rabbithaver

Oddi's Art Nest

Welcome to my art nest.

user posted image

I'm Oddi, DC's local snow leopard. My art nest is my little slice of DC; I'll post all kinds of things

that I've done, though mostly art and writing can be found here. I'm nonbinary, pansexual, and

I use they/them pronouns. I'm autistic. I have PTSD, anxiety, depression, and ADD. I like comic

books, Thor, RWBY, Firefly, and lots of other things. I draw, write, and read quite a bit. I enjoy

roleplaying, and don't mind being messaged to look into new ones.

I'm polykin. I believe in past lives, and I can remember some of my own. I also believe in multiverse;

there's an infinite number of universes, and my soul is connected to some that others deem fictional.

I don't mind talking about stuff like this as long as you're polite, so go ahead and send me a

message if you want to know more. I'm generally pretty cool about this kind of thing, and I like

to talk about my past lives. ᕙ(¬‿¬)ᕗ

DeviantArt || Tumblr Art Tag

G A L L E R Y

Captain Shatterblade || Selfie || Menemith || Code Lyoko Skyrim AU || friend as a werewolf || Horse || Aileas MacGriffin

R O L E P L A Y S

SUNDERED SKIES: Fall of Salem || Night Pack Roleplay

S T A T U S

Requests: It's Complicated.

Open only to people from Night Pack Roleplay, everyone gets a headshot of one of their characters.

Extras need to be paid for like a commission.

Commissions: Open

Payment can be discussed; metallics and alts preferred. Any Prize dragon

below 5 generations accepted, pretty lineages preferred. No messy lineages.

Art Trades: Closed

I have a lot on my plate right now, sorry!

What's with the Energy Level thing in your signature?

I'm mentally ill, like, a lot. PTSD, depression, anxiety and ADD all take their toll on my energy

levels. This is a quick and easy way of letting people who might be expecting replies to PMs and

RPs know that I'm not in the best of conditions, and likely won't be replying. It's mostly for

friends who might need something from me. Here's how I have this scale worked out:

[0] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Full shutdown initiated. If I'm at zero, I am likely having a breakdown of some kind.

Check my Tumblr to see what's going on; chances are good I'm posting there. Note that what

I'm posting might be scary if you've never had to deal with a neurodivergent person.

0 [1] [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Experiencing Technical Difficulties. One or Two indicates that I don't have the energy to

reply to PMs or RPs. When I'm at this level, I am usually experiencing flashbacks, intrusive

thoughts, paranoia, or debilitating anxiety. Don't approach me; let me come to you.

0 1 2 [3] [4] [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Glitching. A three, four, or five indicates that I am not operating at peak proficiency, but

I'm not completely disabled. PMs probably won't be replied to, but RPs and other public topics

are fair game, depending on the situation. Tumblr asks are more likely to be answered than a

PM, just saying.

0 1 2 3 4 5 [6] [7] [8] 9 10

Fully functional. Six, seven, and eight are considered normal for most people. I can

reply to PMs, RPs, and just about anything else. My memory and cognitive skills are usually still

impaired, even when I'm doing this well. My mood is usually pretty good when I'm at one of

these numbers, too.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] [10]

Peak performance. Nines and tens are rare, but they do happen. Peak performance

means I have a clear head (very little cognitive disruption, etc) and am feeling pretty creative! If

you see me at this level it's a fair assumption that I'm working on some art. My mood is good

and I'm feeling sociable.

Can I use the Energy Level bar?

Sure. Just be aware that your scale might be different from mine. My three might be your zero,

and so on. Adjust the description and whatnot as befits you.

W A I T I N G L I S T

Shiny Hazard Sign - Dionne

Evil sethoss - Bright Star or Leia

Tiga - Crimson

Edited by oddinomaly

Oddi!

I've actually stalked your deviantart for a month or so...

Ahh wow your work is awesome! That snow leopard selfie is absolutely stunning~

Mouse! ovo

Ahhh thank you guys ;v; It means a lot. I'm hoping to learn how to sprite, but I don't know what program is best.

YES

omg you made a thread now i can shower you with compliments and look at all of your lovely artsus

will be watching!! : ^ )

Oddi!! I'm somehow really glad that you made an art thread in Original Works. :^)

I'll be stalking, to say the least :0

ahhh thank you! ;v;

somehow? is that a good somehow or a bad somehow welp

I don't know how often I'll update; I only draw once every two weeks or so.

She's one of my main kintypes. *fictionkin screaming*

fictionkin feels tbh

omg i w e e P i need to do the yang fanarts then and present you with my offering bc your art is godly hhh

Ack I missed this comment </3

I use Paintool SAI, and I have a refurbished Bamboo Pen. I really need a new tablet though, this thing is really old. laugh.gif

Also, here's a drawing I did for Esko.

user posted image

AHHH Thank you!! ;v;

Yep. Poor Esko asked for it over a month ago but I've been too stressed to work on it. I'm glad it's done though; I hope they like it...

Sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time -- I often see you around General Discussion. I should probably comment more often here. xd.png

P.S. the Yang sketch from the last page looks awesome too!

I do lurk there quite a bit. It's like my nest. laugh.gif

Omg thank you ;v; it didn't get many notes on tumblr, though...