HomeForFlowers

Starbound

(Please refrain from double posting. The edit button is your friend.)

It appears it has. I'm a bit sad I have to start all over again, but the bright side is I don't have to worry about starting over again. Better get my Glitch better gear so I can get working on building up my homeworld.

(The time between the two posts made it a tough choice.)

There's been another update yesterday, this time a hotfix for problems people have been posting. Good thing they're on time. I accepted the fact of starting over. I noticed some things have been a little more difficult though. Some people have been saying they've been attacked by meteors. I got poisonous waters and enemies with breath attacks. But other than that, I'm managing,

(It's still against form rules.)

I started off on a poison planet with the double jump tech. The next planet I went to have the speed tech as well. I think I'm getting really lucky this time around.

If you all want to restore your characters get the Creative Mode mod!

Thats what I did smile.gif

Loving the game, I'm a massive modder, people go crazy in servers when they see my modded ship, or when I play smoke on the water on guitar biggrin.gif

If you all want to restore your characters get the Creative Mode mod!

Thats what I did smile.gif

Loving the game, I'm a massive modder, people go crazy in servers when they see my modded ship, or when I play smoke on the water on guitar biggrin.gif

Don't they have to update that mod to fit the patch?

Don't they have to update that mod to fit the patch?

Wondering this too. I found an Argonian Race mod and got it. So I wonder how that will work in online situation.

I actually got that mod installed. It seems they have updated it for Furious Koala. I don't tend to use it to breeze past the planets or anything. I just want to work on building more homeworld without having to go scourging the galaxy for building materials.

Ok, so I got to the Delta sector on my Argonian and apparently he's able to make tier 4 armor, which are the black knight legs and chest and an avian helmet. It could be an attempt to make sure he doesn't fall behind, and if that's true, then good.

He ran into a hostile Avian temple, and wow, I have so many close calls against them. They were shooting me like crazy. blink.gif On the plus side, I got a crazy shooting weapon out of it too, and it is amazing. biggrin.gif

I keep running into Avian temples. They do such much damage and there are so many of them. I yet to come across a single friendly Glitch village. Ah well, better continue building my Floran village. Might I say just how annoying birds are? They keep killing the Guards I spawn down!

I beat the fourth boss on my Argonian and got to the X sector. And wow. Everything there one shots me and it takes a while to bring even one of them down. blink.gif

I found a Glitch village though...located on the moon where it's cold. I question their logic, though it's fun to tease them when I got my weapon on and off. Their lines are just laugh.gif

The Glitch have some of the best lines. I would say the closest race to getting as funny as Glitch lines are Humans, but you don't find many friendly humans wandering around.

I like Starbound. smile.gif

I remember that one time I found a weird lab thingy with an area that has a lot of electric floors that you have to avoid while getting down. Sadly, I never got through to see what was at the end.

That was either an apex lab or a dark matter lab. Possibly a human military bunk, but I'm not sure about that.

I like Starbound. smile.gif

I remember that one time I found a weird lab thingy with an area that has a lot of electric floors that you have to avoid while getting down. Sadly, I never got through to see what was at the end.

Apex puzzle dungeon. There's tech at the end. Just burrow through the wall. Takes a while, but is usually worth it. I got a gravity bubble from that.