SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

PMed you about that KN

I wonder how Michiru would react to Clem being sad ;n; Wel I know, but I look forward to how Korra will react as Michiru

Has it been confirmed who will post as Rien yet?

That's me. I'll post on here tomorrow.

Alright! I'm looking forward to it~

EDIT: *puppy dog eyes* omg, I just realized this is probably Rico's best chance to get close to Lucifer.

EDIT2: Hnnngghhh, I want to IC post too... ;n; Its barely been a day since I degreed to have myself "banned" from the IC as well as the chatroom. But exactly because I didnt have to worry about posting today, I got a lot of pics done for the project~ <3 Having other people take over my charas helped too, so I cant go back on my word.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Yeah, I know, Tala. I'm editing the post right now, or I'm about to, but how am I doing with the actual character?

You're doing great~ I'd say drop the "if he was narrating" part; actually have him narrating indirectly. You see me do this in most of Hibiki's posts and in fact, in almost if not all my posts.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

I wanna post, but don't know how. ;^; Someone please interact with my charries?

And Is it okay if I just like, wait a while and then maybe post with Tasimi where it's the afternoon?

its not that hard to interact when no one is interacting w you, just look at Bacon.

EDIT: Ah, for future ref, when we have an outside force attacking us or otherwise interacting, we should have someone controlling it as if it was a NPC instead of allowing everyone to control it. Its actions should at least be somewhat planned ahead

Im saying this because before I go to sleep, I was doing some more logging as I havent done so in awhile. ATM, the log is at day 2 year 1.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

OKi last post for the night -I hope that at least Doc and Korra will see my comment in the last page.

Skim reading again, I wonder how Rien would react with someone screaming with the kind of intention she has now... A reminder to Weavile if you are going to have Rien to respond to that, Rien's very first post details her past trauma. Both the physical and mental trauma is what originally caused her to be a paranoiac. She would normally snap and become violent at hearing the scream, but again, with the soul swap it makes me wonder indeed.

I wont be around for many hours, even after I wake up due to me working with my partner on the project for almost 5 hours straight. Bye for now guys, and thanks again (Doc, KN, Weavile, and Korra) for controlling my charas while I'm away.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Taleena, not only did I catch the meme, I also recognized Lucifer's Pinkie Pie lyrics. That's pretty scary when you think about it.....

Yeah, I know what you were talking about. I was just referring to Rakushun's post.