TwilightMoonDragon

The Names We're Given | OCC

What do you mean? I mean, they could shape shift into any animal, and cast many spells...

Like can they only use one type of element i.e. Wind? Or could they use multiple and if so, how many?

May I reserve a female warden for group one?

Username: Mousia

Name: Shane

Race: Grey Warden (Elf)

Birthplace: Unknown, but probably near the village of Haven

Clothing: I'll bonk you on the head for that!

Appearance: Shane has black hair that goes slightly below her jawline and medium blue eyes. Like this, but without the facial tattooing.

Personality: She is fairly reserved and quiet, but wise and occasionally snappy when the situation calls for her interjection. Shane doesn't like failure or judgement, but she doesn't let her emotions show through and hates it when people tell her things about herself.

History:She doesn't like to talk about it because she thinks it boring and unnecessary, but she was born in Haven (or around there) and was often called a coward for her long distance style and reserved nature. However, she brushed it off and learned to deal with it as a means of getting what she wanted. It deal a great deal for her to learn that skill young.

Weapons: Shane carries a longbow to attack her enemies from a distance and a staff to keep them away and club them from afar.

Fighting Strategy: She's more of a supporting attacker who likes ranged weapons. Because she's not the strongest, she relies on attacking her opponent before he can attack her.

Group?: One

Other: "If I fall by a sword, it's my own fault. If I fall by an arrow, at least I was cunning enough to escape the sword."

Edited by Mousia

Sure. :3

And the only three elements they can control are Electricity, Ice, and Fire, or so I think. They could control three at once. ^^

OH SNAP!

I forgot about that.

You can choose as many as you want. Just don't overpower him/her. :3

Username: Misty-Shroud

Name: Kyndra Maylin

Race: Human (Mage)

Birthplace: Lothering

Clothing: Her robes ~Note: Art isn't mine.

Appearance: Kyndra has black, slightly curly hair. She is the average height and has a rather slim figure. Her eyes are a bright blue with slight shades of green mixed in, giving them an almost clouded look. Her skin is rather pale, standing out against her hair.

Personality: Kyndra is very kind and warm-hearted, though she does have trouble expressing this at times. She is quiet, and slightly shy at times. When a discussion is going on she usually stays silent until she feels her opinion is needed.. She is rarely angry and even when she is, she is oddly calm.

History: Kyndra was born in lothering to a pair of poor parents. As Kyndra grew she quickly showed a strong magical potential, which her parents tried to hide. When she was about seven years old she was found out by a local templar and taken to the mage circle. She remembers little of her parents and even less of her time in Lothering. At the age of 20 she completed her Harrowing and about a year later, she was recruited into the grey wardens.

Weapons: Her Staff

Fighting Strategy: She usualy stays near the back of the group, attacking enemies using elemental spells. She also has minor healing abilities that she uses on occasion.

Group?: Two (Grey Warden)

Other: "The fight is on."

Are we gonna start soon or what? xd.png

Alright. Cool. Just so I don't disappear and then pull a "Shadows". xd.png

I'll join, but please don't shut it down randomly again. That makes, what, three that you've done like this TMD? xd.png

I'll put up a form later, I'm just tired from work right now.

Username: 0023567467

Name: Tammora

Race: Elf

Birthplace: Gwaren

Clothing: This took a while to find

Appearance: Without the squirrel/animal

Personality: Tammora is friendly elf. She is arrogant at times and she doesn’t like people who are late. She doesn’t make friends easily and she has a short patience span. Tammora likes to walk alone and do things by herself without the help of others. She likes to help other people out but doesn’t like it when they try to help her out. She can be mean at times but she is a always truthful.

History: Tammora was born in the town Gwaren. She always used to go into the forest and speak to animals or sit down and listen to the birds chirping but she was always bullied about it. She learned how to use a bow and sword at a very young age so she has become a very good fighter.

Weapons: Bow Sword

Fighting Strategy: At the beginning she is at the back using her bow and then at the front using her sword.

Group?: One

Other: “There is no greater pain than to remember a happy time when one is in misery”

This seems very interesting! I'll put up a form tomorrow, if that's alright? I probably shouldn't write anything now, as it's nearly past half past three in the morning and I really should be asleep...

But! I have a wall of couple of questions. When you say elf, do you differentiate between Dalish elves and city elves? And would it be possible to make an apostate as a character? And would it be hard for me to RP, as I've never played the game (though I do my research :3)? From what I gathered, there are only four Grey Wardens left in Ferelden (two males, two females), so does that mean that if I want to make another female character, that one would have to join the Grey Wardens by roleplaying, or wouldn't they join at all? Would they already be a part of the group, or would they meet the existing wardens through some situation in the RP?

And I'm really sorry for asking so much at once, but my brain doesn't function when I'm tired this seems interesting so I want to know more about it :3 And feel free to say "That's a stupid question, figure it out on your own" if I've asked something obvious >.<

1. Yes; you can only play regular elves. ^^

2. Yes, you can. :3

3. No- one of my friends is doing a 1x1 with me on Dragon Age and he never played, but he's done a lot of research and I am very proud of him. Just read. :3

4. The groups aren't complete Grey Wardens. ^^ Only the two males and two females. Your charries can already be in the group or join by RPing. :3

And it's okay! :3

There's a sale on Steam and Dragon Age: Origins is only $10 (USD), if you wanted to get it on sale.

Saikachan, there's no such thing as a stupid questions. Trust me, I've gotten some pretty obvious questions (about everything) and those aren't even good examples of bad questions. If you don't want to just read and read and read, this is an excellent place to ask questions. I know for a fact that TMD's played the whole game through and I'm playing it right now, so we both know a good amount about this fictional world. But a fair amount of people here haven't played the game, so, chances are, you'll ask a question that someone else had but didn't want to ask. smile.gif

Thanks for the answers! :3

I'm wondering, though, what do you mean by regular elves? City elves? If so, does that mean I can't have a vallaslin? 'Cause I really want that...

I was thinking of making my elf a Keeper's First (they're considered apostates, right?), but I can change that... Hmm~ Haha, personally I really enjoy making characters and thinking up backstories for them x3

Ooh, sale~ That's actually very tempting <.< >.>

If you don't mind me asking, how is the game (gameplay, story, etc.)? I've been playing Skyrim, but from what I've read Dragon Age: Origins is slightly different...