sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It has been sunny all day but then about and hour ago it just started pouring like there was no tomorrow. It was really loud because it was raining so hard nd i couldnt even see anything outside except for the rain because it was raining so hard. Funny though because it only lasted about 5 minutes and then like 15 mminutes after it stopped i looked outside and it was complteley dry like it never rained. Thats Tennessee's crazy weather for you

Hot... I went horseback riding at 7am yesterday and by the time I got back at 10am it was already uncomfortably warm. Gotta love Texas.

Edited by Dimar

Hot... I went horseback riding at 7am yesterday and by the time I got back at 10am it was already uncomfortably warm. Gotta love Texas.

And today I want a jacket and I'm trying to avoid walking in the shade so that I at least get some warmth from the sun... the weather needs to pick a temperature and stay that way. <.<

Pouring rain at the moment, supposed to get 40 mm(I'm pretty sure we have that already xd.png).

Really cold for September, feels more like November. Strong winds, clouds, rain.