MyaMouse

Mousie's Corner of the Arting Interwebs

Welcome to M Comics!

We make silly mini-comics with the occasional serious long one tossed in!

We promote everything but continuity and drugs (And everyone else but Mouse doesn't promote murder)!

Left to right, first row! We got Mousie and Em! Y'all know Mousie. Em is me in my brain? Em is based on my physical self and is my representation of myself in my mind? Whatever. Em as in M as in Mouse, Mya, Mac, Maricela, Michelle, a bunch of my other aliases? And also Em is mE backwards?

Second row, go! Echo Silver (Dalten) and Swift Shrigami(?) (Tobyswift) on the left, Tulvir Arkus ('Sko) and Floof (Dash) on the right. Even though Dalten is no longer with M Comics, I still added him in because we had extra space love him. I considered addind Alexander_Drake in but ended up not because I can't draw his dragon form and sadly we haven't talked since out falling-out last year. (Yes I regret it, you were a good friend)

Third row! GoS! Since, y'know, I have to actually add characters from M Comics' stories? We got- Bernette 'Beanie' Shining, Clara 'Cirrus' Cloudstrife, Edison Blanchard, Kestra Traeus, and David Foxx. Since no one knows them, just ask and I'll talk about them. Beware of tangents, however ^^'

Fourth, Gems! Sodalite, Obsidian, Amber, Vermarine, Kyanite, and Jet Lignite (I think?)! It's a tad confusing to figure out who is who since I redesigned Verm and the fifth-row peeps are kinda blending in. Sodalite belongs to TehUltimateMage and Obsidian belongs to Esko_The_Wolf. Also, I don't think any of you know Jet. They're not a SoL gem, but they are one of Amber's friends. Also, I realize just how based off the Crystal Gems my ones are ^^' Amber is Rose, Verm is Pearl, and Kya is Amethyst... Yeesh. Kya has a chain blade like Amethyst's whip, Verm has a spear like Pearl and Amber has a hand-covering-thing like Garnet, though instead of punching it shoots out a stabby thing.

Fifth row, on the ground, we got the Balloons teens! Someone new, Skyellar Grey, Maricela Jackson,

Tabby Levitt and on her head, Mya White! Don't know who that new kid is. Maybe Zaden Cravalio? I had him in mind for a while but mever really introduced him into anything I drew, here or not.

Fifth row, flying we have Tambrelin 'Tambry' Grey and Jasika Willburry. Ask about these guys, too, though Balloons might be done before long.

I considered adding the Generations kids but didn't really want to fall back into the FnaF fandom. *shudders* Though I really should've because they're what got me actually doing comics about a thing instead of stupid things I thought of throughout my day. I also wanted to add people from Reunited but decided they looked too normal and it wouldn't really make much sense to add random people into this group photo of supernatural cinnamon rolls.

So again, welcome to M Comics! Hope you have a nice stay!

(Yes, Obsi is playing keep-away with Soda's sugary earth drink and yes, Soda is trying to get it back, and yes, they could both shapeshift but it takes a lot of evergy to elongate your arm constantly in fear of the other getting their arm longer than yours)

Edited by MyaMouse

My gem bab, she's perfect ;0; I like how you did the arm around the shoulder thingo.

:3 It's kinda easy, just draw an oval for the thingy and start the one line after it. It's kinda like how I draw when someone else is in the way.

I might color the thing, just 'cause it's kinda difficult to tell who is who and what is where. But then again that might make it more confusing. I dunno. Should I? Everything seems too small.

Oh man, that sweet. Ensemble drawings are always a pain. I think colors might help!

earth drank yes, i'm going to draw a comic where they both extend that arm off the page

Edited by TehUltimateMage

'Kay, I'll do it when I get home because I may or may not be at school in ukulele class atm and I'll also most likely attempt to redo it horizontal just 'cause it's kinda crowded

yes that would be best

Inspiration music- The8-BitDrummer- Heartache and Megalovictorious yes these songs are awesome

M Comics- Now in Color!

Imo the hardest part was trying to come up with colors for characters I only draw in black and white. I don't know.

