Esko

You As A Dragon 2.0 IC

((Ta-da, super duper late post. You guys have interest still, right?))

---(Tulvir)---

Eh. I was feeling like a more dramatic entrance. It scares the crap out of them, and it's kinda fun to watch. The wolf boy shrugged, licking a sharp tooth. I was distracting them anyway so you could sneak up and transform the kid. It'll be interesting watching a twelve year old handle this, mature or not. He started to ramble, but quickly stopped when Harley answered his question.

Humph. L explains. Let's hope they don't rip each other apart before he can He grunted, flickering his ears and lashing his tail. He flipped a notebook open and started writing a note, which went like this;

Hey L,

Since you decided to be late, we decided that you're the one to explain the task to our, er, captured. They also can't beat you up. Don't mess up.

~Tulvir

After he wrote the note, tore it out of the notebook and stuck it on a rock slab, an invisible hand grabbed his wrist and dragged him along. "C'mon, I have the location of one more before we have to find others." the voice had said, which proved that Harley cast an invisibility spell. That was smart, but it wasn't like they were getting the target just yet. He patted Dekis' orange hide. C'mon.

---(???)---

The soul had decided to take a scenic detour back to the mana cave, taking his sweet time as he went along. He figured that Tulvir or Harley had already explained the mission to the twerps, and he could catch up with them later.

He went straight through the ground and into the cave...only to find that Tulvir, Harley and Deki(?) were not there. The Bloodbound Soul floated around, confused, until he spotted a note. Reading the note, he let out an exasperated sigh at the task he was given. Come on, seriously? Leave it up to me, why don't cha? I really don't feel like this.

But of course, he had to get it over with. He floated through the wall and into the main cavern, where the transformed were.

They seemed to be exploring the area; he didn't blame them. If he woke up in a strange cave (and couldn't float through the walls), he would try to find a way out. But he needed to grab their attention.

Um, excuse me! Listen up! He hollered, trying to get their attention.

Me

" Captors? Wait, you're saying we were captured? I thought for sure we were just... you know... misplaced." The Grey had jabbered, and I rolled my eyes. Of course we had been captured, how else would we have ended up in a cave!

Wait. A cave full of mana.

Holy hell, we had a whole bunch of magic energy at our disposal! We could just blow the whole place up and get to the surface that way!...if we didn't blow ourselves in the process.

Wait, why was I saying "we"? I was getting out of here, whether they were or not!

" So, who are you two? Do either of you know anything about why were here?" The Grey-right, her name was Fala- had asked. Might as well.

My name's Jessica. I don't think anybody has any idea. Otherwise, we wouldn't act so confused! I snapped, a little too harshly. She was probably directing the question to the Ice and Moonstone, but whatever.

Name? I'm Veronica, and my companion here is Lawrence Smith. Maybe they wanted the book we had with the spell, but that doesn't explain you guys. The Moonstone answered, giving me a hard look. What did I do?!

Call me Larry! The Ice chirped, and I rolled my eyes again. We didn't need to know that.

"I'm going to go in that direction to find any hint of an exit. Can someone please hold this rope so I don't get lost?" The Silver had requested, and I did not move. I was not somebody to help, and apparently I didn't need to- a ghost like creature had called for us to listen. Might as well.

((Help Pyro, I can't copy your fancy text. xd.png I'll just use purple for now.))

Fala

I sagged when Pyro pointed out the air mana crystals. Of course, it seemed so silly-why wouldn't the mana constantly recycle the air surrounding it? It does that all the time!

I muttered under my breath about my ignorance, jumping when the "Present" dragon began to speak again.

" My name's Jessica. I don't think anybody has any idea. Otherwise, we wouldn't act so confused!"

Well, gee! I thought irritably. The two newcomers saved her from my blunt response though.

" Name? I'm Veronica, and my companion here is Lawrence Smith. Maybe they wanted the book we had with the spell, but that doesn't explain you guys."

Spell book? I wondered, forcing myself to calm back down as Veronica shot Jessica a reproving look. What are they talking about?

" Call me Larry!" The Ice dragon jovially interrupted my thoughts. I gave him a small nod-at least he was more optimistic about the situation than we were.

" Fala." I said simply, in case the two didn't catch the introduction before. I did another quick scan of the cave. There were a few entrances here and there, presumably leading into deeper caverns, but it didn't seem like any other dragons were emerging from them. I was still a little embarrassed about recognizing only two of the dragon breeds-well, three, including myself-but there was no point in appearing stupid in front of all of these strangers. I could learn about what they had transformed into later.

" I'm going to go in that direction to find any hint of an exit. Can someone please hold this rope so I don't get lost?" Pyro suddenly procured a rope from her bag. I quickly perked up.

