Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Oh yeah I have it set to 25 :/

Oh well.

Sigh I need to listen to a 2 hour lecture recording... those are so boring!

I've been egglocked within an hour since I started playing again, haha. Got a couple frostbites and one of those fancy Spirit Warden breeds. Really looking forward to seeing them once they hatch!

I'm not quite as concerned with Xenos (yet) as I am with catching up on holiday dragons. I'm gonna want to hoard the new breeds a lot, but I also need to try to get some eggs/hatchlings of older breeds. Gotta collect them all! Or something.

Lagie, do you still need a cuff dragon? I've got so many dragons in my lair without names---

God, finally finished up the report for last weeks lab as well as started the write up for tomorrows one. Asked for some help from some friends for some of the questions (not direct answers mind you) one hasn't done them and the other was a total censorkip.gif to me.

Now I have to listen to a 2 hour lecture recording on a really bad player that loads slowly and kicks you out if you leave it alone for to long (like to load the video)...

Ahh, goodness, that's the worst. Gotta love academic issues--

Hopefully the lecture itself is tolerable enough to make it worth your while (even though you have to watch it regardless of whether or not you want to).

Well nevermind, it doesn't even play cause the thing they use is awful, and now its telling me it's gonna take 2 hours to download a 200mb files... this is bloody ridiculous.

Also the lecturers a bad speaker, so it's not very tolerable... ugh.

Yeesh, when does all of this need to even be done?

In any case, I hope it eventually smoothens out...

Edited by DiaGlace48

I've just given up on watching it now. And I've now discovered we have zero paper so I can't print any of the stuff I need. Also need to do some research for one of my assesment which I told myself I'd do over the weekend... which is nearly over now.

Ahh a good start to the semester.

//pats

I admittedly can't offer much comfort since I don't share those experiences. All I can really say, I guess, is when you really need to, have a pillow on-hand to scream in. I guess.

Hope things start looking up sometime soon.

...wow. Wow.

That's just... wow. That's really sad.

Use a spoon, I guess?

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and ice cream*

user posted image

Lovely sunny day here! smile.gif Hope you all are having a good Sunday.

I head home again this afternoon for three nights.

I'm good for cuffs, Dia. When you're ready for some xenos, let me know! biggrin.gif

Oh yummy ice cream! MP should be happy because it is already scooped! laugh.gif

Good to see you all this afternoon! Sorry I'm a little late to the party!

Anyone else out of it this Sunday? Didn't get much sleep, if the timestamps on some of my other posts are of any indication.

@dia: actually kind of; I totally just conked out two hours ago and now I'm up; it is now almost 8:30pm

Good morning everyone!

Man I had horrible traffic to work!

Hi there WS!

It wasn't that bad... I just hate being late for work!

*snugs Lagie belatedly*

*snugs Spirit*

Morning all. Well, evening for me - just finished my second of three night shifts. Walked out into snow on the ground though, which was nice.

KESTRA!!

*huggles*

You better get some rest now! And warm up from all the snow!

-drops in and hugs everything-

I'm so sleepy. I hope all is well in here! Good night, world!

Heheh

After getting home from uni I went to subway for lunch. And while waiting for my order I was looking out the window at my car and i'm like 'I wonder if it will get stolen,' cause I'm a pessimist.

And that made me think, how did Bart and Milhouse steal chief wiggums car in the Simpsons? Surely the chief had his keys? And as I'm thinking this I catch in my peripheral vision someone else had arrived behind me for subway... low and behold, a couple police officers... I feel psychic.

Happy International Women's Day ladies! happy.gif

Good morning everyone!