MyaMouse

Mousie's Corner of the Arting Interwebs

I'm not that good...

But if anyone wants anything...

I can do humans... That's about it though..

I also suck and get all nervous and weird making new threads. I rarely post things to my Deviant anymore anyway.

Uh, what else....?

Oh, I also take years and years to do art, mostly because school is annoying

(Seriously, homework? 7 hours of school isn't enough?!)

So

Needs to work on

Noses

Hands

Eyes

Muscles

Animals (very much so)

Dragons

Anything not human

Good at

Humans

Humanoids

Humanoid Anatomy (sorta)

Feline/Canine ears/tails

Wings (not as good at avian wings as dragon wings)

Most weapons

I've been practicing Pillow Dragons so I can draw my friend Dash a thing. It's not easy...

Edited by MyaMouse

Your style is so cute oh my gosh! Keep practicing and you'll improve. I'm so excited to see more <3

I used to have an entire book of FnaF fanart but not really stuff, like, my characters were the 'descendants' of the FnaF characters... It sounds weird but it actually went really well

"nagged"

You asked if you should, you silly. Don't blame me.

You have all the time in the world to improve c: just keep it up.

"nagged"

You asked if you should, you silly. Don't blame me.

You have all the time in the world to improve c: just keep it up.

(Not you)

This is how he's going to find me. He knows my art style. Hell, I even draw for him

Edited by MyaMouse

Waf are you blaming me for this thread?

Anyways, you owe me.....................................................................................actually, I can't think of something you owe me. I'll think of something, I'm sure

7 hours? I only have six.... *runs and hides*

Your faithful stalkeeeeeeeeerrrrrr

"nagged"

Lol. Well now the three of us are all here, I suppose that's something.

Hmm... Mouse, will you draw what you THINK I look like?

"nagged"

Oh, me too? Draw the three of us together! Like, in Uniques!

Also yeah hurry up or Esko will freeze his hand to the ground lol

Your art is beautiful! I would be so excited to see more!

Since you already have several requests, I will not bother you with another...

For now. I love it.

Hmm. It seems I am the only one who didn't partake in the idea of making this thread. Welp, unbiased, I suppose.!

"nagged"

Tall and skinny with very short blonde hair?

Uhhhhh

Esko, I can't draw the stupid mask, I've tried to do something like that before

Bump?

You don't need to bump these, I don't think. I'm pretty sure you just post art whenever you can/want.

You don't need to bump these, I don't think. I'm pretty sure you just post art whenever you can/want.

Oddi bumped theirs and I got nothing to post

Mmmmrmmrtrummpfhhhfffhhur

Edited by MyaMouse

LITTLE LATE FOR GEMSONA WEEK, AREN'T WE, MAGE AND ESKO?

Eh

I didn't do one either

Actually...

*rummages in bag, takes out art book, flips through pages*

Aha!

Kyanite!

Now to color her post her on Tinypic

Damn

I can't believe I forgot about her

I actually do need to color her

Edited by MyaMouse

Oh YEAH WE MUST BE

I don't really follow the tumblr fandom c:

I think some of these people aren't even using actual rocks C:

*travels back in time, shoves Obsidian into the fandom, and warps out*

When was the week anyway? tongue.gif Either way, I'm looking forward to see what you came up with!

Last week

It was Sunday through yesterday

*gets very very frustrated with the paper that I'm using which doesn't seem to like my colored pencils, throws book across the room, and goes to look for folder paper*

Oh and I need a bit of aid on her weapon

I still haven't decided

She was originally Moonstone, and she had a scythe with a crescent as the blade, but I can't draw moonstones

Aid plez

Edited by MyaMouse

Hmmm… Usually the weapon is related to the personality, right? ^^ Cutting weapon or striking weapon? It also helps to know gem placement.