" I can-"

" Um, excuse me! Listen up!" Yet another new voice cut through my thoughts, and this time I bristled and looked all over the cave, glaring.

" Okay, I knew there were more people in here! Where are you?!" I whipped around and saw Jessica looking pointedly at a small, translucent figure, and my random anger was replaced with bewilderment.

Was that... a ghost? I mean, I believed in the supernatural, and I loved reading about it, but... now that was a full-on apparition, that can't be real! You would be lucky if you got a limb out of a ghost picture!

Something about turning into a dragon must have whipped up my emotions pretty well, because they were in turmoil. I was having a hard time relaxing, and it didn't help I was surrounded by these strange dragons-er, people, or whomever they were-though Pyro seemed nice. And then I turn around and there's a ghost.

Like I needed more to be freaked out about!

((I'll leave it at that until the conversation continues.))

((i'm not here you don't see me ))

Everest Blanchard

After the incident at school, Era, my twin sister, and I, and everyone else, was sent home. Although I didn't know her, I worried for the girl who was taken by the mage and her dragon. We got home and ate leftover vegetable soup for lunch while doing our schoolwork. Shaking the yellow bangs out of my eyes, I had sighed a long sigh at the mediocrity of our afternoon. Why was it just a normal day? After what happened in the morning, I had assured myself today would be exciting! But no, so far everything was normal. Tame. Boring. Avera-

BANG! CRASH!

Era Blanchard

In a second, whatever broke the window was on top of me. I struggled and screamed, but in the vise grip of whatever was holding me down, not to mention under the weight of the large perissimon-coloured dragon, my efforts were in vain. Mother was also out, applying for a job as a chef, so no one could hear me but Everest, and the boy was busy searching for a weapon.

"Just grab a fork or something! Or don't even use a- mmmph mmph mmmph!" I tasted the metallic flavor of dragonscale and leather as a gloved hand covered my mouth.

"It would be GREAT if you hurried it up, H," a gruff voice said from near Evvy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Everest charging at the dragon on top of me with a kitchen knife.

CLANG!

Everest Blanchard

The kitchen knife was knocked out of my hand, something hard colliding with my ribcage, throwing my body across the room. I banged my head on the side of the marble counter. Something wet and crimson dripped down the side of my head, but I didn't feel any pain. The last thing I heard was muttering before everything went dark.

Suddenly, I awoke in a deep pool. The water around me was crystal clear, and I found I could breathe. Weird. What had happened, and why was I here? I started swimming around, when I saw a brightly colored tangerine... Streamer? Tons of them, too. Was there some kind of welcoming party going on?

No, I thought. The streamers were moving towards me. One opened their mouth, and I saw stuff out of nightmares- it had rows upon rows of swirling teeth, each tooth an inch long at best. The whole creature was at least a foot long- and it was hurtling right towards me! I shouted -or tried to-, a stream of bubbles shooting out of my mouth as I tried to paddle away, but with no avail. After a good minute of dog-paddling away from the eely things, I felt something grab my hand and I was pulled up and away. It was the hand of a girl with curly hair and dragonscale-leather gloves, dragging me out of the water. I tried to thank her, but she faded away, as well as the rest of the scene, turning into a lush, yellow-green forest. The sun was mostly blocked out by the treetops, and I wandered in almost complete darkness, when I heard the crunching of dry leaves underfoot. Something was after me. Growling. Suddenly, the creature following me leaped from the underbrush, getting me tackled for the second time today (which is two times too much). It had grayish, furless flesh that smelled like rot, and was speckled with flaky black spots and rough, scabby sores, infected and... Oozing. They had flat, massive heads that were way too big for their chihuahua-sized bodies. I winced in disgust as it's snapping, howling maw was suspended above my face. I closed my eyes, shielding my face with my arms, when the monster was kicked off of my body. The same girl from before helped me up, a serious expression on her face. She disappeared like before, along with the scenery. I treasured the few seconds of limbo between each scene, before I was dragged into another hellish nightmare. Literally. Fires burned around me, geysers of lava surrounding my person. I screamed as one erupted near my toes. Pulled away again, right between two spewing geysers, scalding my sides. A man with bird wings, chasing me through a jungle, hiding away in a cave, shown to me by the girl! Being frozen in a giant ice cube, only to be thawed out by none other than the girl! Wolves, mouths foaming, chasing me, only to be vanquished by the girl! Demons! Dragons! Mages! Monsters! Ghouls! Gremlins! Harpies! Hellbeasts! Pulled away from the dreams every time, only to be launched into another. I fell into a rhythm. Be dragged into a horrendous dream, allow myself a few seconds of panic, then get pulled away from whatever was trying to hurt me. Rinse and repeat. At the end of it, my throat was sore and raw from screaming, but none of it had been real, had it..?

