makenziec123

The Calling

So he could just get a simple break action gun and eventually upgrade it to a mana gun?

You... You know RWBY? blink.gif

I love you!

Sooooo... Would it be alright if I make it so that when his pistol is upgraded, it can use both mana and regular ammunition, or one or the other to fire?

YES! RWBY IS AMAZING O.O

I'm saving up for a Yang cosplay so that I can do it when I'm older. If I did it now my mom would murder me xd.png

And it's your call dude. Just keep in mind that if he's not a magic user, his mana is going to be more limited. So therefore he should use it as a last-resort. If you use up your mana, you get weaker and/or pass out. So he'll probably use bullets first and foremost.

I went to Anime-thon in my city last year, and I saw a Ruby cosplayer! It was so cool! Then at Comicon, there was a group of people with alright costumes dressed up as Blake, Ruby, Yang, and the guy that was with Blake in her trailer. Then there were two others with amazing Blake and Yang costumes!

I did recently spend a bunch of money on a custom sith costume... My mom was pissed. And now I'm making a new costume from an anime I really like for this year.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind.

Cool! I usually go to Momo Con and whatever other cons are in town when I'm free with a friend or two. Most of the time I go as sort of werewolf cosplay I made a few years back (I collect fake tails. What, they're fluffy!) or as an Eevee gijinka I also made. Other than that though, I'm really just saving up money so that I can make cosplays. It's more to make them than to buy them to me smile.gif

Anyways, back to The Calling.

I've edited the original post and put the characters in order of those who are controlling them. I wasn't really sure what to do about the other sections though. Anybody have any suggestions?

I like making my own as well. The custom sith costume was one I made, mainly for lightsaber training. You can do a lot with just foam padding, velcro, and duck tape.

I think it all looks good to me.

Also, new character heading your way soon.

((Nice job with the re-organization and everything. It's much easier to find everything now... In fact, I only remembered that I had Rajjakus when I looked. tongue.gif

Did someone say cosplay? I go to in-state conventions with a friend... Kinda... Cosplayed.

Now when should we start? Exactly where we left off or what?))

Well, we're rebooting and hopefully getting one more good new member, and I also have a bit more tweaking to do with the notes sections, but once that's all done then we'll be ready to go smile.gif

((Draco? He's an amazing RP'er from what I can tell on from the Werewolf game we had. Certainly much more descriptive then my newspaper-style writing.))

((.... He was the one that offered to join earlier on, with the white avatar and angel wings.

And heck, I offered on DA, but I'll just say now: Would you like <s>me</s> Selye to draw the new map? I heard that she quite liked geography in her youth, even is she's not the best artist around.))

Ooooh okay. Yeah, he sent me his sheet. I just haven't had a chance to post it yet. I thought you meant another Draco tongue.gif there's quite a few on here xd.png

Sure, if you'd like smile.gif I was just going to try and sketch it up this weekend and then put it into real-map form because I'm in the process of trying to download this software from Autodesk called MAYA.

It's 3-D imaging software, so I thought I could make pictures of the environment and characters and stuff smile.gif

Sadly, it's malfunctioning right now so I have to talk to my school IT people.

Did I miss something? This was unexpected. Also, I would like to join in again, but I want to revise my characters over again. Great to see you back!

Edited by BeardedKumquat

Sorry, I was planning to send out PMs later today to let people know about the reboot. We'll probably start RPing this weekend, since that's basically the only time I'll be free to actually start it tongue.gif

I'm Rping way to much now, Though i can keep every single Rp story separate from each other. By this i mean I'll still Rp and all, just give me some time...

Rp currently doing

Douhle Forest (Some how got on hold)- had a total of 10 here only 3 left, 6 trap in sphere, and one is dead.

Great war- only 4

Our burden- 1 in this one

Monster Hunter- 1 again

Lost Village- 3

Calling- 2 for right now, Expect some Nightmare creations

And D&D- 3 in this one, yes it dungeon and dragons.

And like Bein said, I'm very descriptive with my work, thought not with my sheets, for I leave that for me to Rp out, Most of the time in the best manner i can, other times the most Evilest i want it.

Hey, don't worry about it. Like I said, I'll probably start it this weekend after school Friday and just wait for everyone else to get on, so if you're super busy (which it seems you are- and this goes for everyone) we'll either wait for you or put your character on standby, then make an opening for them to jump in whenever they can smile.gif

And I'm looking forward to RPing with you all smile.gif

((Selye exhaled after putting down the paintbrush, tip still glisening with green.

I have Vornapal done. Sorry if I took a bit of creative liberty, such as that black sand beach, your map is very detailed. Map.

EDIT: Arg, I should have paid more attention to the landforms and such. Sorry about that.))

Edited by beiningtian

I think it's pretty good. Maybe it's just because I have this weird love for textured stuff because for the life of me I cannot get it on my own unless I'm drawing scales or animal fur or feathers xd.png

I hope so. Haven't had much time to revise my characters, so I'll have to stick with what I've got, but a tiny bit expanded. Also, sorry if this was in the OP and I didn't read it carefully enough, but what's that small island? It looks pretty cool...