TwilightMoonDragon

The Heart of the Wolf | Nightmare OCC

... I'll make one for Fallon in a second.

Username: Mousie the Epic Fail

Name: Lance Fallon

Species: Keeper

Pack: Fallon

Weapons: Lance has his magic, of course, but he also relies on a small pocket knife.

Human Appearance: Lance is slightly taller than average and has average muscle mass for a boy his age. He has blonde hair that's ruffled and blue eyes. He often wears casual jeans and T-shirts with sneakers.

Wolf Appearance: N/A

Personality: Lance doesn't care. That would be a good phrase to describe his overall demeanor. If someone was asked to describe the young man, those words would probably come out of his or her mouth before any other description. He's just carefree and brushes everything off. Yet, somehow, he gets everything done. He's even enrolled in an online college, even though he's caring for an entire pack and looking after the book.

History: Lance was born and raised close to the unnamed town, but he was more of a rural boy. So when he turned eighteen, he moved to the town to better care for his pack and get away from his parents, who moved to Europe shortly thereafter. After enrolling in an online college, he began to pay more attention to his pack and use them as the basis for a lot of in-class discussion because he is currently studying for a degree in psychology - specifically: mobs. He's still working things out, but he plans to graduate early to devote more time to his pack.

Likes: Studying, getting things done, giving backwards answers, trolling

Dislikes: Demands, annoyances, noise, most people

Crush: A different girl every week.

Other: Meow?

Edited by Mousia

Saving a spot in Fallon and maybe a Keeper in Cuyler. I've never read the series this is based on... but I can try and understand it better.

Username: TotallyDrow

Name: Kasper Diaz

Species: Guardian

Pack: Cuyler

Weapons:

Metal Bat

Bicycle chain

Human Appearance:[X]

- Height: 5ft 6

- Weight: Average

Wolf Appearance: [X]

- Average build

Personality: Reckless, difficult, rebel. They would be the best words to describe Kasper, he shows no concern about the consequences of his actions or any signs of learning from his mistakes. He is the type of person who will do what he wants, when he wants. Apart from the higher ranks in the pack, he has no respect for figures of authority; even the higher ranks in the pack may find it difficult to keep Kasper in control.

He is not afraid to push the boundaries in a situation, for example if he is in 'trouble' he won't show resentment and may even try to escalate the situation just to see how much he can get away with before he is in serious trouble, another example would be how he acts around the other tribe. He isn't afraid to start something up with them on a whim. If the situation calls for him to be serious, he may act like a fool... turning everything into a game. The words disciplined, behaved and patient will never be used to describe him in a positive way.

History: Kasper is a runaway. His father was always drunk and his mother was an abusive woman who never worked a day in her life. Needless to say, his childhood was nothing to brag about. At the age of 15, he simply had enough of it and left, hitching a ride on the back of a truck heading to Colorado. Here he has an Aunt in her mid thirties who willingly took him in and allowed him to stay at her flat. She understood the situation completely and did not hesitate to offer him her help.

Her work keeps her busy most of the time, so they seldom run into each other, except for the occasional dinner and breakfast.

- Getting into trouble

- Gaming

- Food

- To make jokes/pull pranks

Dislikes:

- People of Authority (Teachers, Principals, Cops etc)

- His Parents

- Responsibility

- Being told he can't do something

Crush: none.

Other: I believe the holidays go here smile.gif

Are we going to merge the packs or no?

Mkay. Good to know. But the Keeper of Cuyler should probably be a girl so the keepers could be together as well. I would say that they could be in a gay relationship, but I made Lance heterosexual, so that wouldn't really work.

Yeah, but why would the packs merge if there wasn't something to gain for both parties?

Well, when two packs unite, a new Keeper is usually placed.

But the Keepers could be together as well.

What I'm saying is...

Why? People don't just do stuff for no reason. There's always a reason. Without fail.

Just saying...

It works because I'm making a female Keeper anyway. It'd be cute if they were together.

Oh hai 'dere, Rain. xd.png

Yeah? Cool. Then I guess it works out.

Username:RainDash

Name: Maria

Weapons: Baseball bat, her fists, and a pocket knife

Human Appearance: Interesting. Now go away.

Wolf Appearance: Woof.

