TJ09

2014-06-27 - Encyclopedia Beta Update

Yeah, debugging doesn't obey any schedules.

Seems to me the best thing to do is let TJ and the debuggers do their thing, and not worry about it until there's another announcement. Of course, that's not an easy thing to do...

As someone who is not visually impaired (beyond needing really weak contacts), this is difficult to answer accurately, but I do not think you will have major problems. I can think of one thing that may be more difficult for you but should not make this impossibe. And there is another aspect that I think may actually benefit you.

Good to know, thank you.

Most things I've run across are working, and working properly. Some things are still giving issues, and need more testing.

The beta testers are doing a great job catching things, typos are being fixed, and input is helping make it a better experience for you guys when it does get released.

I'm happy I wasn't picked

I kinda had to disappear for about the past week I would of hated to find a email saying I was picked only to have missed it

cant wait for it to be released for the rest of us

Thanks smile.gif You see - there was a post in TLQ saying there were three gold eggs in every biome and a betatester said it MIGHT have had something to do with the encyclopaedia...  blink.gif

Do you have a reference to that post? I couldn't find it and I would like to avoid continuing discussions that might be a bit off-topic here.

Note that I have the feeling that the number of CB metallic eggs has increased a bit during that last weeks. During the last 6 days, I have been able to catch 3 CB Gold, 3 CB Silver, 6 CB Copper (5 red, 1 green/blue). This is much more than what I usually catch and I assume that it is not only a matter of luck but also due to a temporary increase in the number of metallic eggs appearing in the cave. However, I doubt that this is directly related to the encyclopedia. It is not the first time that I see some "lucky period" in the cave, probably following some adjustments in the breed ratios.

I am looking forward to the new encyclopedia. I hope that there will be more to it than just having to click on a large number of dragons of each breed.

Do you have a reference to that post? I couldn't find it and I would like to avoid continuing discussions that might be a bit off-topic here.

Note that I have the feeling that the number of CB metallic eggs has increased a bit during that last weeks. During the last 6 days, I have been able to catch 3 CB Gold, 3 CB Silver, 6 CB Copper (5 red, 1 green/blue). This is much more than what I usually catch and I assume that it is not only a matter of luck but also due to a temporary increase in the number of metallic eggs appearing in the cave. However, I doubt that this is directly related to the encyclopedia. It is not the first time that I see some "lucky period" in the cave, probably following some adjustments in the breed ratios.

I am looking forward to the new encyclopedia. I hope that there will be more to it than just having to click on a large number of dragons of each breed.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8315646 is the one mentioning the phenomenon.

and here

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8315658

was the - now struck out - comment.

Thanks for the info!

In the meantime, I got one more CB Silver. And if the encyclopedia requires me to click on some dragons or to breed them in order to unlock some features, I hope that it will also count eggs grabbed from the cave. I like to have as many CB dragons as possible on my scroll.

Thanks for the info!

In the meantime, I got one more CB Silver. And if the encyclopedia requires me to click on some dragons or to breed them in order to unlock some features, I hope that it will also count eggs grabbed from the cave. I like to have as many CB dragons as possible on my scroll.

Wow, you got some skills/luck, I never cough even one CB Gold/Silver smile.gif

Thanks for the info!

As far as I know,there are two ways to unlock things,click dragons and raise dragons.(Some are easy to unlock,some are diffcult.)There may be some other way to unlock things.But,no one has metioned it.I don't think we have to breed dragons to unlock things.