igloo9201

Salmo Wyvern Lineage

Thank you very much~ ^J^ Don't worry about breeding a 2nd gen right away. I'm sort of putting egg collecting on hold until after the Earth Day mass breeding even. OH! Better yet, would you have a pair that would be available for breeding /on/ Earth Day? How perfect would that be?

You're welcome!

Yeah, I will have /some/ Salmo pair ready. Even if it's not the original pair, I'd LOVE to breed Salmos on Earth Day. Kind of appropriate, since Earth Day is all about conservation and keeping the Earth clean...salmon are pretty good poster children for that!

You're welcome!

Yeah, I will have /some/ Salmo pair ready. Even if it's not the original pair, I'd LOVE to breed Salmos on Earth Day. Kind of appropriate, since Earth Day is all about conservation and keeping the Earth clean...salmon are pretty good poster children for that!

That's exactly why I asked~ I'd love to have a Salmo baby bred on that day and I don't mind if it's not the original pair~ Though I am curious, do you have just 1 CB Salmo pair or more than one?

As of right now, I only have one CB pair. But now that I'm going to change it from a strict family-stairstep lineage, I'll get some more pairs. I almost wonder if I already have a CB Carmine that isn't paired up with anyone...and I know for SURE that I have more CB Trihorns than I know what to do with.

EDIT: I do not have any other CB Carmines. Also, there is one advantage to having an original pair...the progeny page! Right now I have track of every single Salmo ever born. Seriously, just go and unhide all the children...I love how it barfs all those DANG CARMINES in your face! xd.png It made me laugh...why can't we manage even one egg of a different breed? 20 Salmos, and only one of them is a Trihorn...Gwaii himself! *shakes head*

The progeny page mocks us: http://dragcave.net/progeny/pO8XR

Edited by igloo9201

Oh dear. OJO Well I don't mind if my baby is a Carmine as they look more like my idea of salmon than the Tri-Horns do.

Haha, alright. They are definitely the most salmon-esque dragons, in my opinion. The Trihorns are more representative, but the Carmines seriously look like salmon.

Haha, alright. They are definitely the most salmon-esque dragons, in my opinion. The Trihorns are more representative, but the Carmines seriously look like salmon.

Mmm....salmon.....yum~ xd.png Bet they don't taste like salmon though.

Agreed. Salmon are very, very tasty. <3

And yeah, I don't think even Carmines taste like salmon. Then we'd be eating them instead of using them in lineages. X3

I love this lineage idea! Being from British Columbia, Canada (Pacific West Coast), I associate with salmon a lot so this lineage feels like home smile.gif

Agreed. Salmon are very, very tasty. <3

And yeah, I don't think even Carmines taste like salmon. Then we'd be eating them instead of using them in lineages. X3

Mmmm.....possibly.....possibly..... XP

Glad you like it, Stella! Orcas (aka my love and my life) led me to salmon, and when you care about orcas...you care about salmon! BC is absolutely gorgeous, I bet it's awesome to live there. Would you like to join? smile.gif

Alright, everyone.

I have a 3rd Gen salmo egg for anyone who wants it. I will send out PMs to check for surviving interest in the lineage. I will also update the OP soon, to accommodate our new lineage guidelines.

I also wrote an entire paper about salmon decline. PM me if you want to read it and I can send it to you. :)

World Oceans Day is on June 17th, and that would be a fun thing to celebrate here!

I have influenced the egg I received female! Will catch a mate for it as soon as one of my male pinks get off cooldown.

I'll give it an Aboriginal name if I can!

Awesome, Stella! That's a great idea, to name it like that. Some of my dragons are named after rivers (like Nechako, I believe. And Salmo itself is a river.).

I will be updating the list and the rules very, very soon.