Kira-san

Kira-san's Art

Hello there!

I'm Kira-san, but Kira works too. I've been drawing in the anime/manga style for about 3 years, I think? OTL I don't remember really when. I thought it was 5 years, but awhile back I found files that were made 3 years, but hey, that doesn't really matter; what matters is where I am now.

Just gonna leave some doodles or something here, I guess. I *might* do derpy-ish requests or doodles for people, but if I do there will be a "waiting list" of 2 or something people, because requests of anything building up is stressful, and this is not really supposed to be stressful... if that makes sense.

But again, that's a *might* so nothing is for sure yet... I guess I'll first see what people think. Well, thanks for checking this out...? I hope you enjoy what you see here...

Encouraging comments or anything like that are welcome here. Please be kind, and if I ever do choose to do requests, have patience; I'm a lazy artist. =P Thanks for dropping by.

And thanks to Lady_Lunevis for encouraging me and answering my derpy questions about art thread-related stuff. I appreciate it~

Works:

10/27/14 - Chibi

user posted image

10/28/14 - Hands Sheet (?)

user posted image

10/31/14 - Ballroom Lady

user posted image

Edited by Kira-san

omg hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whaaat your art is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would spam you countless of times but i don't think thats allowed so eyy i love it soso much your colours are absolutely amazing like damn <33

and omg how do you even those hands are perffect how do you do this you took my expectations and completely blew them out of the window bows down tru art master right here

omg hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whaaat your art is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would spam you countless of times but i don't think thats allowed so eyy i love it soso much your colours are absolutely amazing like damn <33

and omg how do you even those hands are perffect how do you do this you took my expectations and completely blew them out of the window bows down tru art master right here

Waaaaahhh!!!! ;; Thanks so much uuuu you're to sweet I'm just like buuu >/////w//////< Colouring how I colour is rather fun! =D I enjoy it a lot~ x3

UGH YOU they are so not perfecccttt huuuu >///o///< You're too nice UUUUGH ur killing me ;;;; <3333 My hands aren't the best and yet you're just like "UR SO PRO" and I'm just like "uuu ;A;" <333

Maybe I'll get some stupid sketch out soon huhuhuuu >w<

EDIT:

So I made something quickly...

user posted image

I'm debating whether to colour or not x3 What do y'all think (if there's anyone stalking this thread? OTL)? If so, what colour would you think of her dress?

Edited by Kira-san

Hey there everyone! A bit of an update!

Ouch, I've been out for over a month =S How did THAT happen? Well, anyway, I was REALLY busy this past month with IRL situations, but I'm back (kinda) now! ^^; Hopefully I can get some more art up soon!

Sorry for the abrupt disappearance! X'D