siris_sirah

Siris/kristhasirah weird art box

I used to have an art topic here, but real life and Silvadopt (when was online) stealed my time and the thread died... Here i have the username of Siris_sirah, but maybe most of the user here will know me with the user name of Kristhasirah ^^

so here are some of the drawings i have done

Pixel items/bottles:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Pixel dragons based on some of the silvfoxes made by me =):

Terra Dragons Based on the Terra silvfoxes: http://kristhasirah.deviantart.com/art/Anc...lvfox-331882318

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image <---Female

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image <---Male

Faceless dragon based on the Faceless silvfox which is based in the slenderman xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Note: i know they are far from being perfect, they are just a quick conversion i made.

my Dolls:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image <-- she is supposed to be the female trainer of pokemon black and white

Edited by siris_sirah

small update:

My halloween facebook cover:

user posted image

my spring facebook cover:

user posted image

feel free to use the covers for your facebook, just remember to credit me =)

and my new doll wearing a black dragon armor!

user posted image

do not worry no black dragon was harmed/destroyed/killed for making the armor =p

will make a male armor as soon i finish the male doll

if anyone want a doll created by me feel free to tell me and i will happy make it, just remember to tell me how you want the doll: eye color, hair color, skin color, hair style(please link to an image of the hair style you want) clothes (please link an image of the style of clothes... am really bad at creating clothes) if you want to create your own hair and clothes, just tell me and i will post the base of the doll, of course i would love to see the finished doll ^^

ahhh the tiny pixel bottles!

I love tiny bottles

Your art is fantastic! ovo

Thanks! and here are more pixel items:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

and my version of a fairy dragon:

user posted image

more updates!

user posted image

user posted image

i made a few updates to 2 old sprites i made for SA(silvadopts), i have little hope for the site to come online one day, specially because some of the adopts where used in ToD.

i made them mostly to see how much i have improved at spriting foxes xd.png, so i updated the Spring male silvfox, he now has a more darkblue, similar to a blue flower and i think the anatomy looks much better, for the female lichen i made the colors more colorfull, changed the grey-blue color for a yellow one and added some muchrooms to her body, also fixed her anatomy i think she looks more pretty, and no you wont see the updated sprites in ToD, because: 1.- i havent given Z/silver the image and 2.- i have no idea if ToD will be back online and for how much time.

i will post the updated spring female and male lichen with their respective kits and eggs as soon i finish making them xd.png

user posted image

and a pretty background in which you can see my water elemental fox

Wow! You are an amazing artist! ohmy.gif

I really like the way you re-did the orange fox, though I think I prefer the old purple version.