SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

How is dazzling and using fire OP?

HEY LOOK GUYS, I CAN DAZZLE YA! *sparkles* HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! *more sparkles*

You guys set your OP level way too low. dry.gif

I have probably said too much already. You'll see soon.

It's not really dazzling, it's more like hypnotism. And she doesn't just breath fire, she controls it. And neither ability has a specified downside.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

wait what? Whats with the wolfe person? Not spirit wolf. Im skim reading the posts; but from what I see in the OOC, its not very good.

Wolfe_dragon or something. Yeah, not very good.

KK, hypnotism. Not just sparkles. And not just breathing fire. Controlling fire. Neither seem to have any punishment, and therefore has unlimited use. The personality is very unoriginal as well.

I get that now KN. Uh, sorry to ask, but can your dragon on your forum like, do something now? I'm bored.

Sad Clem?! OAO

Yes, I'm doing a post. I'm trying to get Hibiki down, though.

I got ninjaed.

Not that forum, YOUR forum! Unless you are talking about your forum.

How OCs do we have here that are jerks, compared to the nice ones?

Most are nice. A few mean ones, which are interesting.

Tala, did I do Hibiki right?

Aria's kinda schizophrenic :/ depression and like hearing voices and stuff. CRITS/HELP/SUGGESTIONS? ;-;

I'm so tempted to create a mean, selfish character who's immune to the plague. ._. she wouldn't care and she wouldn't do anything to help them. :3 we don't have enough nasty characters in this RP :/

Edited by Evensong

Yes! Create it! It seems good!

I recommend that you have Aria fight it and resist for as long as she can.

Totally! We could use a few mean charries. Maybe someone that picks on the newborns? someone sadistic with a twisted sense of humor. smile.gif

EDIT: maybe male though?..... we have soo many females. Just a suggestion.

Edited by skiddajane

Yeah, Rico is creepy.

omg amazing idea! its a bit long term though and would affect future charries though.. :/ .. should I say it?

Or maybe BACK UP the plot process. If this dragon is so selfish, and has no entertainment, then they might destroy, or mess with the plague research.

It would probably be a while until some dragons are either killed off or something happens where we would have room for more charries.