Had it?

Era Blanchard

After what seemed like an eternity, I awoke, heavy eyelids fluttering open. Gray. Damp. Dimly lit, illuminated with glowing mana crystals. I held my aching head, but when my palm touched my temple, I felt dragonscale, causing me to shout and tumble backwards. A tail hung over my face as I fell on my back. It had a tuft of blue fluff on it's end, and was a tealish color...

Undine? I thought, staring at the color and trying to remember what Father had told us about Undines.

"Now Era, Everest, see here. This is Rainy, an Undine I've raised. She's got teal scales -Evvy, stop playing with Horizon- and blue fluff on her tail, see? She can make water float -Horizon, stop distracting Everest- and turn it into shapes. There are golden undines too. They have teal fur and golden scales, but possess the same powers." I shook my head, getting back to my feet -all four of them- and concentrated on making a puddle from groundwater around us. The air smelled damp, there HAD to be water down here somewhere. When a small puddle gathered, I stared at my reflection, a tad surprised, but mostly incredulous. There's no way I'm a dragon. This is another one of those hellish nightmares. I swished my tail, stretched my neck, waved the large wings that were on my back, getting used to all my new limbs. A large, sharp dragon was near me, groaning quietly. It was a deep blue, with icicles growing on it's snout and wings. Being next to it made me shiver. Ice. It suddenly sat up, aware of my presence.

"Ergaah?" it asked, then fell backwards. 'Galsish?' My eyes widened as my brother's voice resonated in my head. '-m I an Ice? Wh- in the heck is ha-?!'

I held my ears, whimpering like I wasn't hearing my brother in my head. I concentrated hard.

'Evvy? Are you the Ice? I'm the Undine. What's going on?'

Everest Blanchard

'Evvy? -e you the Ic-? he Undine. Wha- ng on?'

My eyes widened as I heard my sister's voice in my head. Oh no, hearing her aloud is enough, I thought. I tried to pick out what she said. 'Evvy, e you the Ic? he Undine. Wha ing on?' Well, the ending is probably 'what's going on?', and e you the ic is probably 'are you the ice?' because I'm an ice dragon... I nodded, when I heard voices from behind the wall. I followed the wall down 'til it turned a corner, leaving what I assumed was Era behind. Turning a bend, I saw a transparent figure, a Green, a Grey, a Silver, a Cassare, another Ice, a Moonstone, and a dragon that I had no idea what was- though Era would probably know, being Daddy's little Dragonkeeper and all- standing around, looking at the figure. I motioned for Era to follow me, and then crept out, staring at the ghostly spectre.

((woo not fish)

Edited by MyaMouse

It was 12 o’clock at night, and I was reading a awesome book. Then, SMASH! through the window, closest to the door. I screamed when I saw someone who kinda looked like the grim reaper with a magi dragon trying to squeeze its body through the window. The grim reaper person hit me the stick end of the scythe, and I passed out. Then the dreams, the terrible dreams, dreams of an endless cycle of me about to die, and then be saved by the grim reaper person. Over and over I screamed with pain, only to be saved, then have it start all over again with more screaming.

I woke up with a start, I felt hot, though I was drenched in cold sweat. I must have a fever, I thought to myself. I tried to get up, but I fell, arms splayed forward. What I saw wasn't my arm, it was a black colored Wyvern arm. I stayed calm though, because I had had dreams where I had turned into my favorite dragon, the Falconiform Wyvern. But then I realized that there were other dragons, one looked like a present, one kinda looked like a Cassare dragon, one that was definitely a Gray dragon, One kinda looked like it had a rock on its tail, another one was covered in ice, and one that kinda looked like it was made of pure silver.

Ok, apparently this is not a dream, because I can't dream of something I don't even remember the name of, so now I can panic! I screamed. "RAWAARR!" I blinked. Had that come from me? Ok that had never happened before, because in my dreams, I had always been able to talk. Uggh, I thought as a shock wave of aches and pains came over me. I decided, after the pain subsided, that I should carefully approach the other dragons. Maybe there like me, stuck here, panicking.

(I prefer tuna fish :3 Yum :3)

Edited by fangtail528

((Hey, the person with the scythe (Tulvir) is not the same person who saves you (Harley).)))

((Alright, I've been putting off for too long almost a year now. It's about time that I made a post. Note that this may be pretty big because I've been writing for over six months. Sorry if it isn't what you guys wanted or expected.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

......So we begin at the end of an average day. I had just made a decent amount of money doing various things (mostly work). Now I was in my house, eating dinner rather lonelily. I mean, I had been alone for over five years ever since the mysterious disappearance of my two best friends, but this night felt especially lonely for some reason. I ate up and went to bed. For some reason I couldn’t sleep, and half the night I was tossing and turning. Eventually, though, I did fall asleep, and due to doing so very late, I woke up at almost noon.

