shadowfighter

Quotev members

Hi! I'm not exactly sure how many people here actually have Quotev accounts, but if you do, welcome! My name on Quotev is Nightburn, I am a Transformers RPer, and story writer.

For those of you who have a Quotev account, a conversation starting question: What do you do with your account? Do you RP, make stories, or just have it for fun? I would love to know!

I've never even heard of that site. What's it about?

I've never even heard of that site. What's it about?

Quotev is almost like twitter, but you can write stories, make quizzes, form groups, and make surveys. Here is a link to the site. A lot of people RP there, I am one of them. It is generally a very welcoming community, and I find it quite enjoyable. smile.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

Oh cool. I've recently really gotten back into role playing and it sounds pretty neat. I might just give it a try. Thanks for the link. happy.gif If I end up joining I'll probably role play and write stories, if I don't post a link to my fanfiction account.

Oh cool. I've recently really gotten back into role playing and it sounds pretty neat. I might just give it a try. Thanks for the link. happy.gif If I end up joining I'll probably role play and write stories, if I don't post a link to my fanfiction account.

Awesome, I hope you enjoy your time there!

I've never heard of that site, but I have thought about doing some RPing...