kingcobra2018

Alone, Forgotten, and Abused

Goldie turned to take a look at any of the dogs that she could see. She saw the dogs she knew vaguely as Koda and Feather talking, and her ears pricked at the word of being new. She wasn't alone! "I- uh, I'm new too." She piped in, trotting over. Her long golden fur dragged behind her, catching the sight of Scratch.

Scratch was momentarily mesmerized by the golden fur before he realized that he should be doing something too. He was new, and when he heard the conversation about it arise, he lifted his fluffy head and nodded silently, giving a look that read, 'same to me.'

((I cold not find Sheika... I searched through my PMs...))

Whisper

"We need to tell the pack, you're the alpha male. We should wait until the rain passes by to tell them though." She told Shadow. I can't believe this! I have a mate! Now I have to tell the pack. What will they think? Whisper asked herself.

Feather

"Well since it's rainy we need to find shelter. I'm going with Howler and Ace to find it. You guys can tag along." She said starting to walk. Ace was starting to get tired.

Ace

Ace looked up at his mom then at the others. There were so many. Ace looked around for shelter. He looked at his mom with tired eyes. Suddenly he was tired right after being hyper and exited. Well that's a puppy for you.

Goldie looked at the sky and intently followed after Feather. Some shelter would certainly be nice. Maybe she'd care less if her fur wasn't so long. If any of it gets wet, she can barely walk because it gets so heavy. Her eyes were focused on a point in the distance as she walked forwards.

Scratch was certainly interested in finding some shelter as well. His fluffy crimson and white fur was already frizzy from the humidity from the coming rain. Some walking, and maybe some running, might flatten it out for a short period of time. He followed after Goldie and the others, not sure where they would find some shelter.

Koda pulled back his ears and walked along, his tail dragging on the ground. He sniffed the air and lifted one paw when he stopped. When he continued walking, Koda started to think. Suddenly, he heard his stomach growl. He was hungry!

"Hm..." Shadow said, right before his stomach growled.

Howler paused and looked over. He thought he saw something move, which caught his eye. His eyes grew wide as he caught the sight of a rather bushy tail. Growling, he darted foward and started chasing the animal. "SQUIRREL!" he barked.

Goldie grunted as she watched Howler chase after the rodent. "Maybe if you weren't so loud." She muttered as Scratch began to pad alongside her. "I wish I could hunt."

"You'd trip over your own fur trying to run." The collie chuckled. "At least mine flattens when I'm running." He was curiously eying the squirrel that was trying to escape from Howler's pursuit.

Whisper

"I think we should get some food." She said chuckling. "Let's catch some shut eye first though." Whisper said as she fell asleep.

Feather & Ace

"Found some boxes we should go to sleep." Feather said. Ace walked along side his mom and found a box to sleep in. "We should sleep here mom." He said. "Alrighty." Feather replied. They walked in and started to drift away.

Red

Red walked back in and fell asleep again. He needed the rest for tomorrow, even though he had nothing to do. Maybe he would help the others, yeah that sounded like a good idea. Red fell asleep fast and started to dry.

"I agree," Shadow said, also falling asleep, laying his head across Whisper's.

Howler stopped and blushed. Maybe if he was quieter...no, he couldn't be quiet for the life of him. He sighed and went to find a box to settle himself.

((It's now morning and the rain is gone.))

Whisper

She woke up with a yawn. I need to call a meeting. She thought. Whisper stretched out her legs and padded outside on the semi-wet ground. The cool breeze ran against her.

Shadow jerked his head up as he felt Whisper getting up. He stretched and got up, his head narrowly scraping the roof before following Whisper on the wet ground.

Howler scrambled up as he plopped as sleep over took him for a few seconds.