rabbithaver

Oddi's Art Nest

that might happen? honestly all im doing is headshots, and im thinking about doing one free character per person and maybe charging something for any extras...

Welp, instead of doing schoolwork I revamped my main page. I added an energy level bar, and pretty much just copy-pasted my Interests into the thread. |D

Oh, ao for commisions, users have to pay eggs?

*commands my Sweetling and Gold to breed*

They bred before, just never produced Dx

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I'm thinking so. I'd like for interested parties to PM me to let me know when I should have an egg slot(s) open ohmy.gif I also have a long list of people to do art for...

While not technically art, I got some hella cute pictures of Teddy at school today. ovo

user posted image

user posted image

omfg Oddi your bun is adorable! Is xe running around school on a leash-harness thing? That makes it ten times cuter :0

If you get a picture of your bunny, I need to get one of mine :0 But, of course, if I went outside with my iPad, dad would strangle me, so next time with my phone....next time.

Didja get the request of my twin baes? :3

Yeah, he's on a harness! He's mad I'm not letting him have the full run of the place. laugh.gif

Esko yasssss get pics of ur bun ;v;

I don't believe so? What kind of payment did you have in mind?

I have some shimmers and tinsels, though I am not fully confident any of them are below 5 gen. Once my Gold and Sweetling FINALLY PRODUCE *grumbles* then I might have something there. I have a CB Copper on the way, so got potential offspring there. I have stuff, lemme check

Edit: I have this gal who is only 3 gen, she can give an egg if she produces. I also have a Prize dragon that IS 5g but grown up, if you could accept 6g that could be cool?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I don't really mind the gen as long as the lineage is pretty tongue.gif I love stairsteps, honestly.

Ugh

I had the perfect Tinsel with a Yellow Nebula stairstep, and I HAVE one. Just one problem

The Tinsel is male dry.gif

Ah well, keep looking for payment

Could you draw a dark grey wolf lying down under something while it's raining outside?

Is this pretty enough?

Right now I'm working on all the other requests; I've got a lot to do. x_x Can you maybe wait for a few months?

Would you like a Hellhorse instead? I can breed her parents to try and get a Hellhorse egg. Their cooldown expires tomorrow =3