Nu-uh. Sythe is MINE

*holds Obsidian closer*

Argh the paper isn't big enough but if I get bigger paper I'll still prubly do the same mistake

Well yeah but she isn't Moonstone anymore, she's Kyanite

My writing homework

Also this is all fictional

Also this takes place in the future

Also even though my real real name is McKenzie most people call me Mack or Kenzie

But mostly Mack

And I'd rather be called Amara than McKenzie because I hate my name

Also if only all my RP posts were this size

ALSO GOSH DARN IT ITALICS

Also I can't remember where I was thinking other than in the first paragraph

Also Jackson is my brother

The Time Machine

I rolled out of bed, my thin blanket spilling onto the floor as I stretched. "Another day and another adventure because of Reese," I thought, "I really need to get away from her...She is going to get me killed." I changed from my Disney nightgown and pajama pants into a gray floral-patterned tee and denim shorts. "Mm...What is that delicious scent...? Is that Portuguese Sausage?" I thought as I sniffed the air, the savory aroma wafting from the kitchen making my mouth water. I climbed over my brother's mess and strolled into the kitchen, my bare feet cold, the winter air making the tiles and my skin chilly. It was! "Morning, dad," I called out to him, but I only got an irritated grunt in response, barely acknowledging my presence. He must still have been frustrated from the day before; I know I was. I shrugged and grabbed a plate, sitting down to eat my eggs, rice, and sausage. It was delicious! That's one of the perks of having a chef as a father, and sometimes, such as this time, he makes his own sausage too!

I packed up my heavy blue-and-silver backpack and slung it over my shoulder, waving good-bye to my father and mother, and walking out of the house. Now that I am in Seventh grade I walk to school most of the time, sadly meaning I don't get a wheeled backpack anymore. My neighbor and sort-of friend, Reese Summers, the girl whose trinkets normally get me almost killed, waved 'hi' to me. I mentally groaned and kept walking, but she was persistent. "Hey, Mack! I found this for you," she said, catching up to me and grinning. The poor strawberry-blonde 13-year-old had no idea I did not like her as much as I portrayed, mostly because the things she gave me normally ended up sending me on deadly, terrifying adventures, but she was too sweet and innocent for me to tell her. She handed me a copper pocket watch with Roman numerals on it. The metal was shiny and reflective; the hands were intricate braids; a point at the end which signaled the time. The glass covering the face was polished. She placed the watch in my hand and I slowly put it in my pocket, a tad nervous about what this clock would bring. Like I said, her trinkets can lead to some crazy things, and taking one from her is pretty frightening. She just smiled at me, a bounce in her step as her golden hair with the tips dip-dyed pink danced around her shoulders.

I had most of my classes without her. Right now I was in History, and we were learning about the Revolutionary war. "Man, Toby, I wish I could see what started it. It sounds so cool," I said to Toby, one of my classmates. He has been in the same class as me since Kindergarten. "Of course you would," he replied. I rolled my eyes, but before I could do anything else my pocket started to glow and I felt like I was being compressed into a tiny box; squished flat like origami paper, then folded in half over and over, my eyes folded into my knees. It actually was not as terribly painful as I had imagined, being turned into a living origami swan-base would be, but then again, who in their right mind would imagine this? Then I was 'unfolded' and was able to see again.

My normally short brown hair was cut even shorter, and in a more masculine style, my chest was bound tight, and I wore a green shirt and long brown pants. The air smelled of tea and wet tea bags. One of the men looked at me and called out, "Maquinna! Start helping!" It sounded like Mack, and he was looking at me, so I picked up a crate. The other men were throwing the crates into the ocean, so I did the same. Then it hit me. We were all dressed as male Native Americans. We were dumping tea into the harbor, our wives and the other citizens watching from the bay. This was the Boston Tea Party, although I knew it was not called that before. Luckily, I studied for my test. Also, if you are wondering how I went as an adult male, I have really long legs and a weighty build. As long as I didn't take off my shirt, and reveal the binds which were pressing my chest flat, I could serve as a man. I dumped another crate of tea into the bay. Then I remembered the watch! I shoved my hand into the slit in my green pants. It glittered mysteriously. I grinned and stuffed it back into my pocket, pushing more tea into the bay. "I wonder what other magic I can do with this," I thought. It didn't seem as deadly as a trinket from Reese would. I always wanted to see the Great Wall built....

