Esko

Esko's Art Cave

omg dang esko those are some cool looking dergs <333 you're improving so much so quickly ahh its amazing to see! ; u ;

don't bring yourself down!! / o / you have some very stellar looking drawings & im sure everyone else does too!

also omg imgur yes i'm so glad : ' D i can see the thing now

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

omg dang esko those are some cool looking dergs <333 you're improving so much so quickly ahh its amazing to see! ; u ;

don't bring yourself down!! / o / you have some very stellar looking drawings & im sure everyone else does too!

also omg imgur yes i'm so glad : ' D i can see the thing now

Shhh no I am melting

Nah, my arts will never compare to your arts, Fata. You are my senpai \o/

Yeee Fata can see the arts

I will make you melt and put you into a jar. (but then, how will you art?)

The nine-tailed fox looks pretty sweet.

Shhh no I am melting

Nah, my arts will never compare to your arts, Fata. You are my senpai \o/

Yeee Fata can see the arts

omg no do not melt friend you must make more beautiful art

OMG LOUD CRYING esko nooo <33 more like you're my senpai your art is so nice my art is just potato farmer art ; o ;

i must see all the arts yess <333

omg no do not melt friend you must make more beautiful art

OMG LOUD CRYING esko nooo <33 more like you're my senpai your art is so nice my art is just potato farmer art ; o ;

i must see all the arts yess <333

I slowly melt under all these compliments

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Your arts are the best...besides Ayes and Mage and all the wonderful Original Works section.

Poor lighting for the next one oops.

Anyways, I drew another Rin and Ren combat scene. Most times, I will not color Ren in, but this item I did.

Edit: 80th post wooh

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Those two are pretty good! So much dragon improvement :0 Did you use an image as a reference for the second one, or did you think how to draw the pose yourself? (that's also some nice paper woah)

Those two are pretty good! So much dragon improvement :0 Did you use an image as a reference for the second one, or did you think how to draw the pose yourself? (that's also some nice paper woah)

I guess luck? I dunno

(Actually, that's the inside cover of my sixth Wings of Fire book |D Without paper access, I must resort to books.)

So there is this 30-day challenge going on. I don't want to be behind.

But at the same time, I am on vacation with no arting supplies. And a notebook with a pen in a store was ten dollars. Why

But then I remembered this paint thing on my phone. I have sausage fingers with a small screen, but knowing me, I am stubborn and do anything to keep up.

Day 1: Draw yourself/your OC/your persona. I chose myself, and...

Well, it is safe to say I tried

user posted image

Woah that imgur thing worked. Wow

Day 1 bonus

Apparently my phone does things when I'm not around. Yeah, we have a complicated relationship.

~~~~~~~~~

I walked to my doorstep to collect mail, when I stop right in front of a Green dragon. The dragon had handed me an envelope, and I recognized the wax stamp. It was for the 30 day challenge I signed up for! I ran back inside and up to my room, opening the envelope once I closed the door. The paper inside said:

Day 2

Design a character based off of a dessert

Unlike yesterday, this was not so bad. I rushed onto my phone and instantly started the task

I arrived soon at the Original Works hall, where the participating artists started arriving and pasting their works. I was surprisingly early, and did not have a masterpiece to share.

I posted my work, a terrible art of a mint chocolate chip dragon

user posted image

I was not proud of my work, as with other works, but I signed up for this.

I had to keep apologizing to the artists for my late day 3. And even when I looked at them, I flinched. I was not proud, especially since most of my achieved skills left me. And I ever proud?

I posted the works, than ran into the shadows to avoid shame

Day 3, ft. shoddy Winter Magi

user posted image

Day 4, ft. shoddy Winter Magi headshots and my classic lack of humor. Also my terrible handwriting

user posted image

A voice resounds through the darkness: "Stop feeling sorry for yourself or I'll kick your buuuuuuuuuttt!" it shouted not-at-all mysteriously.

A+ logic GW esko, time to destroy the world

Edited by TehUltimateMage

I sat in the shadows, doodling when I heard the next challenge. When I was done, I posted it along with other artists

Day 5: Draw an OC who is estatic

It should be pretty obvious who I would choose.

user posted image

I could've had Veronica come up with something more clever. Imagine she said something like "Well, I touched him..."

And hey, the WM head is half decent this time. And I surprise myself with the Ice

Yeah. Found a notebook. Finally. I mean, I got it years ago and the drawings in it are atrocious, but hey, I am grateful for the empty pages. Many book covers have been saved

Guess who got his phone back for the time being

So, time to catch up on the arts

Day 6: draw an eggagerated OC

Welp, whatever that means

user posted image

I don't have any challenge drawings right now. I am ashamed.

But I do have something I did for a roleplay on CS that I made. That I spent hours making. See CS people, that's how you do it. You spend hours making one, not just say "we roleplay {so and so} follow site rules" and be done

Whoever this is. May make her into an official OC, ya never know

I probably won't make it to the end of the 30- day challenge. Whoops

But I do have some arts.

Once, it was the rare occasion in the old YAAD chatzy where Dash, Mouse and I were online at once. Then the amazing Ayes mentioned "wisdom, power, and courage", and that led into a discussion of who was what.

Now that we know, I was REALLY inspired to do some arting. So, have these.

I did two versions of the three together, and I like this one more

Wisdom, power, and courage.

I also did a full drawing of each one separately

Wisdom

Power (ft. shoddy DC dragons)

And

Courage (ft. Silver the demon dragon dictator)

Get ready for more arts *dumps arts all over a table*

A chibi dude because regular humans are hard

user posted image

Crazy wolf from the same paper haha

user posted image

A random Eastern appears!

user posted image

So I was falling in love with this gif when I noticed the kickass ponytail on Vincent. I looked up the Purple Guy and a lot of pictures have ponytails.

So, it inspired me to make an OC with an awesome ponytail like that.

Here he is

user posted image

He has no name send help. Also I may change his hair

Also, I tried my hand at drawing my Dragon Cave OCs, Teovanth the Thunder and Sekisu the Golden Shimmerscale

Here's Teovanth. He's supposed to be all black with red eyes, but yeah. I don't color.

user posted image

I did that other wing wrong oopsies

My attempt at a Shimmerscale turned out surprisingly well. So, here's Sekisu

user posted image

/revives thread via dark magic

Got something for you today, something y'all should refrain from requesting too much.

user posted image

Bigger Image

Teeny weeny scales

!!! oh man that's really nice detail <33 your dergs are getting better! c: pls teach me i've never drawn a derg in my life

Aw, thank you ;•;

Eh, I'm not the to-go person for learning how to draw. I'm learning myself, and the student isn't always the best teacher ;0;

Lady, your humans be amazing. I look up to you when it comes to that

TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW CLAWS WELL all im really good at drawing is paws on meh dragons I cant even strike through how do you do that?