing at about 6'1", he has fair skin and semi-messy black hair, which he wears a black wide-brimmed hat over. His almond-shaped eyes are a soft brown, hiding his cruel...ness. He often smiles a lot, and some even say he has a "baby face". He can be remarked as a 'classic anime boy' when it comes to looks. He wears a cloak most of the time, with the hood down....oh darnit, I need a picture. I can't describe ._.

Cycles: I guess 27?

Attraction: None, I guess?

Sex: Male

Sex Orientation: Heterosexual

Rom Orientation: Heteromantic

Species: Human (may or may not be a Soulmancer(okay he is))

Powers/Abilities:

- Using a wandering souls' power. He DOES have the ability to take the soul of a living person and use it temporarily, but this is highly dangerous and ends up in the death of the person most times

- Talking to souls

- Become really spooky looking and make himself glow. This is for fun

Legends: (Lore about your character's species)

-Some say they're servants of the Grim Reaper. This is because they look like a Reaper in their Soulmancer outfit.

- People often fear them for their abilities.

- They always have a scythe. Always.

Appearance: =.=

Appearance: =_=

History:

His childhood was happy. He ate ice cream, played around, did things you'd find in a "typical" childs' life. However, his family had a burning hatered for beasts, or "Freaks" as they were called. Since they had a hatered for freaks, so did he. Well, his disliking was different. He always found joy in watching them suffer, and when he grew up, he decided one thing: to capture these freaks and put them in one bug circus.

Role: Ringmaster

Other: Egad that was bad, send help

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I can literally just throw that as it is into my roster and fill in the bits like sex and role if you like.

@Spawner: If you get in a sheet really quickly I bet Lil would be kind enough to let you join

Is this still open?

Yup, Polaris just left so we could use another active member ^~^

Esko, if its to much for you to handle, I can play him >.<

Yup, Polaris just left so we could use another active member ^~^

Esko, if its to much for you to handle, I can play him >.<

It's not too much. I just don't have much time at the current moment. It should get better when my dad isn't so upset about me not wanting to read books I am not interested in.

Heey, more computer time. I'll get some more stuff done.

Finished my terrible Ringmaster. Gonna head to my metamorphmagus

This seems interesting. I won't be joining (yet), but I'll be lurking and seeing how this turns out.

*end random person appearance*

Yup, should we think of a name for the circus and then make an IC thread?

Naming stuff is my main weakness, so don't look at me.

I like the name Freak Circus as is

If you want to make a new thread just to clean out the clutter then I'm behind you, but I like what we have so far.

Spyro you should probably finish your character form first ^.^"'

Okay then, I'll have the IC up shortly.

The time is set probably shortly after Hansel arrived at the circus, his arrival causing quite a bit of an uproar since not only had he attempted to attack some of the visitors of the circus but he successfully killed the Pierrot (whom was the old torturer of sorts) when he was sent to punish him (Which is why Hansel wears the Pierrot costume, the ringmaster thought it was a funny joke(?). Anyways, a couple of the circus attractions thought that amidst all that ruckus was the perfect time to form a quick escape plan and escape. They were quickly caught and brought back, not even able to make it out of the current town.

Anyways the RPers will decide if their characters were part of the little escape group (whom now very nervously wait for punishment) or if they're now extremely relieved that they had decided not to join.

Any objections? ohmy.gif