DangerDragon

SurvivalCraft

"A ship maroons you on the shores of an infinite block world."

Realistic Block Game for phone

A block game for Windows Phone, AmazonAppstore, Google Play and AppStore.

5 Different gamemodes; Survival, Creative, Adventure, Harmless and HardCore.

You can download maps and texture packs and soon skins.

Many different animals and rare animals like Orca Whale, Albino Bull and White tiger.

Talk about SurvivalCraft, do you play it?

Edited by DangerDragon

It looks cool and I would love to play it but I don't pay for apps, so ... cx

EDIT: I downloaded the demo. This game is hard! I was killed by a rhino ... and something ... I have no idea what it was. It showed up when the sun went down.

Oh! I killed on ostrich! Well ... I hit it, it ran into a group of cactus and it died. cx

EDIT II: Omg, I just got mauled by a tiger. o-0

EDIT III: Demos suck. >_< Nope, I'll just stick with minecraft.

Edited by Raikielia

It looks cool and I would love to play it but I don't pay for apps, so ... cx

EDIT: I downloaded the demo. This game is hard! I was killed by a rhino ... and something ... I have no idea what it was. It showed up when the sun went down.

Oh! I killed on ostrich! Well ... I hit it, it ran into a group of cactus and it died. cx

EDIT II: Omg, I just got mauled by a tiger. o-0

EDIT III: Demos suck. >_< Nope, I'll just stick with minecraft.

There is also a mode called Harmless mode, and if you play it mobs will attack you only if you attack them first.

Yeah, I started playing that but the demo always ends just as I start getting the hang of it.

Am i the only one here on forums who can't wait for the update? And i don't know yet which skin i will use.

I use to play that game all the time. They even had RP worlds called "maps". They were fun, but didn't last as long as the ones on DCF. I stopped playing when people started making really inappropriate maps. sad.gif

Still play it occasionally. On my 3rd world now, blew up in a mineshaft in my 1st, and my horse left me stranded in my 2nd. But this world, must have had it for about a yearnow

There is also The Walking Dead map. Its cool and lots of things to do. Kaalus is maybe planning something cool. smile.gif