guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

I could send Troulce over, but I'd need someone else to post before it, so I don't double-post for the same character.

Also, if Moonbeam remembered, we should be seeing a reboot of her RP tomorrow in the unapproved RPs section.

Edited by Shibadruid

Um, ok. I'm not sure I will join, depending on exactly how it goes.

I just wanted to mention it, since it may have slipped people's minds.

Nope, I remembered. I'm really not sure I understand her motives behind it though, if she didn't have time why is she rebooting it a month later (a month really isn't that long).

But whatever I guess.

I think it was because she started it during the school year, and was too far behind to catch up. She probably has more time to stay active during the summer.

Well, today was the first day of school so I'll probably won't be here much anymore, except maybe on weekends. :c You guys are usually online in the morning over here. Welp...

*shakes fist in the air*

Darned time-zones. But at least you're learning, which is important in life.

Edit: Well, that makes me sound like a parent, doesn't it?

Edited by Shibadruid

You know, you were saying that everyone sees to post in the morning for you? For me it's usually quite late when most people get on, from about 7 PM till 11 PM. I could probably switch to checking on the RP in the morning, which would translate to about 9-10 PM for you (I think? If I'm doing my math right.) It's something at least.

Edit: Yeah, it's two in the morning for me, but I'm in the middle of my summer vacation, so I don't care all that much xd.png .

Edited by Shibadruid

Seriously?! xd.png

Would be awesome if you could check in the morning. That is, if I can manage to make time. I have to write a composition that I didn't know we were supposed to do over the holidays. Meh. In any case, I still practised my writing, anyways. It should be easy since it's about a road accident. tongue.gif

When I read the word 'composition', I thought that you meant a musical piece at first xd.png . Those things are hard to write, trust me. At least you didn't forget a piece of homework for something that you don't like, math for instance if I remember correctly.

Same xd.png . I'm going into in Honors Precalc (the furthest ahead you can be in for my grade), and I'm still getting an A on average. Math is just my thing where as PE is most definitely not.

Edit: Well, I do have to sleep eventually. 'Night. (or afternoon as the case may be.)

Edited by Shibadruid

I don't often like math, but it's my best class. I usually get really high marks. I believe in grade 10 I got a 98 or something as a final mark. In the trigonometry unit I got a 100 I think.

Just a bit of advice my dad and my grade 10 math teacher told me; "don't let school get in your way."

I am amazing at physics and chemistry, I hate biology and math (which I am actually quite good at). I am also good at programming and phys ed (which for me is a swimming class).

Hi Onix, can you have Cerise reply to Sparsus? Maybe noticing that he seems refreshed?

Noooo I just missed a CB silver Dx

Edit: It's all good now, this time I got it biggrin.gif

Edited by Ferven

Just keep trying, sooner or later you will get lucky. I don't know if you already know this but the cave refreshes on the hour, I find that to be the best time to find rares ^^

I know, it also adds a few eggs every five minutes. I have not been trying at all, but I need a male CB Silver to breed with my Lumina. Or a male CB Black alt, but that is extremely rare. (Here it comes.)