*flails* I need to finish this Underline fanart thing and then I'll post something here I just have only been randomly sketching half-done comics and a weapons sheet for Mouse this whole week *flails again*

I'm excited to see comics from M Comics!

You say that but by allowing me to draw your character you're part of it too >:D

Hng, working on like seven things at once, hopefully I'll be able to finish Reunited since that was supposed to be done like last month, but I've got a crap-tonne more to do and I'm not really drawing much of the comic as I'd like to.

While you're waiting, have another snip of the Puppeteer, this time Liam going off on tangents about random backstory and descriptive crap. I'm working on connecting all the parts. It's not going so well. ^^'

"I was used, all my life. Abused by my parents, worked hard for them only to be sold as a slave. Worked to the bone, no rest allowed. And then I was murdered in a forest. My soul was stolen by a Soulwood tree. S'yeah, I'm maybe just a tad hateful after being used all my mortal life, only to be sent into one of immortality where I'll be used forever on," Celestine ranted, and then turned her head away from Liam. "You know what I mean? You've been here almost as long as I have, you have to know how it feels to, to finally feel free again after an infinity of imprisonment, only to find out it was a fraud."

Liam did nothing, looking at the ground.

"But what does it matter, anyway?" She suddenly snapped, "We're stuck here forever, always stuck, never going to leave because of a stupid omnipresent ass-hat that has the ability to make us feel free when all we're doing is running through a maze looking for cheese." She sighed heavily, and silenced. Liam agreed with her on all points, but couldn't bring himself to say or do anything. He sighed, counting the ticks of the clock in the corner.

Soon he had counted so high he wasn't sure what time had passed- he couldn't mentally divide that high. More than a few hours, definitely. He looked around the dimly lit room. They were definitely in the PlayRoom, all right. They were on a tall shelf left of the entrance, definitely high enough to splinter a limb if they jumped down. And that was assuming that they could even get out of their prisons, cut themselves free of their strings, and run away again, if the crap they went through had been real. He sighed. Looking to the right of the room, the window had been replaced with more wall. Of course it had been. There was no way the Puppeteer would allow that route as an escape again, especially after showing them how to break it in the last play, though Liam still had a hard time thinking that escapade a play. Underneath where the window had been was more puppets: lifeless husks of maple, alder and oak lay still on the Puppeteer's desk. After all, only the pinkish-yellow Soulwood puppets like Liam and the three C's would have souls. Thinking of Celestine's story, he remembered when he was alive- His parents were murdered in front of him, sister sold as a slave, everyone that he cared about gone; the only one left was his love, Clover, and what did he do in thanks? Kill each other so that they'd be imprisoned for eternity. Even if their puppet bodies were dashed to pieces, they'd live on in the splinters. If each shard was burned, their soul would be connected to the ash. So he brought them to their demise, imprisoned them in a tree where they stayed, dormant, for maybe fifty years, and let them be chopped down, turned into puppets, and sold to some random omnipresent magical sociopath who liked playing with dolls.

You say that but by allowing me to draw your character you're part of it too >:D

Ohoho. Fair enough. ;p Which reminds me, I have to go back to my own comic project…

Anyway, that snippet was a nice read!

(also my favorite mix by TheFatRat is We Are the Dream, though I really like Unity and Time Lapse too, Time Lapse just for the oldschool yoshi sound)

Nyeheheh.

Undertale Easter Eggs! Goatmom,Alphys, Chara, and the Frisky-biscuit were made as well but I like these ones more the best- I think I did well on Sans. I made two Paps because you always need more Papyrus I screwed up the first one's lower jaw. Whatever, he's not here anyway.

I got bored in class, so have Mouse and Em dancing to Uptown Funk while also being complete dorks. They play music before the daily announcements, and they just so happened to play Uptown Funk, and I suddenly got the urge to draw Em in that pose. Mouse came after, and her pose pissed me off, but I think in the end, it looks not completely crap! Yay!

Someone listen to Dan Bull's Sims Rap. I'm listening to it now and trying not to burst out laughing because my dad's on the phone in the other room and also I'm supposed to be doing my social studies. But screw social studies.