Raven301

Timelords Anyone?

"Are you okay?!?" She asked/exclaimed. "No, no. Just keep quiet, I need to concentrate on a nose. They're always the hardest part to get right." The Professor replied.

(Another thing, you also took control of Dragon who is my character. Please respect other people smile.gif)

The Dragon giggled as a bunch of bouncy balls fell before she noticed that the Timelord was exhaling yellow light. "Are you okay?" she asked, half alarmed. She had never seen a regeneration cycle happen yet.

"Yep, fine." the Professor gasped before standing up again. "Right! This way, I think." he said taking long strides down one of the hallways. "Do you like heros or villains better?" he asked suddenly stopping and inhaling deeply before turning off of the main hall, "I've never been able to pick, because in every villians mind, they are the hero. Very few villains are villains because they want to bring destruction to the world. Most of them have a mindset in their head about what the world should look like, and it just varies from what the vast majority of people think it should be."

Edited by Raven301

The Dragon followed this Timelord into the hall before he stopped and asked if she liked heroes or villains before he began walking. "I always liked the hero side," she replied. "They always seem to make such good friends with others. Then again, I always felt contempt from villians because they shut themselves out from others, but then again, who knows?" She shrugged, trying to keep up with this intelligent timelord.

"I think that if we could see inside very villain's head we would see how every 'evil' thing they did made sense to them." Pausing in the middle of the corridor the Professors train of thought went way faster than his mouth could run and when it finally came to a stop what came out of his mouth was, "I wonder what it would be like to ride a guton."

"A what?" the Dragon asked. She couldn't remember every little thing inside her head, even though she was a Timelord; she mostly wasn't paying attention anyways when it came to lessons. She spent much of that time flirting with boys.

((PM))

"Guton, you know what a kangaroo is? It's like a kangaroo but it's a purpleish and has big horn that twist down past their ears." Continuing down the corridor the Professor stopped and jumped into the wardrobe once again, "Here you go!" he said happily spinning amongst the clothes, "Back there is some stuff you might like."

The Engineer strode down the path until something caught his eye. Walking up to it, he recognized the machine immediately. "A TARDIS? Why is there a TARDIS out here? I wonder if it belongs to anyone..." He knocked on the door with the back of his fist, listening for a response.

Hearing a faint knock from the far away console room that was echoing back to his ears the Professor smiled at Dragon before turning and, taking ridiculously long steps, walking back towards the entrance of the vast wardrobe. "It appears there is something knocking in my console room, you can change in here and then meet back up there. If you get lost just say peacock and the TARDIS should let me know!" with that the Professor happily walked back up to the console, his hands in his pockets, his hat shadowing his face, and his mouth whistling merrily. When he reached the console room the Professor pulled out his sonic screwdriver and began scanning various gizmos and dodads, trying to figure out where the knocking had come from. Suddenly freezing the Professors mouth spread into a wide grin as he realized that, he was an idiot. Walking over to the doors and pushing them open he looked at the other timelord with interest, "Hullo!"

The Dragon nodded before entering the wardrobe. She smiled as she looked on with interest at the dresses. At least she wouldn't have to force this Timelord away as he went back to the console room.

((Can I join in? This sounds awesome.

I'll PM my profile to Raven301, and read up on the thread so far. smile.gif))

Edited by AlexisV

The Engineer steeped back a bit in surprise when the door was suddenly thrown open. "Oh! I never thought somebody would actually answer. Usually TARDISes are not just lying around. Is it broken? Because if it is, I can fix it." He smiled, then adjusted his tie, looking at the other Time Lord with a still slightly surprised face.

((Accepted, AlexisV))

"Ummmmm." As thought over the question the Professor ran a hand through his hair, "I'm not actually sure, wanna have a look?" Grinning the Professor open the doors all the way, letting the other timelord in, "My name's the Professor by the way."

Deep within the Professor's TARDIS, a loud hum started to reverberate from the corridor walls. It was followed by a bang and a flash of light, and then a long silence.

The Navigator opened his eyes one at a time, slowly taking stock of himself and his surroundings. First off, body was fine, respiration, heartbeats, neural patterns low but rising normally. Good. He focused on his immediate surroundings, waiting for the effects of the modulator to wear off. He was laying across a plain corridor with head and feet propped against the walls. Stainless steel walls, hexagonal corridor configuration, moderate lighting. Better. Probably.