......Having greatly overslept, I slowly got out of bed and got myself some breakfast. I was about halfway through eating when I heard a loud banging at the door. I then stood up, and slowly walked towards the door. I had a bad feeling about what might happen, and sure enough, I was right.

......I was about six feet away from the door when suddenly a Magi dragon busted a massive hole in the wall, charged in, and started chasing me. I ran as fast as I possibly could towards my room, closed the door, and grabbed my sword.

......I was both terrified and confused by this situation. Terrified because I was thinking the dragon was trying to kill me; confused as to why it was even chasing me in the first place. Had I done something wrong? If so, what? What could I possibly have done to anger this dragon? I didn't even know them!

......I had barely any time to think, as the dragon busted into the room and went straight for me. "I have a sword, and I'm not afraid to use it!" I yelled. The dragon stopped moving briefly, then slowly walked towards me. I asked, "Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you to deserve any of this?!" The dragon kept walking. I held the sword in front of myself and yelled, "Alright! That's it!"

......But I was soon to find I had made a great mistake.

......The Magi dragon knocked the sword out of my hand, and pinned me to the ground. I tried to yell for help, but I had been completely sapped of any energy. Then some strange girl walked up to me and made some sort of magic gesture, then I blacked out.

......I then fell into a series of twisted, horrible nightmares. But the odd thing is that at some point in every single dream, I saw the Magi dragon, along with the girl, staring intently at me... straight into my soul. I didn't bother trying to figure out what was going on, as I knew it would get me nowhere.

......Finally, after seemingly endless pain and misery, I woke up, and looked around. I appeared to be in a cave, but it was hard to tell since it was so dark. I was really hurting, and something felt... off. Sure enough, when I had found my way, I walked over to a pool of water (slowly, as moving was difficult at the time since I was in so much pain), but was shocked to find that there was no human face to be seen.

......Instead, all I could see was the face of a Pillow dragon! I looked behind myself, but there were no signs of any other living thing in the cave. That could only mean... I had been turned into a dragon! I thought to myself, but how? Then I thought about it a bit more. Wait...! That Magi dragon! And the girl... they must've had something to do with it! I continued yelling to myself about this, and before I even knew it, I was standing on my hind legs, making ridiculous gestures, swinging my new tail around crazily by every intention possible.

......Once I was finished ranting, the pain seemed to have subsided. I noticed a glow coming from behind. I turned around, and before my eyes was a mana crystal, glistening and flawless! I couldn’t believe my luck. I picked the crystal up with my mouth and used it to light my way. I then walked through the puddle and glanced around.

......The cave walls looked beautiful, now that I could actually see them. They were lined with jewels of all shapes and colors. Something about this cave seemed rather… familiar.

......My suspicions were confirmed when I found what I almost instantly recognized as an old map of mine, with every detail somehow still intact. Memories came back to me…

......Several years earlier, me and my best friend James were exploring a newly discovered cave, illustrating in great detail everything we saw. While distracted by the beautiful cave walls, I didn’t even notice the ledge ahead of myself. I almost fell off, but of course James saved me as always. I didn’t know at the time, but my map fell out of my robe’s pocket, down to the bottom of the chasm.

......So here I was now, at the bottom of the chasm, having long-since forgotten about the map. I finally realized what happened, facepalming at my inability to draw that line.

......I have always adored pillow dragons, so I learned as much as I could about them in my adolescence. I looked up and knew the space was too narrow to try and fly through. I remembered that pillows are excellent climbers. I wanted to start right away, but then I realized that I should practice before attempting to climb a thirty-foot cave wall. So I then spent a decent three or so hours climbing much smaller walls, but then…

.........I fell asleep. Pillows have a tendency to do that. Hehe.

......I have no idea how long I was out, but I woke up to something nibbling at me.

......It was… a cave mouse. I picked the mouse up, pet it, and put it down near the puddle. I then prepared to scale the wall. Once I was ready, I ran towards it and began climbing. It took some time, with a few slips every now and then, but I did it! I had never felt more proud of myself. I know it wasn’t exactly what one would call a huge accomplishment, but I knew I was almost out of the cave.

......Apparently with the transformation also came the habits: while I was walking down a tunnel, I suddenly stopped to groom myself. I couldn’t help it, and apparently I got so far into it that I fell over and didn’t stop for a single second. When I finally did stop, I realized that I was upside-down. So I then rolled around for a long time trying to get myself up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((How'd I do? unsure.gif))

Edited by Geometry Dash YouNoob

((Cute and pretty good. But we're either waiting on Esko or this might be dead.

.-.))