PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

Enderlox: no I cannot get fat. Freaking ender dragon cannot get fat.

Endyr: -hovers in front of Jamie and shyrus- Guys stop freaking fighting or ill send you both to minecraftia's void.

Oh... God........ Σ(・□・;)erm... No one can survive the void..sence there not from minecraftia.. They won't respawn if you do that Endyr.

Enderlox: I found a picture that Jeff wrote on. Link http://ask-enderlox.deviantart.com/art/Ask...5-1-2-363945309 I went swimming that day. And that always happens. FU insane , obsessed fangirls!!

Edited by Jsward322

OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!! WELCOME BACKK~!

Endyr and me: -bows Japanese style-

hello fun- sama!

Endyr: we are new here.

You might need to go back a few pages to see

Enderlox: endyr's sign up for this.

Endyr: Ty, ( lol his real name) go to minecraftia now.

Enderlox: awwwwww. .(>~<) bye.

Well in the OC, we where just doing random roleplaying that made no sence. Nothing inportaint besides one thing.

Jsward is here now. We accepted her (voting as a group) But we stopped the roleplay until you returned. So you can look over it if you want and accept her yourself. smile.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! *glomps Fun* I won't be back until tonight

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

When I first read your post, I made a rage face.

Then I realized that it said "FUN" and not "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU--"

And Jsward, I'll accept you if and only if you put in a tad bit more effort in using correct spelling and grammar. Namely with capitalization.

Minecraftia, for one.

And now I want another character. D:

I want to add Israphel!! DX

You know what? I'll make it six characters. Just cause.

Oh! And btw, Zalgo is a neutral character. Anyone can use him. Just don't make him totally nice or something, alright? After all, he's the ruler of the Underrealm and is known for being sick and twisted, as well as demented and corrupted. And unsound, terrible, crazed, bloodthirsty, unmerciful, dark, sly, powerful, all-knowing... Yeah. He's pretty bad censorkip.gif .

OMGNUGDSHUWHATISAIR... Every time I've seen this in the forums (and I've seen it a lot) I failed to ralize this is a creepypasta roleplay... Curiousity got the better of me so I clicked it. xd.png I was so angry with myself when I realized it was creepypasta. I've seen this thread around since it was a little baby thread, and I didn't know what it was until literally just now. x'3 Should have clicked on it when it was a little baby thread, Popcorn, you could have gotten into it. biggrin.gif

Its like 40 pages in.. x'3 Idk who I would use, even if I did join.

Well, you could be:

BOB

Jane the Killer

Lost Silver/Gold

A Pokémon CP

Masky

Hoody

The Observer

Splendor Man

Trender Man (yes, that's an open slot you guys!)

Uboa

The Rake

Or your own OC!

And that's just to list a few!

Yeah okay I'll join (: But I probably won't be able to get my form in until tomorrow, is that okay? Also, I post my form in this read, not the OC thread, right?

Lastly, can I have a recap of what's been happening lately?

(: Thanks. I'm so fickle right now! Should I make SplendorMan or TrenderMan?

You can make both!

Just one thing...

...they're both gay.

For each other.

O.o

And also, I'm adding a sixth character (cause I just can't help myself):

User: Fun

Name: Israphel Lehparsi, a.k.a. Dark Lord Israphel

Human or CP (species): Unknown, possibly a CP?

Looks: Israphel Lehparsi  Israphel's Latest Skin  Issy  Young Israphel/Issy's Disguise (only older--he looks about 20-ish)

Personality: Read this.

Powers?: Insanely awesome archery skills, a bit of Dark Magic, and the ability to control sand.

Other: For sake of absolutely nothing except my own preference, let's just say he's younger than the Wiki says. 'Cause I'm not so sure about him being 108 years old...

Let's go with...hmm...38. He's 38 years old.

Well? Whaddya think?

It's okay, I got it.

RECAP PLEASE!!!!

Not much really happened. We posted a few times. One of the more interesting things was Tails Doll and Static mating.

Yeaaaaah! While everyone was eating!

And Jsward, I'll accept you if and only if you put in a tad bit more effort in using correct spelling and grammar. Namely with capitalization.

Ok Fun-Sama ( I wonder should I be formal with you Fun??) Sorry for my grammar issues. happy.gif;

What!? I knew TrenderMan was gay, but I didn't know Splendor was too... Huh. Well that will be interesting to roleplay xd.png I might make them not together though, cause I hate being in relationships with myself on roleplays.

But, uh...what does sama mean?

Sama is Japanese for 'teacher' I believe.

Not so much as 'teacher' but as for something very formal. You use the phrase "san" for anyone out of respect. The title 'Sama' is for people who you owe respect to/ is higher in rank in terms of speaking like your boss, or as you said, 'teacher.'

I'm learning japanese. tongue.gif

Edit:

So, life is going to get really busy for me and i'll be absent. Stuff is going to happen and i don't know if i can keep up. I'm sorry but i would like to drop from the roleplay.

Edited by Shyrus

Well, Trendy and Splendor are brothers, too, so...

Yeah. That is a really awkward fanfic. O.o

Oh snap, Israphel and Herobrine within a mile of each other?!

THIS CAN ONLY END WELL. /sarcasmwithahintofevilness

SHYRUS NOOOOOO!! DX DX DX

Well, *sniff* if you must go, then at least go out with a bang, right?

So what if your characters just got killed off, hmm? Is that alright?

*still sad* Don't go... sad.gif

Edited by Fun2HavRound