diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Hi there, I have an egg I'd like to influence male but all my pinks are on cooldown currently. The egg is already under 4 days so if anybody would be willing to influence and hatch it for me I'd greatly appreciate it ❤️

2 minutes ago, Mistywolf3628 said:

Hi there, I have an egg I'd like to influence male but all my pinks are on cooldown currently. The egg is already under 4 days so if anybody would be willing to influence and hatch it for me I'd greatly appreciate it ❤️

Sure

Toss it on over!

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, baoser said:

Sure

Toss it on over!

Thank you very much! Pmed you

Edited by Mistywolf3628

Would anyone be able to bounce a cantor egg for me so I can make it the teleport alt? Didn't see a form for it on the first page so I hope this is the right place to ask. Thank you in advance!

31 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Could somebody help me bounce an egg, please?

PMed

I'm going to try to get a gold Shimmer from Sapo tomorrow afternoon.  If any of you could help me by breeding your Sapos between now and tomorrow noon, it would be greatly appreciated! 

1 hour ago, Frej_the_Gold said:

I'm going to try to get a gold Shimmer from Sapo tomorrow afternoon.  If any of you could help me by breeding your Sapos between now and tomorrow noon, it would be greatly appreciated! 

Just bred all of mine and sent around 20 Sapo eggs to the AP. Best of luck for your breeding tomorrow! 🤞

Posted (edited)

I need: to bounce a Cantormaris egg.

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here and I will PM you. Thanks! :)

Complete! (y)

Edited by Zanel

20 minutes ago, Zanel said:

I need: to bounce a Cantormaris egg.

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here and I will PM you. Thanks! :)

I'm hatchie-locked, but if you send me a 2-way teleport and hold a hatchie for me, I can help. :)

1 minute ago, Aleoleo said:

I'm hatchie-locked, but if you send me a 2-way teleport and hold a hatchie for me, I can help. :)

Sure thing, thanks a bunch! PMing!

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please PM me - thanks!

I decided on a different breeding plan, and of course, this is the one i influenced... wrongly  XD 

Edited by trystan

30 minutes ago, trystan said:

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please PM me - thanks!

I decided on a different breeding plan, and of course, this is the one i influenced... wrongly  XD 

I can help!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I can help!

sent a PM, thanks!

turns out, i was able to get someone else for the bounce. thanks for the offer. :D 

Edited by trystan

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Accidentally influenced an egg the wrong gender and it grows up in seven hours 😭 

Edited by Edenello
7 hours, not 5. oopsie!

Just now, Edenello said:

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Accidentally influenced an egg the wrong gender and it grows up in five hours 😭 

I'm here!

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot
I am trying to figure out if the user who drew the eggs in my siggy is still around but I can't seem to find any trace of them. 
If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!
Edited by Evangeline

Does anyone know a way to contact @miaou (scroll name: miaoujones) outside of the forums?
I have a hatchie I'd like to gift them. If anyone can drop them a message to check their dms on here, there is a one-way teleport in there.

2 minutes ago, Zonnedauw said:

Is anyone available to bounce a mis-infuenced egg? 😅

i can - send me a PM with a transfer link