sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

winter can be annoying when its too cold but summer and their temperature make a mess with my health :(

so im enjoying my winter (6Cº right now btw) 

It's really hit and humid. There's a bunch of faries (Mosquitos and Moths) outside my window. I think they want to be let in. 😂

Edited by ArcticMidnight

There were several shower during day, but luckily, I was inside somewhere during the shower XD. I was still bit wet though.

Bit cloudy, warm and humid. As sun is most down, it isn't that hot though. According to weather app in my phone, my hometown is still bit hotter than where I'm currently at even if this place is tropical climate area XD (comparing with maximum temp.) 

9 hours ago, Aussiemum said:

Got to 45 c/ 113F today here. Baking hot, cool change coming soon we hope! 

😮

Wow. That is hot! I hope it eases up soon for you.

Cool for here but still pleasant, and a wee bit of wind.

Pouring rain with a thunderstorm, lots of lightning (and a power outage).

It's trying to decide if it wants to be a stormy day or a sunny one. I hope it opts for sunny!

It's so dark I can't see but I don't hear the rain anymore. That's a pity, I love rain!

Warming up here, though not for long. We had a clear, sunny day and now we got a pitch-black night.

It's really grey and it rains so little that it's practically unnoticeable but it makes the air feel very humid. It's a bit warmer than it should be in November, about 6 degrees Celsius. There is no sun. It looks like it was early morning or already evening even if it's actually midday.

030353Z AUTO 36015G21KT 10SM CLR 04/M03 A2990 RMK AO2 SLP128 T00391033

Decent night to fly if you don’t mind some gusty winds.