KoalaNoob

Koala's Art Thread

Hello! So, uh, here's my not-so-great art. unsure.gif

(Coloring) Pencils

user posted image

Sprites

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I take requests, but I'm not too great with humans.

Edited by KoalaNoob

ohhh my god your art is so cute!!!! touches the sprites like. oh my god. they're so cute!!!

looking forward to more in the future <333

I still think your bird bodies look like sausages. xd.png

Not in a "it looks horrible" way but in a "it looks like a sausage I want to eat it" way.

Maybe make an emperor penguin sprite? Like my emperor penguin with the crown and kingly staff kind of emperor penguin.

...Silver, I am reading your request as "go draw a sausage bird" xd.png

Do you mean like an Empoleon with a staff and a robe?

A sausage bird work too. xd.png

No, just a regular penguin with a staff and robe. Though an Empoleon with a staff and robe would look funny too.

Sorry, I won't be able to use my computer for a long, long time, so no sprites right now. I've got your sausage bird though, Silver. It's a photo, and it's also really bad, sorry. Extra bacon, though!

user posted image

Drew a bit more, but I only like the sketches, so here they are.

Human girl, mage.

user posted image

Fat balloon kitty cat.

user posted image

Cat that's landing after a leap, that's why the pose looks a bit weird.

user posted image

Cute! ^.^ could you draw...

Cranewing (From the Cloudclan rp) and Mistystar? :3 Any position, really, and if you don't wanna do it, that's fine!

Omg strokes your art; it's so cute!! The mage is simply adorable, I love her facial expression and pose. c:

As for clothing details... well, you've got the right idea! Mages are typically more inclined to wear long, flowing robes and the cloak adds a nice little touch. c: Though, in fantasy settings and magical universes, it's usually the more detail, the better! c: I'd suggest you line the cloak and the dress with something, such as a gold band or little swirls. Also, if you look at fancy clothing in games and in real life, it has layers upon layers sewn together, instead of being one big sheet. Try separating her outfit to help add more cloths and layers for extra detail!

Other than that, it's really pretty! A detailed staff or a necklace or a decorative head item would really help bring out the picture as well. Good luck!! <33 I love your arts aaaaa

Thanks, Koala! Could you add the colored cheeks to the penguin if it isn't too much trouble?

Sausage birdy has bacon wings. xd.png

Thanks, Koala! Could you add the colored cheeks to the penguin if it isn't too much trouble?

Sausage birdy has bacon wings. xd.png

Sure! What color do you want?

No, just add two cheek colors. Maybe a fatter scepter, it looks too skinny now. Sorry about being picky, I tend to do that when I look at something a lot. *goes and stops looking*

Here you go, Silver. Sorry it took so long, computer broke.

user posted image

CosmicStorm and Mia, I have a very broken scanner on my hands. I won't be able to upload yours for a while, sorry. ;_;

Here's CosmicStorm's fox:

user posted image

Apologies for the delay, scanner's been having a lot of trouble.

Sorry, Mia, it appears that I've lost the little kitties. >.<

But anyways, here's something.

user posted image

Edited by KoalaNoob