Dragon_Arbock

I Know That Reference

Dune Werm... Dune reference anyone?

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."

Edited by Lady-Emrys

@ oblisk: good eye! Yes indeed it is! I have two others who also come from there.

Anastasia Athena Hera

Athena and hera both referred to Greek gods in mythology, Anastasia like the Russian princess (real) or that cartoon movie with the catchy song Rasputin sings and Once upon a December?

You're right about Athena and Hera. Anastasia was just a random choice.

@Lady-Emrys

Asharia Hamir Targaryen - Game of Thrones? The last name, that is?

And yeah, that's a PPG reference. smile.gif

Edited by obelisk_light

@obelisk_light -- Yes indeed~

As for you-

Blossom Buttercup -- Would that be a Power Puff Girls reference??

Lu'Minos

I couldn't identify any others besides that one. It sounds when spoke aloud like Lumos the light spell for Harry potter, but I could be wrong...

@Lady-Emrys: they just need the blue in blue eyes! Yes it is, herd most of the book (mom listened to it in the car) and she explained the parts I missed. Watched the movie too. I thought it fit.

Cave Witherwings Buckbeak

Harry Potter's Hippogriff friend, of course. :)

The One Who is The One

"Witch and Wizard"?

Not sure, but you have a lot of names that end in paw, claw, scale(like pelt?) Something from warrior cats?

lol Yep. I started that name theme when I first joined too late to change it now. XD But there are other references tucked in as well. Like him, him, and her, for starters. :3

Edited by Denwayasha

I Believed I Could Fly

R. Kelly's song, but with a sad twist wink.gif (names of your dragons made me giggle, thank you!)

Vampire Lord Hermaeus Mora

Skyrim! (he was my favourite Daedric God.)

Caramalldasan

no explaination

Also, the dragons i have with "ookami" after their name; that is a surname not a reference to okami (though it can be wink.gif )

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves