Anavi_Ivy

Art workshop "Ivy Embers"

No, it's not forever wink.gif

However, I would be willing to accept some requests

@Melomancer, @dragon1089, I am glad you like them ^^

Taking some requests, and dropping free-to-use gifs and drawings today!

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Ohh, not forever! Yay! :D

I was thinking of asking for something based on a picture that I don't currently have access to so I would have to wait anyway. Just wanted to make sure you weren't closing the thread or something like that :)

I made some new forums and I need some drawings made (ones like this: user posted image)

So, for the forums it is where you RP as a character using your username as you character's name. The companions are creatures you can adopt and I need a lot of them made. For now I need three that look like wolves that have wings and feathers and are the size of birds and three that are wolves but have special markings and colors not natural to the real world.

As for colors, just go crazy. Make the pretty, shiny or anything you think will look fantastic.

Lastly, one that looks similar to the new Radiant Angel Dragons. In fact, could you just draw the angel dragon for me?

Thank you!

I made some new forums and I need some drawings made (ones like this: user posted image)

So, for the forums it is where you RP as a character using your username as you character's name. The companions are creatures you can adopt and I need a lot of them made. For now I need three that look like wolves that have wings and feathers and are the size of birds and three that are wolves but have special markings and colors not natural to the real world.

As for colors, just go crazy. Make the pretty, shiny or anything you think will look fantastic.

Lastly, one that looks similar to the new Radiant Angel Dragons. In fact, could you just draw the angel dragon for me?

Thank you!

Oh realy like this, added on list ^^

So three wolfs with feathered wings, with markings on them and some colors that are not natural.

And radiant angel dragon too?

Oh, I forgot about someting.I took a part in one DeviantArt contest, and theme is about drawing some character.I realy liked wolfs in past, and I just didn't wanted to draw a dragon laugh.gif

There are still things to be done like coloring and shading, thanks god, linining is done:

user posted image

Sweet! It looks really nice!

So yes, three winged wolves, three unnatural looking wolves and one radiant angel dragon. The winged wolves are suppose to be the size of the birds the resemble. So you can really go nuts with the colors and designs and stuff.

For the total of 7 pictures.

I may need more made as more members join my forums.

Edited by Lothuialel

Sweet! It looks really nice!

So yes, three winged wolves, three unnatural looking wolves and one radiant angel dragon. The winged wolves are suppose to be the size of the birds the resemble. So you can really go nuts with the colors and designs and stuff.

For the total of 7 pictures.

I may need more made as more members join my forums.

cool ^^

Will start right now

Thank you!

Please be sure to sign your work so I know who to give credit to. But yeah something along the looks of those drawn dragons you did. They are soo cute!

Fun!

I have lots of Anatomy and Math to work on. Plus from 12:00-8:00 I will be at basketball games... WITH THE PEPBAND! Yay!

Hey there,

I had a lot of things to do today, and there is a chance to I don't finish any request today...But I will try.

I sketched radiant angel, and wolfs will be done on computer directly.Probably radiant angel and 3 wingless wolfs will be done today ^^

Fast sketch of Radiant Angel for Lothuialel's request.There are some things to be fixed like head, legs and wings ^^

user posted image

At the end...Everyone is where it belongs...Someone between their kind, someone between friends...

user posted image

Last Friday, I drawn last dragon for deviantart.Of course, I will draw them here, but not for some time for DeviantArt.I found my style and creatures that are fitting to me, and that I can do in my style...And it's deer laugh.gif

This is a w.i.p that needs to be colored soon, for now I marked light sources with yellow ^^

I never thought to deers are my creatures biggrin.gif

Edited by Anavi_Ivy