Personality: Cold, calculating, and quite possibly the nicest person you've ever met. She'll pretend to be your friend while pinpointing your weaknesses. She doesn't beat around the bush, if she has a question, she'll ask it. Regardless of social cues or perhaps the awkwardness of the question, she has to ask. She's curious to those she likes and cruel to those she hates.

History: Having lived in Colorado most of her life, she was turned at 13 due to her cold and calculating nature. She's since been a good Guardian.

Dislikes:loud people, loud music, and the Keepers interfering

Crush: TBA

Other:Blood Moon/Samhain/Halloween

Username:RainDash

Name: Sam Cuyler

Species: Keeper

Pack: Cuyler

Weapons: Her magic, and some martial arts

Human Appearance: S-sorry... She has the jacket and wears black cargo pants.

Wolf Appearance: Uhhhhh.... she has none.

Personality: Shy and quiet. That is, if you ask strangers. Having to cope with leading a pack of wolves (who are also teenagers) she's more occupied with keeping everyone straight than actually trying to meet people. She's pretty smart, even distracted she has straight A's. She's more open and friendly with people she knows extremely well. However, her shyness prevents her from getting really good friends though.

History: When going to high school, her parents were in Europe. Then... she buried them during her freshman year. Though she had o lead a pack, she spiraled downward, barely keeping in control. Eventually she pulled herself together and started to lead. She knows the name of every one of her pack members, and who they talk to. Unfortunately, this has left her little time to attend a real college, so she is taking classes in an online one. She's earning a degree in creative writing.

Dislikes: Loud, irritating people, too serious people

Crush: TBA

Other:Blood Moon/Samhain/Halloween

I would have posted this sooner, but I was at work. tongue.gif

Username: Shur'turgal ~ Call me Shur!

Name: Luna Savin

Weapons: Duel wielded daggers. They are long and thin, black in colour. The hilt is made of a reflective metal that makes it appear translucent, this metal is woven through the blade in an intricate, vine-like pattern. The daggers are kept at her hips or between her shoulder blades.

Human Appearance: Isn't she lovely Her hair is not black, it is a very white, unnatural silver colour, hence her name. Her height is above average, standing at 5'11, and her muscles are toned but she is slender nonetheless. One of her eyes has a sharp, emerald green iris and the other has a sort of dull opal-like iris (across this eye there is a small scar that only shows below her eye and just below her brow).

Wolf Appearance: Woof This is mostly accurate, however, the colours of the markings are swapped and the white is shimmery, like her hair. Also, her eyes remain the same as they are when they are human but the scar over her right eye is much more visible, longer if anything. Luna is a rather large wolf, standing taller than practically all of the other wolves.

Personality: Despite her past, Luna is very friendly and outgoing. She is always dying to make friends, as is in her nature, and likes to keep people happy. Sometimes though she is shut down and can be very cold. When she is angry she can rarely be calmed down or controlled, fortunately she is not quick to anger. She loves a good fight and will help or hinder whoever she pleases. With this reckless attitude it is surprising that she can be very loyal and honest. All over the place pretty much sums up Luna.

History: Luna doesn't like to talk about her past much and would rather keep it hidden. She doesn't speak to her parents anymore, and isn't exactly sure where they live. She came to the small, unnamed town at the age of 10 and has pretty much grown up alone since then. She was turned at the age of 13 and doesn't really have to hide it from anyone.

Likes: The woods, water, reading, photography, animals and old books.

Dislikes: Complications, discrimination, t.v., being cooped up or cornered.

Crush: none

Other: halloween

Edited by Shur'turgal

If her hair is an unnatural color...does she dye it? If it's just "like that", that's a little unrealistic. Unless you meant that it was just a very uncommon color...

Shu, you have to pick a side. xd.png Otherwise accepted.

I'm going to a lake, so I won't be posting today. ^^;

Yeah well, Maybe they could have a similar story of how they got their scars? Although that is funny. xd.png Maybe we're linked on a psychic bandwidth? Go Fallon, that'd be cool if they were friends, or enemies.

Mouse, I'm having trouble editing the second post with Rain's forms...

All fixed. Censoring out the password with the censorkip.gif was the problem. I made the "other" section blank to fix it.