guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

I know. I just said the only way for you to find out my name other than someone telling you.

Hmmm.... Nah

EDIT: wow. I really would have expected someone to post by now.

Edited by guy person

Almost everyone left is only on about one or two hours from now. And sometimes they only get one or two posts in, which is why it's taking so long for progress.

I'm getting annoyed now. I'm like Richard when I'm annoyed, and you don't want to see that.

Sorry, was at my cousin's house. I think I could easily put Cerise to sleep (not euthanize >.<) but I'll have to wait for Narath to reply for Daralis.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

I know. It's fine, I just tend to over-react when I don't think anyone will see. One more character asleep means one less reason not to time-skip.

Edited by Shibadruid

I'm a very active person, I normally have to wait a while for people to post, and it gets really boring.

*sigh*

Bor-ed bor-ed bored

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

I am really bored

It takes time. It helps a lot when you have friends, since they can revive you. I currently have a level 39 Zer0 (whom I named 'Seven' xd.png )

Edited by Shibadruid

LOLZ, I didn't get far I'm a level 12 Zer0... plus the only person I know that is good at BL2 never leaves his house... thats why I didn't get him to help me. Also I never get any good weapons.

Then spec up your melee tree. No weapons required.

So you don't have gold?

I do, but I cant find any good weapons for sale. I did find some awesome weapons in the sanctuary chest. and I have increased my melee more than anything, but I'm at a part were TWO bad-censorkip.gif psychos are pwning me.

Edited by guy person

Don't multi-tree. I suggest going either pure bloodshed or pure sniping. And if you have a good sniper rifle, stay back, and aim for the crit points. Otherwise, sniper rifles are useless.

I have a sniper, but I haven't played BL2 I a while, like three months

Oh. Apparently they added a third difficulty level 'ultimate vault hunter mode'. Now you can get to level 60 (which may mean being able to get the last ability of two trees.)