futuregohangurl

pokeheroes

i discovered this as an ad while i was playing pokemon global pokedex. its a fun game. it is more similar to pokefarm and that it has a feature called rumble which is similar to the scour in pokefarm

Joined 2 months ago but I play on here a lot and can't wait for the ORAS megas to come out biggrin.gif I bought premium for 6 months and I plan on hunting mega sharpedo x3

My profile =D

I actually got really lucky and was able to get a shiny event from the advent calander I love it to pieces x3

Edit: typos =p

Edited by Pestilence420

So looking at the lack of replies from this thread I'm assuming no one plays lmao xd.png

Could you please train this magikarp?

It's for a quest and I have to beat professor oak in leveling up a magikarp ._. the prize is a retro magikarp and I really want it but he's catching up ;3;This is what the retro magikarp looks like cx thanks if you actually clicked^^

Edited by Pestilence420

I just joined for the heck of it. http://pokeheroes.com/userprofile?name=Syiren

It looks interesting. Though, I wish I could find this one pokemon website again where you had nine map squares and it showed many other players and as you went through the grass you could run into both legendary and or shiny pokemon and try to catch them without having to achieve any sort of ribbons or awards or whatnot. I had a bunch of shinies on that and I for the life of me I cannot remember what it was called. sad.gif

I just joined for the heck of it. http://pokeheroes.com/userprofile?name=Syiren

It looks interesting. Though, I wish I could find this one pokemon website again where you had nine map squares and it showed many other players and as you went through the grass you could run into both legendary and or shiny pokemon and try to catch them without having to achieve any sort of ribbons or awards or whatnot. I had a bunch of shinies on that and I for the life of me I cannot remember what it was called. sad.gif

It might be unovarpg I have like tons of shinies on there xd.png including legends but it isn't as fun as this cx

It might be unovarpg I have like tons of shinies on there xd.png including legends but it isn't as fun as this cx

*Gasp!* YOU FOUND IT! *hugs* Thank you! I'm still pretty new to it, so I haven't really seen all this place has to offer, but I'm so happy to have found my old account. No wonder I couldn't find it though. It changed it's name and layout. wow, it looks so different. lol. Thanks again! happy.gif

I'm glad I could help! cx If you want/need anything on ph let me know and I'll see what I can do x3

Btw since you joined and all ;D After my shiny female combee hunt is there a shiny pokemon you would like? Just no events since they're really hard to hunt for >.<

I'm glad I could help! cx If you want/need anything on ph let me know and I'll see what I can do x3

Btw since you joined and all ;D After my shiny female combee hunt is there a shiny pokemon you would like? Just no events since they're really hard to hunt for >.<

Oh wow, you'd seriously do that for me? That's awesome! Thank you. Hmm, that's hard. There are many really awesome shinies out there. The two that come to mine that have always been favs of mine on my Leaf Green and my White version was my Shiny Gastly and my Shiny Petilil, I adored her when she evolved into Lilligant. So, either one of those two would be epic. biggrin.gif

Yeah it's not a problem! Shinies come pretty quick for me cx I'll go ahead and do Petilil because I have all the shiny evo's for gastly xd.png

Shiny Lilligant is gorgeous x3

Ooooh, I might join. It's not like I don't play or have enough Pokemon stuff! xd.png

If you do, I'll add you to my friend list and try to help ya out. I'm still getting used to everything, but it's pretty fun. happy.gif

Is there ever such a thing as too much pokemon? blink.gif

I didn't think so, so I joined up. Username there is the same as here if anyone wants to look me up. Or even better add me as a friend smile.gif

Not that I'm going to insist on that last part lol

If any new peeps need help on the site just PM me on there. There's also the wiki. It's a really fun site and if you hang out with the right people the community is great as well~

If you do, I'll add you to my friend list and try to help ya out. I'm still getting used to everything, but it's pretty fun. happy.gif

I signed up! xd.png

@Takhesis: Absolutely NOT! Hahaha!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I signed up! xd.png

Added you to my friend list. Ultra and Takhesis too. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Accepted everyone that added me! I am the same as here for everyone else.~

Question: How do you get more Pokémon besides Rowan? I can't travel anywhere besides there and Emera Mall.

They unlock as you level up at the moment though you can only get eggs from the lab

Once you unlock the ancient cave at level 12 (not entirely sure can't remember >.<) you can start doing quests and getting other rare things c:

They unlock as you level up at the moment though you can only get eggs from the lab

Once you unlock the ancient cave at level 12 (not entirely sure can't remember >.<) you can start doing quests and getting other rare things c:

Sweetness! Thanks!

Oh, that explains a few things. I was wondering how people were getting those legendary and event eggs. lol, I'm still level 8. xd.png

Level 8?! I have been 3 for two weeks! *laughs*

Edit: From now on the Shiny Suicune will take you to my profile.<3

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Oh, that explains a few things. I was wondering how people were getting those legendary and event eggs. lol, I'm still level 8. xd.png

You can get event eggs at any level actually ^^

Event page

The current event is still going on (until the 31st) so you guys can still get it if you try cx btw to make clicking easier just hold the N button down it's a lot faster lol

Level 8?! I have been 3 for two weeks! *laughs*

Edit: From now on the Shiny Suicune will take you to my profile.<3

Yeah, completing the tutorial helped to open up a lot of things and made leveling up easier. That and I've gotten friend requests from some very helpful people. Including someone on here who was cool enough to help me get my first shiny on there. biggrin.gif

@Pestilence420 - Ah. Cool! Thanks for the link. I still don't have enough activity points to get it yet though. xd.png 792/5,000

But holding the N button down makes it a lot easier, you're right. Thanks for the tip. happy.gif

Edit: Holy crap! That does speed it up quite a bit! blink.gif Awesome! xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Only real problem I have with this site is Prof. Rowan's lab. The eggs sometimes don't show info unless I normal or hard refresh them.