TwilightMoonDragon

The Heart of the Wolf | Nightmare OCC

Woops okay, well If I cannot be rogue I'd like to be Fallon (I'll edit my form). I feel like there is some people in the Cuyler pack that Luna would love to fight biggrin.gif

Username: Shur'turgal ~ Call me Shur!

Name: Luna Savin

Species: Guardian

Pack: Fallon

Weapons: Duel wielded daggers. They are long and thin, black in colour. The hilt is made of a reflective metal that makes it appear translucent, this metal is woven through the blade in an intricate, vine-like pattern. The daggers are kept at her hips or between her shoulder blades.

Human Appearance: Isn't she lovely Her hair is not black, it is a very white, unnatural silver colour, hence her name. Her height is above average, standing at 5'11, and her muscles are toned but she is slender nonetheless. One of her eyes has a sharp, emerald green iris and the other has a sort of dull opal-like iris (across this eye there is a small scar that only shows below her eye and just below her brow).

Wolf Appearance: Woof This is mostly accurate, however, the colours of the markings are swapped and the white is shimmery, like her hair. Also, her eyes remain the same as they are when they are human but the scar over her right eye is much more visible, longer if anything. Luna is a rather large wolf, standing taller than practically all of the other wolves.

Personality: Despite her past, Luna is very friendly and outgoing. She is always dying to make friends, as is in her nature, and likes to keep people happy. Sometimes though she is shut down and can be very cold. When she is angry she can rarely be calmed down or controlled, fortunately she is not quick to anger. She loves a good fight and will help or hinder whoever she pleases. With this reckless attitude it is surprising that she can be very loyal and honest. All over the place pretty much sums up Luna.

History: Luna doesn't like to talk about her past much and would rather keep it hidden. She doesn't speak to her parents anymore, and isn't exactly sure where they live. She came to the small, unnamed town at the age of 10 and has pretty much grown up alone since then. She was turned at the age of 13 and doesn't really have to hide it from anyone.

Likes: The woods, water, reading, photography, animals and old books.

Dislikes: Complications, discrimination, t.v., being cooped up or cornered.

Crush: none

Other: halloween

Accepted! And who? xd.png

Quick question, if in wolf form and someone tries to call that person's phone... what would happen?

Would they just hear a ringing in their head?

They probably wouldn't react because it's an external thing that's going on. Unless they left their phone somewhere and they heard it ringing, I doubt anything special would happen.

Phone probably goes wherever their clothes go. Hammerspace.

Closed at the request of the OP.