He picked himself up and staggered slightly, putting on hand against the wall to steady himself. But the modulator effects had almost worn off, he felt alert and full of energy.

There was a stainless steel grille underneath his feet, and down the hallway... hexagonal holes in the wall, with round dishes and lights inside them. There was only one kind of ship in the universe that had those interior configurations.

"It worked." He said softly, with a big grin. He was in a TARDIS. Whose it was, and under what circumstances... well, he'd just have to figure that out.

He looked both ways down the corridor, and immediately set off to his left...

"Woah!" the Professor exclaimed, bouncing backwards slightly as his watch went crazy, "Someone else on board?" he said half to himself, " is my TARDIS so busy!" he exclaimed his mood quickly swinging over to frustrated. Stomping his feet like a toddler the Professor went over to his scanner and, with the press of a few buttons and the sonicing of a few wires, got a map of every timelord on the TARDIS. "Oh and Lord. Whoops forgot about him. So me, Lord, Dragon, the one at the door, and some random timelord that decided to take a stroll in my TARDIS." Grinning again the Professor transferred the tracking of the random timelord to his watch and set off down the corridor after him. "Heeeelllllllooooooo?" he called, "I know you're there and, quite frankly, I don't mind much, I'd just like to know who you are."

The Navigator hadn't gone far before he head the shout, and since it seemed to be a long way off, he quickened his pace. He should have known better, about half a second later he skidded around a bend in the corridor and almost ran straight into someone.

"Woah... hello." The Navigator stepped back and looked the man up and down. It was pretty uncommon to find anyone but a Timelord in a TARDIS, and this man certainly seemed like one. That feeling of connectedness, oneness with time as well as space.

"I'm the Navigator." He said with a broad grin. "I'm glad you don't mind my dropping in, I was in some trouble, um..." He realized it would take a long time to accurately explain what kind of trouble, and since it didn't matter he gave up.

((Yes, sorry. Since The Navigator wouldn't know the Professors name yet, I wrote it that way.))

As the other timelord ended up stumbling right into him grinning, the Professor smiled in an automatic response, "I'm the Professor." he said, rolling back and forth on his feet, never ale to keep still, "And I really don't care why you're here, as long as you don't plan to harm anyone or thing on board. Pretty much the only rule."

The Engineer strolled into the TARDIS, walking over to the console he inspected it, twisting a small knob a bit, the machine gave a soft warble. Tapping the screen with the back of his hand, he twisted a few knobs. "Well, you won't be getting to anywhere right now, the vortex stabilizers aren't calibrated properly, and the quantum compressors need a little tune-up." He patted the pocket of his coat, then frowned. "It seems I forgot my sonic. Hmm, let's see..." He pressed a few more keys, his fingers flying across the console. A rumble came from deep within the TARDIS, and he grinned. "Any good TARDIS needs a screwdriver bench." He ran off to the new room, returning soon after with a new screwdriver, grey metal inlaid with blue stone in the shape of circular Gallifreyan carvings. He gave it a wave, a pleasant hum coming from it as the emitter glowed with blue light. Running down a flight of stairs, he went to work repairing the TARDIS, sparks occasionally flying from the mass of cables.

"Good to meet you, Professor. And don't worry, I didn't cause any damage back there."

The Navigator glanced back over his shoulder. 'I hope...' He muttered under his breath. He was glad the Professor didn't seem concerned about how he got on board, since what he'd just tried might have broken a couple of inter-temporal travel laws, and not just the physics kind.

"Is this place yours then?" He asked.

"Yup! Although currently it has been very busy. It seems that timelords are to TARDISes as moths are to flames." Smiling at his own beautiful analogy, "Anywho how long do you think you'll stay, want a bedroom?"

"Well if your staying a while, at least it won't be dull!" The Engineer called from below the grate. "I'm done with the repairs, and I added a few features in the process. So, are we going anywhen in particular?" He walked back up the stairs, straigtened his tie and put the sonic screwdriver back into his pocket.

(OOC question. When are we going off on an adventure through time and space?)