skyie

Using Fertility ...no eggs again

Trying to breed a broze shimmer and a gold.

Using fertility on both.

3 times, no eggs.

*This post is being moved to "Help" momentarily

I have been asked to elaborate, so basically I am asking for other people's experiences/results with fertility and general parings?

Edited by skyie

I think we will try leaving it in SD for now since it is also discussion of experiences etc with fertility.

Basically as far as discussion of topic, I don't use fertility much but with some of my rare/holiday lineages. As such I don't usually get an egg since the egg that would result would be a rare. But I will mention that you don't need to use it on both dragons of the breeding pair, just use it on one of them.

Edited by rubyshoes

I use fertility with stubborn commons and it seems to work like a charm. My soulpeace thuwed, for example, usually breeds well, but also has breeding droughts. If I throw a fertility on, next breeding produces an egg - that's one pairing that hasn't failed yet.

I have also used it on this white that hates mating. Had to breed it three mates before it would stop refusing and even now they hate producing unless I use fertility.

I don't really use fertility on many uncommon or rare lines because I figure those dragons are rare anyway and they'll breed when they want. =p The one prize line I do use fertility on is an inbred line I have the second gens to because I have such trouble furthering the checker as is. Fertility hasn't made much a difference because they usually still throw deep seas then, so I just wait for the shimmers to come naturally. x3

But yeah. I use fertility for stubborn commons and it works great for them in my experience. I don't have any counts to contribute, unfortunately.