"I wish I could see the building of the Great Wall of China," I mumbled to myself. A man looked at me. "We aren't supposed to be wishing about going back in time, we're supposed to be dumping tea into the harbor, Mac, so get dumping, and don't make me refer to you as anything other than your code name again!" I flinched and pushed another crate of tea into the ocean. I never liked tea anyway. I lost my balance and was falling into the water, but then the watch shone. I pulled out the copper timepiece, and right before I hit the ocean's huge waves I was pulled into it. This time I was 'folded' the other way, and I could see better. The hands were in front of me, moving quickly, almost a blur. I was being forced dangerously close to them...Then they suddenly stopped! I was shoved out of the watch into the Great Wall, literally, face-planting into the side of the building. A man glared at me. "Min, do your work, lest we all starve tonight!" he shouted at me in Chinese I did not actually know what he meant, and I had to Google it when I got home, but I got the message to do my work.

An hour passed, and we were allowed a short 3-minute break. Most of the other went into a tower to rest, but I stayed outside, pulling out the watch. It glinted in the sun as I tilted it. I closed my eyes and clasped the watch tightly. "I wish to see the Civil War," I said, but nothing happened. Hmm. I stared at it intently. Nope. The whole break period passed. Nothing happened. I groaned and went back to the group. "Where were you, Min?" A woman asked me, but I still did not understand. I was manning the pulley this shift. I found that it was fun to hold the pulley rope by tying it to my waist, and when it needed to go down I could just jump off the wall holding the full metal cans, which held the mortar. Then I would let go of the cans, Wong would grab a brick or two and put it on the platform, and I would shoot up. Then I would repeat the process until I had all the cement cans on the bottom, in which case I would put the cans on the platform and hold a brick to shoot me up and down. Sadly, a master came by and saw my fun but less productive way of doing things, and he tried to curl his whip around my neck. He missed, though! The whip curled around the wire I was attached to, and it snapped! I was plummeting five stories down. I barely knew what was happening, adrenaline pumping through my veins as my vision clouded in absolute fear, but suddenly a light enveloped me and I felt that tight packing feel of being pushed into the watch. My breath resounded in the watch as the hands whirred again.

I was shoved out of the watch and onto a field. I stumbled a bit, looking around. Nothing odd here...but then I saw the first shot of a battle...Hurtling towards me. I shrieked and ducked under the shelter. It barely missed me, whizzing past my hat. I peeped out again, a gun in my hands. I shot— Or tried to shoot them, at least— At the enemy battalion, but missed drastically. They shot back. Eventually we ran out of bullets, so I ran out with my bayonet; my heart was pumping adrenaline again. I was caught in a close duel with a man, bayonets clashing, but then he whipped around his gun and shot me in the head. I cried out in pain and fell to the dirt. "No...I wish I could go back to where this all started. I WISH TO GO BACK TO WHERE THIS ALL STARTED!" I shouted as loud as I could. The man who had been fighting with me held his bayonet above me, ready to plunge it into my stomach... But then the watch, glowing from around my neck, enveloped me in it.

I didn't hear the ticking of the watch anymore. The bright light was gone from the watch; the chamber I was in stayed dark. I felt empty, cold and alone. I was dead. Then I was suddenly shoved out into the sun and fell over on the pavement, gasping for breaths, tears streaming down my face. "Hey, Mack, are you all right?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up, my eyes adjusting to the bright light of the sun. A pale girl with golden hair that danced around her shoulders, tips dip-dyed pink, looked down at me, holding out a hand. I jumped to my feet and grabbed her. "Whoa, Mack, what's wrong?" She asked as I sobbed into her shoulder. I just shook my head and looked at her, smiling, my eyes teary. "I'm fine, Reese," I replied, rubbing my eyes on my sleeve, "I'm fine. You said you had something to show me?"

She looked at me worriedly for a second, but then reached into her pocket and pulled out the beautiful watch, but the copper timepiece had lost its lustrous shine. I pushed her hand back to her. "It's beautiful, Reese, but I think you should keep it. I won't appreciate it anyway." Reese laughed. "Ah, if you don't want it, I'll just toss it. I just saw it and thought it would be something you would like." We walked off laughing, and Reese threw the watch behind her. Unbeknownst to us, it fell into the hands of a boy with short brown hair and hazel eyes, and was named Jackson. He held it up to the sun, and it glittered mysteriously in response. He grinned and shoved it in his pocket. Where my adventures ended, his began.

Edited by MyaMouse

Wowzers...

You have a talent

Maybe next story, you could include me and Alex :3

Wowzers...

You have a talent

Maybe next story, you could include me and Alex :3

But Esko isn't a real name.

I need a human name for you or else my teachers will question my characters... And what I do in my spare time