Anavi_Ivy

Art workshop "Ivy Embers"

Request Completed!

sparkle10184's request is done:

user posted image

If you want to change anything, just say

I was struggling with this one blink.gif

Wow, it turned out great! Thank you for the gorgeous art wub.gif

I'm wondering, do you do tryout art? I'm entering to win a character design and it would help my chances if I submitted some art either made by me or other people. You would be fully credited, of course. If not, that's fine too smile.gif Thanks!

I want to request(Gif):

Size: Signature size

Idea: Could you possibly have the S2 Shallow Water hatchling opening and closing its fin, like, using the female sprite's fin as a closed position and using the male sprite's fin as the opening position and then just have it transcend from opening to closing. I wouldn't care for it be a constant thing, perhaps have the fin closed for a little while, wait a few seconds, flare it open for a second or two before closing it again, if that isn't too much to ask. ^^

user posted imageuser posted image

Text: None

Background: No

Edited by Doctortear

I'm wondering, do you do tryout art? I'm entering to win a character design and it would help my chances if I submitted some art either made by me or other people. You would be fully credited, of course. If not, that's fine too smile.gif Thanks!

sadly no sad.gif

I realy wanted to help, but I don't do tryout art...

I want to request(Gif):

Size: Signature size

Idea: Could you possibly have the S2 Shallow Water hatchling opening and closing its fin, like, using the female sprite's fin as a closed position and using the male sprite's fin as the opening position and then just have it transcend from opening to closing. I wouldn't care for it be a constant thing, perhaps have the fin closed for a little while, wait a few seconds, flare it open for a second or two before closing it again, if that isn't too much to ask. ^^

user posted imageuser posted image

Background: No

Added on list, it will be done fast ^^

Btw request number 60 biggrin.gif

Request Completed!

Doctortear's request is done:

user posted image

This looks realy cute, I had fun while making it ^^

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Request Completed!

Doctortear's request is done:

user posted image

This looks realy cute, I had fun while making it ^^

It looks adorable! Could you possibly have a longer pause inbetween the opening and closing. For example, it would open and close several times, wait five seconds, blink, and then start opening and closing again?

I want to request(Gif):

Size: Maybe about the size of two avatars side by side? Or what ever's most convenient for you.

Idea: A purple male and blue female adult nebulas watching a younger hatching (Stage 2 mature hatchling, red nebula). The hatchling is flying around in random directions, and making loops in the air, and falls down, then gets back up and it starts over. It would be great if you could include blinking/tail swishing, maybe even a slow wing flap for the male and female smile.gif

Background:Yes, the dragons are sitting on a ledge in the side of a mountain that leads into a cave. There are snow-topped mountains in the background, and it's night.

Thanks so much! If that's too hard to animate, I'll revise it so it's not as complicated... thanks! smile.gif

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

I want to request(Gif):

Size: Maybe about the size of two avatars side by side? Or what ever's most convenient for you.

Idea: A purple male and blue female adult nebulas watching a younger hatching (Stage 2 mature hatchling, red nebula). The hatchling is flying around in random directions, and making loops in the air, and falls down, then gets back up and it starts over. It would be great if you could include blinking/tail swishing, maybe even a slow wing flap for the male and female smile.gif

Background:Yes, the dragons are sitting on a ledge in the side of a mountain that leads into a cave. There are snow-topped mountains in the background, and it's night.

Thanks so much! If that's too hard to animate, I'll revise it so it's not as complicated... thanks! smile.gif

added on list ^^

It will take time, but I realy like how it sounds smile.gif

This will be hard to do...But still, here's some progress picture:

user posted image

Also, Tiga, feel free and say me if you like it or not.If you don't like it, I will be willing to do something instead of this smile.gif

Edited by Anavi_Ivy