MIGOR

New ferility

Ola

I know, It will make no difference. But let me try anyway. So: the new way how to fertilize dragons is not the best one. I have over 500 prize dragons, over 2000 dragons at all. When it is a breeding day, I usually breed over 10 dragons. As soon as breeding is over, I fertilize them. Preparing them for next week, next attempt. And before I find them on the list, it takes me eternity.

Plz, give us "mass" fertility option" or return the old way of fertilizing the dragons.

Thank you and best regards

MIGOR

I think this thread is about a mass-fertility option, which is different to the thread you linked.

Thank you. You are correct. I have no problems with fertilizing dragons.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add option: "show unfertilized dragons". So it would be much easier to find dragons you want to fertilize. I know, you can find them by name. But when you want to fertilize...let us say 30 dragons, it is very time-consuming business.

Well, you were complaining about the "new way how to fertilize dragons" so my link was not really wrong. For suggestions, there is a whole forum (plus a special BSA suggestions subforum) - if there is a thread about mass fertilize, you will find it there, otherwise, create a new one?

@MIGOR: I'm not locking anything - don't mix me up with other rubies laugh.gif Have a nice day! smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

As I said. It will make no difference. So if my thread is so annoying, you can lock it.

Have a wonderful day anyway smile.gif