Esko

Esko's Art Cave

You know, seeing this makes me realize: I'm probably about your art skill level. (Not an insult)

You know, seeing this makes me realize: I'm probably about your art skill level. (Not an insult)

Oh really?

Well then I am curious to see :3

Also, a little prompt dealing with the last drawing you see there

After a hard battle between countless demons and the remaining Saints, the war was over.

The disc that had opened and started this whole fiasco was finally destroyed, and with it, the Hole to Hell. It seemed all okay...

But while the Saints were celebrating, the area exploded. Many Saints perished then and there, who died thinking everything was all well. After the explosion, for the remaining ones, it was, but the explosion did something to them.

One of each Element survived, some pairs making it out together. It looked like they would live normal teenage lives at this point. People expected their powers to fade straight away, but that did nit happen just yet. Everyone figured that it would soon, but once all of them reached 18, the expected fading age, the powers stayed. Their marks stayed as well, this time with their Element symbol in the center. This was mysterious, but the truth had soon revealed itself.

The explosion caused the Saints' powers to be preserved, and their lives to extend to forever. They practically became immortals, gods, guardians of their Element. However good this may seem, it made them dangerous. So, to put themselves to good use, they locked themselves away and used their powers to shield and protect the Earth from harm. This created an era of peace, which lasted for many years.

However, peace always comes to an end.

A dark being seeped in through one little spot in the force, which allowed it to get to one of the guardians. It corrupted one of the Guardian Saints, and caused a section of the force to disappear. This made the others send power to fill in that spot, but it stretched the field, causing it to rip amd form holes. Temples arose in those holes, spawning demons. History was repeating itself, and with the imbalance of the Guardian Saints, they could not wipe them off with one hand.

They could, however, give powers, and so they did. They had given powers to select teenagers who passed tests and excelled in their training. These powers had an element, like Saints of past, but these powers did not fade at 18. Instead, they would fade at 20, allowing more time to fight the monsters. If the Guardian Saint of one teen's element became corrupt.....that teenager and any others of the element would turn into demons and only turn back once the Guardian Saint became pure again. These teenagers, with the guide of the Guardian Saints, are humanity's only hope.

They are called Saviors.

And they will save us all.

So I would make this like, the sequel, of an rp that has been long since dead. I am sure one of the viewers here can guess what it would be the sequel to >:3

All this new art biggrin.gif (and yes I saw Mage as a magi once I realized your cover was of YAAD <3) RPs give you so many ideas to draw! Keep at it (I'm proud of you yes)

Although, don't you technically need the original maker's permission to make a sequel? I know it seems like he's fallen off the planet, but still also what r u doing I'm going to be releasing my new partner demon punching RP soon so stay tuned

I'm tempted to post sneak peeks of designs for mine -- even though I'm trying my best to keep it secret XP

All this new art biggrin.gif (and yes I saw Mage as a magi once I realized your cover was of YAAD <3) RPs give you so many ideas to draw! Keep at it (I'm proud of you yes)

Although, don't you technically need the original maker's permission to make a sequel? I know it seems like he's fallen off the planet, but still also what r u doing I'm going to be releasing my new partner demon punching RP soon so stay tuned

I'm tempted to post sneak peeks of designs for mine -- even though I'm trying my best to keep it secret XP

Yeah, fanart is mah thing

Oh please it is like the spriter thing, if they do not respond in a certain amount of time, auto-perms are given. Plus, isn't it not a rule but a courtesy? Plus, we shall be rival demon punching rps

Also shhhhh we should keep our demon punching partner roleplay ideas a secret shhhh

No, it's not, actually. I've seen a reboot of an RP get shut down entirely when the original owner came back. And if it's a courtesy, doesn't that imply it's kind of a jerk move to skip that step? :\

In other news though, you made more art! Ever considered making reference sheets for some of your characters?

No, it's not, actually. I've seen a reboot of an RP get shut down entirely when the original owner came back. And if it's a courtesy, doesn't that imply it's kind of a jerk move to skip that step? :\

In other news though, you made more art! Ever considered making reference sheets for some of your characters?

Well....I was an idiot

Luckily nothing happened. Thanks for telling me before anything DID happen

Oh well. I can always dream. And art. Which is what this thread is for

I promise, I will have something soon

Reference sheets? You mean...

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Hey guys, tinypic does not hate me anymore, so here's the result of my notebook project

user posted image

The thick marker did not turn out too bad, yet not too good

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

That's a whole lotta "I can't figure out what the heck is going on" for me... blink.gif

That's because you're Alex

That's a YAAD war scene. Regonize the wolf mask and the pissed Magi? Those are Esko and Mage. See the flying Moonstone? That's you

That's because you're Alex

That's a YAAD war scene. Regonize the wolf mask and the pissed Magi? Those are Esko and Mage. See the flying Moonstone? That's you

I dunno, I think it's too crowded as well

I dunno, I think it's too crowded as well

It's rather hard to fit these things on a small notebook cover. Plus, it does not help that I had to use a thick marker to trace because a thin one that worked was nowhere to be found

You two are too brutal… How come I myself can tell what was going on in the picture the first time he posted it?

I realize I made a few oopsies with tracing. I will fix those later

See the flying Moonstone? That's you

I thought so, but then I realized it was waaaay to thin. xd.png

I thought so, but then I realized it was waaaay to thin. xd.png

Oops. Tried to make it fat xd.png

That's what happens on a small space.

Oops. Tried to make it fat xd.png

That's what happens on a small space.

well it's about 1/3 the size I imagine it being in YAAD...

well it's about 1/3 the size I imagine it being in YAAD...

Okay, next time I draw YAAD Alex, I will make him 360° xd.png

ahhhffffff I completely missed that you'd done my request! :U It's so spikey and if I'm not mistaken RISING FROM THE FLAMES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHEONIX :DDDD

Thank you so much! *glomps you*

ahhhffffff I completely missed that you'd done my request! :U It's so spikey and if I'm not mistaken RISING FROM THE FLAMES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHEONIX :DDDD

Thank you so much! *glomps you*

Ahhh stop with the compliments you melt me (´・Д・)」

Anyways, I got two new gemsonas that I am too lazy to upload art of atm /shot!

Okay, so got some more gemsonas!

Say hi to Pyrite. I will have the other one uploaded in a sec, as well as some info

user posted image

Edit: info about Pyrite

Like her mineral, she is a violent trickster, who works as a bounty hunter. Her hair is the colour of tarnished gold, and she wears a mask that I was kind of inspired to make by those Mad Max poster things). No fancy clothes for her, she does not wear them. She travels with Tourmaline, and her gems are on her feet. Her weapon is a multi handled rapier (is that what it is called?) Fun fact: her feet only have four toes

user posted image

Say hi to Tourmaline

Tourmaline is a gem who takes on the form of a little girl. I have not figured out if she has a seperate weapon or not, but she does have one ability; to turn into....a monster. Yup, she turns into a demon child. She is a Fire Elemental, and she can control fire like Lapis Lazuli can control water.

Both of these two are wip. Did not even figure out Tourmaline's personality xd.png

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I can see your shorts.

If Pyrite has two gems, doesn't that make her a fusion

I can see your shorts.

If Pyrite has two gems, doesn't that make her a fusion

I wanted to do something different oops

Like I said, they are a wip

Hey! Esko! My turn! :3

How about a water walker or brimstone?

Hey! Esko! My turn! :3

How about a water walker or brimstone?

*squee*